• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron James Wasting No Time In keeping Up His Rep As A Coach Killer

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the first bolded! Bullshit to the second. No one calls Stallone "Sylvester" or Clint Eastwood "Clint" or Tom Brady "Tom" or George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln or Albert Einstein by their first names only. Don't be a fool. Its only one group who get disrespected like that.
Keep digging LOL, proving me right with every post

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep digging LOL, proving me right with every post

Monty be like:

giphy.gif

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players do it all the time.....Kobe did, MJ did......Magic probably did as well.

It's kind of like a QB in football where they audible at the LOS.
True, but those were one team players. This idiot just jumps around from team to team slaying coaches as he goes.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude could go to Golden State and get Kerr fired.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude could go to Golden State and get Kerr fired.
LeBron wants his guy--- which I mean, at his talent level and level of achievement could definitely be considereda reasonable request.

but there is no doubt he is a coach killer- and that if he doesnt like the coach he undermines the coach and makes it tough for the coach until the coach is inevitably fired.

He liked Ty Lue because Lue let him do what he wanted and Lue was good at managing big personalities. Thats what LeBron needs more than anything- a coach that he likes that will help manage the locker room.

LeBron has no interest or desire to listen to Luke Walton- a coach who has never proved anything- try and direct traffic from the sidelines even if that is Waltons job. Its kind of shitty- but it is what it is.

Its one of the downsides of having LeBron.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron wants his guy--- which I mean, at his talent level and level of achievement could definitely be considereda reasonable request.

but there is no doubt he is a coach killer- and that if he doesnt like the coach he undermines the coach and makes it tough for the coach until the coach is inevitably fired.

He liked Ty Lue because Lue let him do what he wanted and Lue was good at managing big personalities. Thats what LeBron needs more than anything- a coach that he likes that will help manage the locker room.

LeBron has no interest or desire to listen to Luke Walton- a coach who has never proved anything- try and direct traffic from the sidelines even if that is Waltons job. Its kind of shitty- but it is what it is.

Its one of the downsides of having LeBron.

LeBron wants an AAU coach, not a basketball coach.