• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Shanahan

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]417756286671790080[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulation guys and welcome to reality. Moss and Fletcher should have been cut last season or the prior one. Now with the potential hire of a new HC and staff, my other evaluations will prove to be true as well. Too bad it took this season for the blind loyalist to get the glitter out of their eyes.

dont break your arm patting yourself on the back others had the same thoughts

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the cap penalty was BS "

There are not many people I wish ill will on but Wellington Mara is at the top of my football Karma Shit List After he lead the cheerleading on the Illegal cap penalty on the Boys and Redskins I have despised that man with a passion and wish him nothing but bad Karma.

I wont tempt Karma with anything but I will smirk all year all year about anything bad that happens to his precious Gnats.

That man will get his I just hope Im around to laugh at him.

Your day is coming Wellington you POS

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss was a bumblebee in the Cowboys soup for a long time I'm glad he is retiring

3rd down and Redskins had to have it against my boys Moss would come through

Enjoy your retirement Santana you dam sure earned it against Dallas

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything out of the ordinary?? For this team, the past 15 years it has been very common for us to make the splashy off season move. the only difference over the past four years is that Mike was at the podium instead of Dan and or Vinny.

come on shark do i need to get a coloring book and crayons out ? you know what i mean dont you ?

but if i have to break it down for you i meant that other successful non meddling owners do

for the most part he stayed out of the way and gave shanny what he asked for

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the cap penalty was BS "

There are not many people I wish ill will on but Wellington Mara is at the top of my football Karma Shit List After he lead the cheerleading on the Illegal cap penalty on the Boys and Redskins I have despised that man with a passion and wish him nothing but bad Karma.

I wont tempt Karma with anything but I will smirk all year all year about anything bad that happens to his precious Gnats.

That man will get his I just hope Im around to laugh at him.

Your day is coming Wellington you POS

It was not Wellington, who passed in 2005, it was JOHN Mara. Wellington was a class act, IMO.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not Wellington, who passed in 2005, it was JOHN Mara. Wellington was a class act, IMO.

yep your right my mistake good grief RIP Wellington

John is the POS dam a guy should at least know who is on his Shit list SMH:L

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Front office/GM & the Mike Shanahan/HC are separate issues ....

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do not want to combine threads that need to be combined where there is already similar topics started ...

and then you combine established threads that are not similar in topic ...

because you think they're worn out ?

The GM issue is still ongoing ...

where is the dislike button ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do not want to combine threads that need to be combined where there is already similar topics started ...

and then you combine established threads that are not similar in topic ...

because you think they're worn out ?

The GM issue is still ongoing ...

where is the dislike button ?

look i dont want or need anyone troubleshooting me on my role as moderator . i have been fair and receptive to all ideas and have had the posters vote for what they want

i was chosen to be the moderator and not everyone will like what i do . i am experimenting right now to see what works and what doesnt so bare with me while i figure this all out

i am doing the best i can and will continue to do so but enough is enough

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont break your arm patting yourself on the back others had the same thoughts

I wouldn't worry too much about the condition of my arm, the pats on the back are well deserved. Although you can not post on the old Espn site you can still go back and read them. Very very very few agreed with me then and now that it's evident or became evident as the season progressed it's easy to take an obvious position. Where were they when it counted?? Where were you?? I actually like it that you selected this particular aphorism and then refuted it.....all in the same line. Keep 'em coming!!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look i dont want or need anyone troubleshooting me on my role as moderator . i have been fair and receptive to all ideas and have had the posters vote for what they want

i was chosen to be the moderator and not everyone will like what i do . i am experimenting right now to see what works and what doesnt so bare with me while i figure this all out

i am doing the best i can and will continue to do so but enough is enough

When a man says that he is doing the best that he can in a new role, the least we can do is try to be helpful. We clash at times Dad, but usually it's over subject matter, not your role as mod.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a man says that he is doing the best that he can in a new role, the least we can do is try to be helpful. We clash at times Dad, but usually it's over subject matter, not your role as mod.

maybe you can explain it to me then Stym ...

What is the point of me continuing to post anything if he is just going to throw into trash can ...
I post stuff here to be able to come back and find it later.
I don't want to fight with him about it ... but I'm not happy he would be this inconsiderate.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you can explain it to me then Stym ...

