• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Shanahan

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla pickem

Pick your teams to win division and also wild card. Then pick your superbowl teams and ultimate winner. No editing here after 5 minutes so page will be revisted at the end and all bragging rights will be yours.

I have in NFC: East-Wash
North- Det
South- Atl
West- Seattle
Wildcard- SF and dal (Dal having such a soft schedule not even they can fuck that up, can they)

I have in the AFC: East- NE
North- Cinn
South- Houston
West- Den
Wildcard- Mia and Indy

Superbowl- Seattle and Houston with the winner being Houston. Just feel it's their time.

Give it a go..... if ya know.

:clap:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East- Dallas
NFC North- Green Bay
NFC South- New Orleans
NFC West- Seattle
Wildcards-Atlanta, SF

AFC East- New England
AFC North-Cincinnati
NFC South- Houston
NFC-West-Denver
Wildcards-Indy, KC

Super Bowl-Dallas over Cincinnati

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East- Dallas
NFC North- Green Bay
NFC South- New Orleans
NFC West- Seattle
Wildcards-Atlanta, SF

AFC East- New England
AFC North-Cincinnati
NFC South- Houston
NFC-West-Denver
Wildcards-Indy, KC

Super Bowl-Dallas over Cincinnati

What the hell are you smoking? You really need to take your homer glasses off and face reality.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East- Giants
NFC North- Green Bay
NFC South- ATL
NFC West- SF
Wildcards-DAL, WAS

AFC East- Miami
AFC North-Baltimore
NFC South- Houston
NFC-West-Denver
Wildcards-NE, Cincy

Super Bowl-Miami over SF

There, my conf picks should be the kiss of death for all my hated teams

FYI: Over on the Dallas board we are doing our ESPN pickem (vs the line) again this year if anyone wants to join in.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you smoking? You really need to take your homer glasses off and face reality.

Reality is the Cowboys are gonna kick the Redskins ass a couple of times on the field and then win the division. After adding Fredrick and Waters to the OL, Dallas will go up and down the field, and the Defense is going to be stout. Its all time marked. Make sure to comment on this in Feb and we'll see who knows what

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East- Giants
NFC North- Green Bay
NFC South- ATL
NFC West- SF
Wildcards-DAL, WAS

AFC East- Miami
AFC North-Baltimore
NFC South- Houston
NFC-West-Denver
Wildcards-NE, Cincy

Super Bowl-Miami over SF

There, my conf picks should be the kiss of death for all my hated teams

FYI: Over on the Dallas board we are doing our ESPN pickem (vs the line) again this year if anyone wants to join in.

Damn Ford, you're buying in to Tannehill huh? I wanted to pull the trigger on Miami over the Pat's in the East, just didn't have the stones. They have a salty D, but I'm thinking they are going to miss Reggie Bush and the Keller injury was huge

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
n east- wash
n north- gb
n west -sf
n south- atl
n wc - sea, no

a east - pats
a north -cin
a west -den
a south - hou
a wc - bal, ind

hou over wash

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality is the Cowboys are gonna kick the Redskins ass a couple of times on the field and then win the division. After adding Fredrick and Waters to the OL, Dallas will go up and down the field, and the Defense is going to be stout. Its all time marked. Make sure to comment on this in Feb and we'll see who knows what

I'm sure by february you will be long gone, just like the other trolls that live in fantasy land. You'll be on the dallas site making excuses like injuries, coaching, or ownership. Or you will be seriously wondering why the hell Jerrah gave Romo $100M when he blew it again in the clutch.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure by february you will be long gone, just like the other trolls that live in fantasy land. You'll be on the dallas site making excuses like injuries, coaching, or ownership. Or you will be seriously wondering why the hell Jerrah gave Romo $100M when he blew it again in the clutch.

and what will you be saying should Washington fall off the pace this season?

