• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Marsy's Law

Why are they writing about it? Because they're still not releasing further details that actually name Zach Smith, perhaps?

Because they still aren’t releasing another or a police report. Jackass

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you did. Post 1298 you hypocrite bitch.

Still saying the chief has nothing to gain by coming out saying the truth?
LOL the word "homosexual" isn't a slur when it describes something that is actually homosexual. How do you not know that?

Find that report yet?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the word "homosexual" isn't a slur when it describes something that is actually homosexual. How do you not know that?

Find that report yet?
An your statement of
“WVU players have been involved in underage gay orgies with local middle schoolers is where?”

Is a term of endearment? Use common sense you stupid bitch.

I’m willing to wait and see are you?

How’s that police chief statement coming for ya?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An your statement of
“WVU players have been involved in underage gay orgies with local middle schoolers is where?”

Is a term of endearment? Use common sense you stupid bitch.

I’m willing to wait and see are you?

How’s that police chief statement coming for ya?
Anger and desperation. Very, very sad looks for you, ralphie boy.

Let me know when you find the report.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 11 warriors yes yes we know. An remember if there’s a report out there with an arrest in this case it’s a mistake.
If you can find one, you just let me know little buddy. And yes! Since he wasn't arrested, it would be a mistake, that's right! Good job!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious the 2nd report was edited and the 'Arrest' box unchecked on a computer. SSN also redacted on computer.
Why wouldn't they have put a check in another box showing 'Closed', 'Unfounded' or 'Prosecution Declined'?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two reports from an Ohio State fanboard. Definitely no bias there.

Actually they're from the Powell PD.

LOL you ignorant fool.

They're not releasing information that specifically states that it is about Zach because it would be a violation of his right since he was never formally charged. Even the two public reports don't ever name him in them since no charges were filed. Why the hell would they re-release the report that McMurphy was given on July 24th when it's already out there for anyone on the internet?!?

Yeah... and? elevenwarriors is an independent sports website, not a police department. They can't comment on what report is or is not possibly in existence.

They've released two. Did you read them? Or can you?

First you said that the Powell PD released the two reports.

Then you say they can’t release the reports because he was never charged.

Then it was police can’t comment on what report is or is not in exsistence.

Now it’s back to they released two reports.

Pick a story instead of bouncing all over the place. But you are just a troll, so...

Last edited:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obvious the 2nd report was edited and the 'Arrest' box unchecked on a computer. SSN also redacted on computer.
Why wouldn't they have put a check in another box showing 'Closed', 'Unfounded' or 'Prosecution Declined'?
@ralphiewvu ^^^^^^^ now THIS is some grade A tin hat conspiracy theory stuff, just so you know what it really looks like

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you said that the Powell PD released the two reports.

Then you say they can’t release the reports because he was never charged.

Then it was police can’t comment on what report is or is not in exsistence.

Now it’s back to they released two reports.

Pick a story inside of bouncing all over the place. But you are just a troll, so...
Manipulating words won't help you here.

There are two reports that are out in the public. They do not state Zach Smith's name. The Powell PD will not give any information naming Zach Smith because that's illegal.

Are you done being a troll now? You're normally not this bad.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are two reports that are out in the public. They do not state Zach Smith's name. The Powell PD will not give any information naming Zach Smith because that's illegal.

I’m not manipulating any words. I stated that the reports were released elevenwarrior, an Ohio State message board. You said no, it was released by the powell PD. Then you said they can’t do it. Now it’s back to being released by the Powell PD. Maybe take a few minutes and pick a story you want to roll with it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not manipulating any words. I stated that the reports were released elevenwarrior, an Ohio State message board. You said no, it was released by the powell PD. Then you said they can’t do it. Now it’s back to being released by the Powell PD. Maybe take a few minutes and pick a story you want to roll with it.
They were obtained by elevenwarriors, the largest independent sports website on the internet. They were obtained from the Powell PD, meaning it was the Powell PD who released them to elevenwarriors. The public reports do not name Zach Smith. The Powell PD, in all of this time, refuses to release any reports or information that specifically name Zach Smith.

:thumb:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anger and desperation. Very, very sad looks for you, ralphie boy.

Let me know when you find the report.

:L

I’m willing to wait and see as I have stated. I hope you will do the same before totally going off the edge of the side we know you reside in.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can find one, you just let me know little buddy. And yes! Since he wasn't arrested, it would be a mistake, that's right! Good job!

As I have stated all along if there wasn’t one why wouldn’t the police chief just come out and say it? I’m will to wait and see, I hope you choose to do the same.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessong
@ralphiewvu ^^^^^^^ now THIS is some grade A tin hat conspiracy theory stuff, just so you know what it really looks like

IMO someone from the university got involved last minute (Urbs, Gene Smith or both) and Zach walked.

"Not sure why no boxes were checked there? Ummm Ummm clerical error." - PPD

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why were no boxes checked in the 2nd report?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I’m willing to wait and see as I have stated. I hope you will do the same before totally going off the edge of the side we know you reside in.
I don't have a choice but to wait and see. I'm not conducting the Urban Meyer investigation. Congrats for being "willing".