• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he's on my shitlist right now, I really hope the Steelers don't deal him away. With so much movement going on in the NFL right now and over the next week, I keep holding my breath every time I see a breaking NFL news update notification on my phone.
bell for barkley is about the only thing u could do right now

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again...

Le'Veon caught on camera in the vicinity of someone smoking weed again.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s troubke
Honestly I hope that picture hits national media (NFL, ESPN, the works) just so that it puts pressure on Bell. Could be what Colbert needs to bring this deal to a close and rescind the tag. Just keep your fingers crossed that he passes the drug test that the NFL would send his way.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I hope that picture hits national media (NFL, ESPN, the works) just so that it puts pressure on Bell. Could be what Colbert needs to bring this deal to a close and rescind the tag. Just keep your fingers crossed that he passes the drug test that the NFL would send his way.
We'd need to keep our fingers and toes crossed for that.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told you guys, this kids stupidity knows no limits.

It's almost as if he thinks the dumber the Shit he does, the quicker Pittsburgh will give him his outright release.

That show, world's dumbest criminals, Bell could start a show of his own. World's biggest Dumbass.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if we are interviewing or meeting with any FA RBs?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if we are interviewing or meeting with any FA RBs?
Not hearing anything about it. Usually there's some tampering going on with the Steelers name being tossed into the ring with the bigger fish, which rarely turns out to be true. Its just agents feeding the media to boost their client's value.

So be careful what you read today & tomorrow. Don't believe anything until the 14th. If the rumor mills are still churning on Wednesday then you can expect more substance.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did a bit of reading, and digging, the usual bullshit.......

Steelers have supposedly offered Captain Douche Canoe 13.3 for 5 years. Which would free up some (very little) funds to take a crack at a couple of free agents......

Bell's, fun loving and full of shit, response.....if they can pay 14.5 for one year, they can pay it for 5 years.

Where the fuck does the line stop with this prick stop???? Granted, this is what I gathered from several sources (articles) and from Captain DC's nit-Twitter account, but I can't see the 1.1 million breaking his Dumbass....but it could go to help the team, even if it only helps a little bit.

giphy.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hearing anything about it. Usually there's some tampering going on with the Steelers name being tossed into the ring with the bigger fish, which rarely turns out to be true. Its just agents feeding the media to boost their client's value.

So be careful what you read today & tomorrow. Don't believe anything until the 14th. If the rumor mills are still churning on Wednesday then you can expect more substance.

The best FA RBs are already off the market. I would've liked to pick up Dion Lewis or Carlos Hyde. Both are spoken for now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best FA RBs are already off the market. I would've liked to pick up Dion Lewis or Carlos Hyde. Both are spoken for now.
Steelers are standing pat on retaining Bell, at least for 1 more season. Looks more & more likely that they draft a RB fairly high. 2nd or 3rd Rd.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers are standing pat on retaining Bell, at least for 1 more season. Looks more & more likely that they draft a RB fairly high. 2nd or 3rd Rd.

I'm fine with drafting a RB in the 3rd. Nick Chubb, Sony Michel and Kerryon Johnson are on my shortlist of RBs I'd be happy with. I don't think Guice will be available where we draft in the 2nd and I don't have a lot of confidence in Ronald Jones from USC. He had a very slow 40 for a RB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with drafting a RB in the 3rd. Nick Chubb, Sony Michel and Kerryon Johnson are on my shortlist of RBs I'd be happy with. I don't think Guice will be available where we draft in the 2nd and I don't have a lot of confidence in Ronald Jones from USC. He had a very slow 40 for a RB.
I don't think any of those guys will fall that far into the 2nd Rd. I saw they were showing interest in the Wake Forest kid. Not sure where he's projected.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of those guys will fall that far into the 2nd Rd. I saw they were showing interest in the Wake Forest kid. Not sure where he's projected.
As of right now, he's projected 4th or 5th round.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelers met with RB Derrius Guice during NFL Combine

This is saying they may look at Guice in the first round......

There has even been talk of if the Steelers get a good back they may rescind his tag.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres been talk of guice for a while.........

At this point damn near anything is better than sitting around waiting to see what kind of Mickey Mouse bullshit Bell will stick us with.

I think Guise and Conner could be a damn good 1 - 2 punch coming out of the backfield!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point damn near anything is better than sitting around waiting to see what kind of Mickey Mouse bullshit Bell will stick us with.

I think Guise and Conner could be a damn good 1 - 2 punch coming out of the backfield!!!!
guice is a very different back than bell though, hes a bruiser, so is conner