• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have stated all along if there wasn’t one why wouldn’t the police chief just come out and say it? I’m will to wait and see, I hope you choose to do the same.
And I've answered, human error happens so nothing is a guarantee in these situations. However, given McMurphy's lack of credibility and unwillingness to clarify how/when he came across this phantom report, coupled with nobody anywhere able to produce it in over two weeks' time, it's pretty logical to assume it doesn't exist.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a choice but to wait and see. I'm not conducting the Urban Meyer investigation. Congrats for being "willing".

Then stop going off the deep end and just say we’ll wait and see. We both don’t know if there’s a report that stated he was arrested. I’m not dismissing it ethier way.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McMurphy was suspicious of University >>> PPD influence, he'd been wise not to show his hand if he has a paper copy with 'Arrest' checked.
Easy enough to go in there and uncheck that, just like redaction of SSN.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Courtney Smith met with the independent investigative team hired by OSU today... interesting.
Interesting they waited this long. And they are also bringing in Zack either today or tomorrow reportedly.

You don't bring in principle witnesses this late in the process unless you aren't expecting to find anything substantive that would need to be followed up on. I'd guess they got all of their collective ducks in a row and looked for answers to the questions they planned to ask her before bringing her in. Good thing she had an attorney with her. I think she's going to need it. I just have a feeling this isn't going to end well for her.
They've released two. Did you read them? Or can you?
Just like we can't entirely take texts or other documents from McMurphy at face value without corroboration, neither can anything from a fan site be considered fact. Simply won't pay too much attention to any of it until it is verified.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stop going off the deep end and just say we’ll wait and see. We both don’t know if there’s a report that stated he was arrested. I’m not dismissing it ethier way.
And you don't know that there's a report that states the WVU football players are rap*ng little boys, either. However, the fact that neither of those things are coming to light at all would lead the logical person to lean towards them not existing. This is actually what would be known as going off the shallow end.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I've answered, human error happens so nothing is a guarantee in these situations. However, given McMurphy's lack of credibility and unwillingness to clarify how/when he came across this phantom report, coupled with nobody anywhere able to produce it in over two weeks' time, it's pretty logical to assume it doesn't exist.

An that’s your opinion. But McMurphy got a report from somewhere or he had someone tell him. Whether that said arrrested or not remains to be seen.

But the police chief coming out and stating if one exists it was a mistake leads more than enough credence for me that one exists.

Again I’m on a wait and see but totally dismissing it one way or the other is foolish and ignorant.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like we can't entirely take texts or other documents from McMurphy entirely at face value without corroboration, neither can anything from a fan site be considered fact. Simply won't pay too much attention to any of it until it is verified.
This is simply untrue. Elevenwarriors would have nothing to gain and everything to lose by providing these reports. The original one was obtained by them in 2015 (they were actually looking into this back then themselves), and the second one is the one sent to McMurphy on July 24th. It's not some fly by night fan site.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you don't know that there's a report that states the WVU football players are rap*ng little boys, either. However, the fact that neither of those things are coming to light at all would lead the logical person to lean towards them not existing. This is actually what would be known as going off the shallow end.

Absolutely whether it be WVU or Urban Meyer beating the shit out of Courtney himself. We don’t know.

But considering there were “two police reports” from Zach Smith case and his incident in 2009 I think it’s fairly obvious that something is going on here with Zach Smith. So stating an arrest on the police report isn’t that far out of the question. That’s why dismissing it is foolish.

You really are going off deep end with those comparisons by the way lol.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is simply untrue. Elevenwarriors would have nothing to gain and everything to lose by providing these reports. The original one was obtained by them in 2015 (they were actually looking into this back then themselves), and the second one is the one sent to McMurphy on July 24th. It's not some fly by night fan site.
And neither of those statements is proof there wasn't a yet different copy McMurphy first wrote the article on.

Again, the police chief could easily come forward and say to the best of their knowledge both versions of that report are already made public and be done with it. He has not (that I'm aware of).

Maybe McMurphy got the first one from Courtney and she doctored it to make things look worse. Perhaps he made some sort of error. There are lots of possibilities that go in your favor, but there are still also versions that do not.

Hopefully the actual report comes out shortly after their self imposed deadline and we can all be done with this nonsense and get ready for some actual real football.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were obtained by elevenwarriors, the largest independent sports website on the internet. They were obtained from the Powell PD, meaning it was the Powell PD who released them to elevenwarriors. The public reports do not name Zach Smith. The Powell PD, in all of this time, refuses to release any reports or information that specifically name Zach Smith.

:thumb:
If it helps at all, 11W claims to have had these reports since just after the alleged incidents. No idea how they got them.

Here's something else. What the arrest report(s) said will have absolutely zero effect on whether Urban Meyer is fired. It does speak to McMurphy's credibility, but there is no dispute that Zach and Courtney had problems, nor that Zach was never charged or even arrested for domestic violence since he moved back to Ohio.

However, it appears that this must somehow still be really important to a few people, so carry on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An that’s your opinion. But McMurphy got a report from somewhere or he had someone tell him. Whether that said arrrested or not remains to be seen.

But the police chief coming out and stating if one exists it was a mistake leads more than enough credence for me that one exists.

Again I’m on a wait and see but totally dismissing it one way or the other is foolish and ignorant.
I've never once totally dismissed it. I've said it's not likely, while you said twice that it absolutely existed and McMurphy was given two separate ones. Going from someone saying "if" one exists to saying one definitely exists - Now that is going off the deep end.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And neither of those statements is proof there wasn't a yet different copy McMurphy first wrote the article on.

Again, the police chief could easily come forward and say to the best of their knowledge both versions of that report are already made public and be done with it. He has not (that I'm aware of).

