• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron James Wasting No Time In keeping Up His Rep As A Coach Killer

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have read that Magic was not enamored that he inherited Walton.

I would think he would have a short-list already developed- it would be interesting to see who would be on Magic's short list.
That's normal - when a person takes command as the C.E.O. of a company, they like to bring in their own people all the way down. I have been the chairman of several auxiliaries in the district that oversees the church I go to and in each case, I brought in the people I trusted.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should just bring in Lue.

He is a great manager of personalities and will let LeBron do what he wants. He is very respected among the players in the NBA. The players love him.
Please, He couldn't handle the pressure in Cleveland.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's normal - when a person takes command as the C.E.O. of a company, they like to bring in their own people all the way down. I have been the chairman of several auxiliaries in the district that oversees the church I go to and in each case, I brought in the people I trusted.
who would you guess are 3 guys Magic would consider?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stopped posting here, I wish he'd come back. Very entertaining.

He will be back when something happens with lebron in the playoffs (if they make it), unless they banned him

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally- i think that Walton is a moron if he is trying to control LeBron- but it takes a certain amount of disrespect to just blatantly ignore your coach.

But, it was fine when he ignored Lue?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, He couldn't handle the pressure in Cleveland.
he did a great job handling kyrie and lebron for as long as he did- bringing them through injuries and tons of drama and having the gilbert/lebron relationship etc.

I am not a huge Lue fan- but it cant be denied that LeBron loved him and he does a good job managing the players.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this shit is weeks old. Hilarious that you think it's new.
Its even more funny that you keep up the "debunked" charade but when called on it can't produce any backing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a great manager of personalities and will let LeBron do what he wants. He is very respected among the players in the NBA. The players love him.
That's LeBrons call to make.

He impressed me when he got himself fired tbh. Showed resolve.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not a very good coach.....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this shit is weeks old. Hilarious that you think it's new.
It has been posted today though in Yahoo and Lakers.nation.com as if it was new - so that's most likely what he is going by. It wouldn't surprise me if they replaced Luke Walton this summer - The reports I have read indicated Magic wants to choose his own coach, but like he did his own general manager when he had Kupchak fired. For me, I hate to see Luke go, but if they can find some one that is better - That's good too, but I don't believe there is a better coach

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LUE is not a great coach but he is lightyears better than walton

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did a great job handling kyrie and lebron for as long as he did- bringing them through injuries and tons of drama and having the gilbert/lebron relationship etc.

I am not a huge Lue fan- but it cant be denied that LeBron loved him and he does a good job managing the players.
You don't know that at all - You yourself called him a coach killer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been posted today though in Yahoo and Lakers.nation.com as if it was new - so that's most likely what he is going by. It wouldn't surprise me if they replaced Luke Walton this summer - The reports I have read indicated Magic wants to choose his own coach, but like he did his own general manager when he had Kupchak fired. For me, I hate to see Luke go, but if they can find some one that is better - That's good too, but I don't believe there is a better coach

And? None of that changes the fact that it's old news and Monty's not bright enough to realize that.