1. injuries
2. next year was the year I expected us to compete cause we get our money back
3 Fire the D Cord and everything will be fine

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. injuries

EXACTLY! Love the double standard. Dallas had 4-5 guys they signed off the street and STARTED on defense last season, but we're not allowed to use that as an excuse for finishing 1 game back of the Skins. I'm sure if RG3 goes down in week 5, no Redskin fan would dishonor themselves by using injuries as an excuse for going 6-10. Roll on Homer
:bullshit:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY! Love the double standard. Dallas had 4-5 guys they signed off the street and STARTED on defense last season, but we're not allowed to use that as an excuse for finishing 1 game back of the Skins. I'm sure if RG3 goes down in week 5, no Redskin fan would dishonor themselves by using injuries as an excuse for going 6-10. Roll on Homer
:bullshit:

Week 5 we're on bye dumbshit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 we're on bye dumbshit.

Oh, sorry! I apologize for not knowing the bye week for a team that is going 6-10. And since there are over 100 people on IR, despite the fact that the first real game is this week, I'm guessing it's possible to go down in practice. Dumbshit

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Ford, you're buying in to Tannehill huh? I wanted to pull the trigger on Miami over the Pat's in the East, just didn't have the stones. They have a salty D, but I'm thinking they are going to miss Reggie Bush and the Keller injury was huge

LOL, that isn't just an A&M homer pick. I just don't think the Pats (probably stupidly of me to doubt Brady) have the weapons to win. It isn't so much that MIA is that much better, but the rest of the AFCEast is that bad. Pats are going to miss not having dual TE threats and Welker. Now they have to have a real running game and vertical passing game.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. injuries

Please point to whenever I have said, first, that we would get off to a fast pace, or second, that I made excuses for our past bad seasons. Once again, PDay, you blab but have no facts. If you read anything I have posted, I've always maintained that this could be a down year for us, relatively speaking. However, our future is bright and we are heading in the right direction. I do think we need one more year to fill in some weak spots. I honestly can't say I feel the same way for you guys. This year is your last chance for a few years. IF you don't do it this year, the team gets blown up next year, including the coach.

You bitch so much about skins fans on the dallas board being trolls yet you come here and blab about the same old crap with nothing to back it up. Please, for once, back it up and point to where I made any of those claims.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that isn't just an A&M homer pick. I just don't think the Pats (probably stupidly of me to doubt Brady) have the weapons to win. It isn't so much that MIA is that much better, but the rest of the AFCEast is that bad. Pats are going to miss not having dual TE threats and Welker. Now they have to have a real running game and vertical passing game.

I'm rooting for the fish, hope they get it done

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please point to whenever I have said, first, that we would get off to a fast pace, or second, that I made excuses for our past bad seasons. Once again, PDay, you blab but have no facts. If you read anything I have posted, I've always maintained that this could be a down year for us, relatively speaking. However, our future is bright and we are heading in the right direction. I do think we need one more year to fill in some weak spots. I honestly can't say I feel the same way for you guys. This year is your last chance for a few years. IF you don't do it this year, the team gets blown up next year, including the coach.

You bitch so much about skins fans on the dallas board being trolls yet you come here and blab about the same old crap with nothing to back it up. Please, for once, back it up and point to where I made any of those claims.

I like you joy.....you wear your feelings on your sleeve.

You said what cowboy fans will do IF their season falls short of expectations and I'm asking you about the redskin fans. Do you have an opinion on that, OR are your put downs only reserved for cowboy fans?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. injuries

The Cowboy way

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC:
East - Redskins
North - Packers
South - Falcons
West - 49ers
Wildcards - Seahawks and Saints

AFC:
East - Patriots
North - Bengals
South - Texans
West - Broncos
Wildcard - Chiefs and Colts

Superbowl: Broncos beat the Falcons

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the fish, hope they get it done

Great - so you are going to be disappointed by two teams this season. Hopefully - you have a lot of booze to help ease the pain.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK - even though I don't see the Dolphins winning the AFC-E I suppose it is possible given some of the Pats recent problems. However - you also have the Dolphins winning the entire AFC. Are you serious? That would mean that they would have to overcome teams like the Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, Texans & Colts. I can not imagine any scenario where that would occur. Oh well - if you believe this you should make some bets in Vegas soon since you will get pretty good odds.