Maybe McMurphy got the first one from Courtney and she doctored it to make things look worse. Perhaps he made some sort of error. There are lots of possibilities that go in your favor, but there are still also versions that do not.

Hopefully the actual report comes out shortly after their self imposed deadline and we can all be done with this nonsense and get ready for some actual real football.
There's actually only one - the existence of this phantom report saying there was an arrest.

When this report comes out that he supposedly received, let me know. Until then, it's existence is unlikely.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting they waited this long. And they are also bringing in Zack either today or tomorrow reportedly.

You don't bring in principle witnesses this late in the process unless you aren't expecting to find anything substantive that would need to be followed up on. I'd guess they got all of their collective ducks in a row and looked for answers to the questions they planned to ask her before bringing her in. Good thing she had an attorney with her. I think she's going to need it. I just have a feeling this isn't going to end well for her.

Just like we can't entirely take texts or other documents from McMurphy at face value without corroboration, neither can anything from a fan site be considered fact. Simply won't pay too much attention to any of it until it is verified.
What is she a "principal witness" to, exactly?

This isn't about whether Zach committed domestic violence. It's about whether Urban Meyer, Gene Smith or anyone else at Ohio State followed proper protocols spelled out by the university in regards to these alleged incidents.

To wit: If Urban Meyer knew about them and didn't report them, he's screwed.
If Urban Meyer knew and reported them, but Gene Smith didn't follow whatever process he was supposed to, he is screwed.
If Gene was supposed to report to Title IX (no idea why, since this isn't a Title IX issue) or to his boss and didn't, he's screwed.

That is what this is really all about.

If Gene and Urban knew and believed the allegations but didn't fire Zach, they are both screwed.

Courtney would have absolutely no knowledge of any of that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it helps at all, 11W claims to have had these reports since just after the alleged incidents. No idea how they got them.

Here's something else. What the arrest report(s) said will have absolutely zero effect on whether Urban Meyer is fired. It does speak to McMurphy's credibility, but there is no dispute that Zach and Courtney had problems, nor that Zach was never charged or even arrested for domestic violence since he moved back to Ohio.

However, it appears that this must somehow still be really important to a few people, so carry on.
I actually made note of that a few posts back. They were looking into the incidents in 2015 as well, but came up empty so they never wrote an article. However, they were investigating - which undoubtedly leads me to believe people at OSU had to have known.

The existence of this report, you're right, it has nothing to do with Urban being fired for not reporting the allegations as he said he did. It does, however, speak an incredible amount to McMurphy's credibility, which could impact whether Urban is suspended or not IMO.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, not really. Sure, there's an outside chance it has some impact on his cred, but there's a better chance whatever he used came from Courtney and she's the one with cred issues. Either way, you cannot know what impact that final report is going to have either way.

There undoubtedly will be more coming out as well. Wasn't it reported just today that Zack had a drunk driving thing in '13? The more that comes out about both of them, the less anyone's going to feel sorry for either. And of course, the happier the school will be to distance themselves from them.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's actually only one - the existence of this phantom report saying there was an arrest.

When this report comes out that he supposedly received, let me know. Until then, it's existence is unlikely.
The Powell Police department released a statement saying they make a correction to the original report. So it definitely exists.

Also, I see Urban Meyer has Smith lying about DUI’s too.

Zach Smith kept DUI arrest secret from Meyer

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely whether it be WVU or Urban Meyer beating the shit out of Courtney himself. We don’t know.

But considering there were “two police reports” from Zach Smith case and his incident in 2009 I think it’s fairly obvious that something is going on here with Zach Smith. So stating an arrest on the police report isn’t that far out of the question. That’s why dismissing it is foolish.

You really are going off deep end with those comparisons by the way lol.
No shit there's something going on with Zach Smith. However, he could have been running a Breaking Bad meth ring, if the report doesn't say he was arrested, then he wasn't arrested, and reporting it as such is reckless and unethical. To this point, there is no proof of a report existing that says he was. There are two saying he wasn't. Saying it's not likely that this phantom report exists? Quite the literal opposite of "going off the deep end".

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never once totally dismissed it. I've said it's not likely, while you said twice that it absolutely existed and McMurphy was given two separate ones. Going from someone saying "if" one exists to saying one definitely exists - Now that is going off the deep end.

Are you joking. I said it’s possible it existed. You however have dismissed it totally because of the two reports 11 warriors came out with. Do not try and say I was the one dismissing. You truely are losing it on here man. Take a breath and calm down.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is she a "principal witness" to, exactly?

This isn't about whether Zach committed domestic violence. It's about whether Urban Meyer, Gene Smith or anyone else at Ohio State followed proper protocols spelled out by the university in regards to these alleged incidents.

To wit: If Urban Meyer knew about them and didn't report them, he's screwed.
If Urban Meyer knew and reported them, but Gene Smith didn't follow whatever process he was supposed to, he is screwed.
If Gene was supposed to report to Title IX (no idea why, since this isn't a Title IX issue) or to his boss and didn't, he's screwed.

That is what this is really all about.

If Gene and Urban knew and believed the allegations but didn't fire Zach, they are both screwed.

Courtney would have absolutely no knowledge of any of that.
When are you fools going to stop pretending you have actual information to make these blanket assumptions from? :L

No sir, we do not know what value she brings to the case. We do know this started as a question about what Meyer and the school knew about alleged abuse and then what they did with that information.

You do not think she's a principle witness in at least the part where she makes a claim of abuse? If you want to believe Snook and the parents and she made this shit up then she very much is a witness of value. Discrediting the entire thing is one way out of this. If you prove there wasn't any abuse and it was clear to everyone around that program there wasn't, then of course then there isn't as much question about what they did with that information.

You people need to chillax a bit and just wait for shit to finish. :lol: ffs.