What is the point of me continuing to post anything if he is just going to throw into trash can ...
I post stuff here to be able to come back and find it later.
I don't want to fight with him about it ... but I'm not happy he would be this inconsiderate.

I honestly think that he's doing the best that he can, maybe suggesting that when he moves posts instead of the former post simply saying moved he could indicate where its been moved. If the matter actually involved trashing your posts, that is problematic, hopefully not personal. DAD if you're reading this work it out with this man. I would love to read his posts as I do others.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think that he's doing the best that he can, maybe suggesting that when he moves posts instead of the former post simply saying moved he could indicate where its been moved. If the matter actually involved trashing your posts, that is problematic, hopefully not personal. DAD if you're reading this work it out with this man. I would love to read his posts as I do others.

his posts arent gone they are simply moved however i made a thread called board work to let people know what happened . so why i am i hearing the whining ?

what i dont like is to be constantly second guessed by anyone and lately that has been goin on and it continued to the point of annoyance i said why and that i made a mistake on some of the placements

some have wanted some sticky mega-threads and i have been trying to clean up the board some so they bitch if i do and bitch if i dont

what he needs to do is make up his mind on what he wants . i have tried to accomadate him and it seems he is complaining no matter what

so this is the last i want to hear about it either i am the mod or i am not

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so this is the last i want to hear about it either i am the mod or i am not

Skinsdad,

I offered to help keep the board organized because I want what is best for this forum & the community & you're taking it a personal attack on your authority.

I have come to you with suggestions, like not needing 10 threads stuck at the top of the page ... and I offered solutions by linking everything from the "visitors thread" ... something similar to this with everything in one thread where a mod can edit to add or remove threads as the season changes. I think they're good ideas ... but has nothing to do with why I'm upset.

However, judging by your response, I'm not sure you have ever read anything I wrote because you do not sound like you understand what I have been suggesting.

I was told at the end of the season some organizing might be in order. So, I waited for the end of the season before asking about helping to organize the board.

Once you learned that I asked about being a mod you "accidentally" combined several of my threads. Your lame attempt to turn this into something personal ?

I do not believe threads should be ended/combined/thrown in a dumpster and set on fire/ because the mod thinks the topic is old.

If the topic is old and unnecessary, the community will stop posting in that thread and it will fall by the wayside on its own.

I wish you could check your ego at the door. Like always, you're taking this as a personal attack on your abilities as moderator. That is not what I intended.

I apologize for the whining, bitching & annoying ... but don't expect me to just roll over when you combine threads unnecessarily that I've spent hours creating ...and your response is not an apology ... but, "oops, did I do that?" ... & "nobody better question my authority."

I would have taken the time to do it right and not just willy-nilly thrown threads together ... that had nothing to do with each other, because I care about this forum & why I offered to help.

I hope you & your family and all of Redskins Nation has a Happy New Years

HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad,

I offered to help keep the board organized because I want what is best for this forum & the community & you're taking it a personal attack on your authority.

I have come to you with suggestions, like not needing 10 threads stuck at the top of the page ... and I offered solutions by linking everything from the "visitors thread" ... something similar to this with everything in one thread where a mod can edit to add or remove threads as the season changes. I think they're good ideas ... but has nothing to do with why I'm upset.

However, judging by your response, I'm not sure you have ever read anything I wrote because you do not sound like you understand what I have been suggesting.

I was told at the end of the season some organizing might be in order. So, I waited for the end of the season before asking about helping to organize the board.

Once you learned that I asked about being a mod you "accidentally" combined several of my threads. Your lame attempt to turn this into something personal ?

I do not believe threads should be ended/combined/thrown in a dumpster and set on fire/ because the mod thinks the topic is old.

If the topic is old and unnecessary, the community will stop posting in that thread and it will fall by the wayside on its own.

I wish you could check your ego at the door. Like always, you're taking this as a personal attack on your abilities as moderator. That is not what I intended.

I apologize for the whining, bitching & annoying ... but don't expect me to just roll over when you combine threads unnecessarily that I've spent hours creating ...and your response is not an apology ... but, "oops, did I do that?" ... & "nobody better question my authority."

