• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron James Wasting No Time In keeping Up His Rep As A Coach Killer

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you do look silly for dragging up shit from 3 weeks ago that already been debunked.
Ha ha. The old "I know you are but what am I" routine. I was a killer with that routine in 3rd grade.
But again, show us, don't tell us. I'm linked, you ain't. so who looks silly again?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. The old "I know you are but what am I" routine. I was a killer with that routine in 3rd grade.
But again, show us, don't tell us. I'm linked, you ain't. so who looks silly again?

3rd grade? You do it here all the time. So....you're in 3rd grade?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, do your own research. I'm not going back to find weeks old shit because you decided to post a thread showing how far behind you are.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,306.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're linked? LOL.

As in what.....handcuffs from your parole officer?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry- it was never "de-bunked".

Scouts that actually watch the games were quoted on the story. It is what it is.

the only thing that matters is if you/anyone thinks its a big deal that LeBron blatantly ignores Walton at times. Personally- i think that Walton is a moron if he is trying to control LeBron- but it takes a certain amount of disrespect to just blatantly ignore your coach.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is Magic Johnson has been wanting to get rid of Luke Walton already since the beginning. My guess is that they will wait until this season is over and then cut Walton loose - I think he at the most will have only one season left on his contract and may be time for contract renewal any way. Magic Johnson on Lakersnation has indicated that he wants a team like the Lakers in the 80's -

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though.

He has the experience to do it. There are only a very small number of coaches who will command his full respect. Best case for anybody they bring in is an equal partnership.
I think it'd be the most intriguing NBA storyline in decades.

Full faith in him being excellent at it.

Could be a down the road option. But not gonna lie, when he went down on Christmas I looked over at the lil lady and said "Maybe this is it? The point we remember LeBron never being the same." If it is, player/coach would be a great last chapter to his playing career. And his legacy.

I think he has an old faze from him to enjoy though. I've always thought he'll be great as athletic ability fades. And that of all the greats I've watched personally, the most well suited to coach.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian posts on multiple sites

He is a bulls fan, rose lover, hates lebron and works in the chicago airport cleaning toliets. This is what i was told about him on a different site lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is Magic Johnson has been wanting to get rid of Luke Walton already since the beginning. My guess is that they will wait until this season is over and then cut Walton loose - I think he at the most will have only one season left on his contract and may be time for contract renewal any way. Magic Johnson on Lakersnation has indicated that he wants a team like the Lakers in the 80's -
i have read that Magic was not enamored that he inherited Walton.

I would think he would have a short-list already developed- it would be interesting to see who would be on Magic's short list.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have read that Magic was not enamored that he inherited Walton.

I would think he would have a short-list already developed- it would be interesting to see who would be on Magic's short list.

Walton is done. I wish i could bet money on this. Easiest bet out there lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian posts on multiple sites

He is a bulls fan, rose lover, hates lebron and works in the chicago airport cleaning toliets. This is what i was told about him on a different site lol

He stopped posting here, I wish he'd come back. Very entertaining.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, do your own research. I'm not going back to find weeks old shit because you decided to post a thread showing how far behind you are.
Uh huh. Nice try though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'd be the most intriguing NBA storyline in decades.

Full faith in him being excellent at it.

Could be a down the road option. But not gonna lie, when he went down on Christmas I looked over at the lil lady and said "Maybe this is it? The point we remember LeBron never being the same." If it is, player/coach would be a great last chapter to his playing career. And his legacy.

I think he has an old faze from him to enjoy though. I've always thought he'll be great as athletic ability fades. And that of all the greats I've watched personally, the most well suited to coach.
they should just bring in Lue.

He is a great manager of personalities and will let LeBron do what he wants. He is very respected among the players in the NBA. The players love him.