• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL MLB Draft

Who do you think the Tigers should take first overall in the MLB Draft?

• Spencer Torkelson

• Austin Martin

• Nick Gonzales

• Asa Lacy

• Emerson Hancock

• Someone Else

• 4-seam potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what Mike Elias was trying to do with ours. I'm hoping that they're seeing what apparently most other people aren't seeing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin was an absolute steal. I was kinda hoping the Tigers took him at #1. I heard that Martin might be difficult to sign though since he dropped to #5.
That was my hope for peasant surprise. Martin seemed like an upgrade at about six positions.

I'm cool with ST being a less douchey Nicky C. Prolly a liability everywhere but first. Oh well, he'll hit. Completely understand the need to just look for bats.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what Mike Elias was trying to do with ours. I'm hoping that they're seeing what apparently most other people aren't seeing.

I generally like what they did. They're way more than one player away from winning and that kind of guy wasn't really there for them anyway. The idea was a good one, see how it plays out. I like the looks of the guys that they took late (but will pay), Coby Mayo especially. Big tools.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally like what they did. They're way more than one player away from winning and that kind of guy wasn't really there for them anyway. The idea was a good one, see how it plays out. I like the looks of the guys that they took late (but will pay), Coby Mayo especially. Big tools.
What worries me more than anything is that Kjerstad is just going to be another Chris Davis type of player where it’s all or nothing when he’s up at bat.