I would have taken the time to do it right and not just willy-nilly thrown threads together ... that had nothing to do with each other, because I care about this forum & why I offered to help.

I hope you & your family and all of Redskins Nation has a Happy New Years

HTTR

perhaps you have a short memory . i told everyone i wasnt all that computer savy when i became moderator

. now you can either believe i made a mistake or not i dont care

i took your suggestions krush , i made a sticky just as i said i would and you posted a poll asking for support on your ideas (so i dont get the issue unless you expect every suggestion you make to be acted upon with a yes) i am disappointed in you forgetting that so quickly and start taking shots at me for perceived slights to my ego

nothing happened i dont know what happened but the posters i guess spoke by their inaction

yours werent the only posts i moved , many were mine

now in the future i wont merge threads but when you bump up old threads because "you " like to doesnt mean everyone else does the forum was speaking by letting them fall to the wayside

as for my ego lets get this straight , i wont tolerate being harassed or disrespected or listen to a board gripe a thon by you or anyone else l let it go for as long as i was going to and then i squashed the stuff so if you think that needs to be checked at the door then you are in for a huge disappointment because it isnt going to happen i will take badgering personally . having to deal with that cuts into MY time not anyone elses so it IS personal

i will give you the response i deem needed and if you dont buy it then dont whether i am a moderator or not i choose how to respond

i come here to post and talk about skins football . i care about the site as much as anyone i know you care too but . just because i dont run things the way you think they should doesnt mean i am wrong nor do i have to listen to attacks on my ego if things dont go the way you think they should or be badgered about it .

i lost my temper krush because you didnt seem to want to let it go but how else am i to end the moderator stuff without being stern ? remember i had to explain this a few times to you and i dont have the time or want to , to keep justifying what i feel is right

i know what bumped up threads did to the ESPN board and my concern was for that and it wasnt some EGO trip rule 4 talks about that but i should have added anyone to that mix

how am i supposed to take complaints about moving the romo thread to the smack talk thread and have to explain that to you then turn around and have to tackle my merging of other worn out threads with you again after having to deal with thread bumping after the people decided it was worn out

how did they decide it ? by letting it drop down to the bottom of the board

now i tell you what happened and you are giving me crap about that to ? i said it was a mistake and you want to give me the runaround on how you would have done it ?

sit on my end of the computer and tell me how you would take that ?

i moved threads to the smack talk thread because that is where it belonged . next time i can just delete the thing or would you like me to go to banning ?. posters wanted the smack talk to go to the smack talk thread as did i

so my suggestion is to come at me from a different angle because the road you are on now isnt working disrespecting me and talking about ego checks just makes me want to dismiss you and i don t want that

i moved the threads , i didnt delete them . people had their say and they still do . i put what i did in a thread so everyone knows what happened

i apologize for making the errors . i am sorry i am not the best computer guy on the planet but what is done is done

as for you wanting to be a mod , i was told that in a PM but that has nothing to do with me . you can do whatever you want .

i will take issue with the implication that i am taking revenge on you for wanting to be a MOD That is an unjustified assumption on your part again you can believe me or not i dont care but i dont operate that way and its insulting to me that you implied that i would . this isnt CSI i am just a normal guy , some say naive , but i wont attack you or anyone else over being a MOD of a garden variety message board it just isnt that important to me i can go somewhere else

look krush , i dont have an issue with you . maybe i am just over reacting to text and if we were face to face then this wouldnt have gone this route . text doesnt convey emotion . it doesnt let one look into someones eyes and see what is going on and what one means but it doesnt

so for the record this day forward i will not merge threads with the exception of posts that need to be moved to the smack talk thread . in return i expect nothing but to stop being badgered for choices i decide to make . questions are fine badgering is not

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
n east- wash
n north- gb
n west -sf
n south- atl
n wc - sea, no

a east - pats
a north -cin
a west -den
a south - hou
a wc - bal, ind

hou over wash

Happy New Year everyone!

You actually picked most of these correctly except for the very notable SB pick. Who knew back then that you were actually picking the teams with the top two picks in the draft (although sadly the Skins pick goes to the Rams) Very strange that it turned out this way.