• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron James Wasting No Time In keeping Up His Rep As A Coach Killer

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from ESPN headlines today "Doncic supplants Lebron with 35, triple double".

Last name for one player, first for the other. Case closed.

Is Doncic a superstar?

Maybe someday, not yet. Good try though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right and you are wrong. The old days were different. In today's market where the show-boating, me first, black athlete believes he has reached the pinnacle of success when he is referred to by his first name, the golf world, based on ettiquette and class, calls Arnold Palmer "Mr. Palmer". Just a difference in cultures.

Oh my god you are sofa king stupid and old and shit. Damn.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silence from ESPN on this is deafening.
Not a single word from ESPN on this after one of their own broke this during a pod cast.

ESPN is without question in bed deep with the big 3. Lebron, Tiger & Serena.
They NEVER criticizes any of them and write nothing but endless puff pieces for them.

There is no logical reason that ESPN would not officially cover this story about Lebron.
Especially when they could say they broke the story.

But you can't write a story about Lebron that makes him look bad when you get paid to bury
bad press about Lebron.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers will be fine. Your stupidity with your lover boys Wiggy and the Lebron23 fellow is what's sad. Same old tired song. Come up with a new topic for a change. LeBron is gone, time to move on. He isnt your business or concern anymore.

You're even dumber than I thought lumping me in w/ wiggy & lebron23james. I'm not even a Cavs fan, get a clue. Take a seat, pick the sand out of your vagina & don't get so bent outta shape whenever someone has the nerve to joke about your Lakers.

And LeBron has never been my concern. But I've made fun of him his entire career. What makes you think I'll stop just because he plays for your team?

It's a double bonus for me. I'm not a LeBron fan & I'm not a Lakers fans. And you're insane if you think I'll stop because making fun of your team bothers you. Maybe I'll get a little worse & tag your sorry ass each time so you know exactly when & what I'm saying just to piss you off.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with skin color. I just listed 5 premier white athletes. There are plenty more in entertainment too. You have this so twisted it isn't funny.
Can't argue with irrational.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Doncic a superstar?

Maybe someday, not yet. Good try though.
No. the pigmentation is different so the press treats him like a man but the player who is better, James, gets treated like a boy. Unacceptable.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god you are sofa king stupid and old and shit. Damn.
Ha ha ha! Let me circle back and give you a rainbow for this. Wait one......

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't one team actually get Lebron a GOOD coach. I think Spo was the best coach Lebron has ever had. If there was one team that could actually hire a good or great coach it would be the Lakers. Everyone says he complains and wants to run his own plays, well he wouldn't have to if he had a decent coach. Imagine him under Pop, it would be amazing to watch and I guarantee he wouldn't have one problem bc he respects him. Lebron knows more than about basketball and how things works than Walton, Lue or Spo combined. Get him a great coach and let the magic happen...I didn't have a problem with Spo, he is actually a pretty good coach but Walton or Lue? He only vouches for him bc he knows if they won't bring in a great coach he can at least control the playcalling with these young coaches.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. the pigmentation is different so the press treats him like a man but the player who is better, James, gets treated like a boy. Unacceptable.
You really think the media treats lebton like a boy? Are you trolling or just stupid?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't one team actually get Lebron a GOOD coach. I think Spo was the best coach Lebron has ever had. If there was one team that could actually hire a good or great coach it would be the Lakers. Everyone says he complains and wants to run his own plays, well he wouldn't have to if he had a decent coach. Imagine him under Pop, it would be amazing to watch and I guarantee he wouldn't have one problem bc he respects him. Lebron knows more than about basketball and how things works than Walton, Lue or Spo combined. Get him a great coach and let the magic happen...I didn't have a problem with Spo, he is actually a pretty good coach but Walton or Lue? He only vouches for him bc he knows if they won't bring in a great coach he can at least control the playcalling with these young coaches.
Pop would never allow lebron to do half the shit he does.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think the media treats lebton like a boy? Are you trolling or just stupid?
Calling someone you don't even know by their first name? You do that to children, not someone you respect.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling someone you don't even know by their first name? You do that to children, not someone you respect.
Then why don't any of the players complain about it? As you are so eager to point out, they complain about all sorts of things especially regarding being 'disrespected'.

This seems to bother you way more than the actual players being called by their first names. And also anyone else.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why don't any of the players complain about it? As you are so eager to point out, they complain about all sorts of things especially regarding being 'disrespected'.

This seems to bother you way more than the actual players being called by their first names. And also anyone else.
To dumb to figure it out, I guess. As I said, the ignorant NBA player believes somehow that he has risen to the peak of stardom if only his first name is used.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To dumb to figure it out, I guess. As I said, the ignorant NBA player believes somehow that he has risen to the peak of stardom if only his first name is used.
Well let's go with the hilarious fiction that the players are dumber than you. Why do you find it unacceptable that they like the status quo?

Here's how I know they are smarter than you. It is obviously, tautologically true that if you are indentifiable by only your first name you have in fact reached the peak of stardom. There's a lot of Michaels in the world, but only one NBA Michael. It's not just the NBA, no one calls Madonna 'Ms. Ciccone'

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's go with the hilarious fiction that the players are dumber than you. Why do you find it unacceptable that they like the status quo?

Here's how I know they are smarter than you. It is obviously, tautologically true that if you are indentifiable by only your first name you have in fact reached the peak of stardom. There's a lot of Michaels in the world, but only one NBA Michael. It's not just the NBA, no one calls Madonna 'Ms. Ciccone'
LOL at the first bolded! Bullshit to the second. No one calls Stallone "Sylvester" or Clint Eastwood "Clint" or Tom Brady "Tom" or George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln or Albert Einstein by their first names only. Don't be a fool. Its only one group who get disrespected like that.