• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keep losing

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade down is what I suspect will happen as Poles still has holes to fill and fewer picks than needed.

I think a trade down is a mistake.

This team needs to be able to rush the passer....take the best pass rusher on the board with the #2 pick. You have a chance to draft a monster. Do it.

You won't fill every hole in one offseason so even attempting to is silly.

With free agency you can address a lot.....especially if Jenkins is available from the Packers.

There's a couple defensive guys available with the #2 pick that could be amazing.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are losing every week. And based on the opponents they have left....even if they play their very best they are likely to lose.

You're an idiot screaming at the sky asking for rain in the middle of a thunderstorm.

shush.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills, Lions and Vikings all playing for a playoff spot... And with the mounting injuries for the Bears... I do not see anymore "should" wins. Trade down is what I suspect will happen as Poles still has holes to fill and fewer picks than needed.

it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we beat the lions or Vikings. call me crazy, but leaving things to chance is dumb. Shoulda coulda woulda is not what I do.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs to be able to rush the passer....take the best pass rusher on the board with the #2 pick. You have a chance to draft a monster. Do it.

says the guy who said the bears will finish top 5 in sacks. You are a meatball. Your knowledge of this team is null.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you once said Trubisky was the guy.

So......yeah.

Who looks at our current defense and thinks top 5 in sacks? Meatball. Due work on me getting out of your head meatball.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who looks at our current defense and thinks top 5 in sacks? Meatball. Due work on me getting out of your head meatball.
Current Defense isn't the Defense the year started with. Depends on when he made the prediction. I think had Quinn and Quan lived up to their billings the Bears would have had a solid pass rush. Instead, Quinn up and disappeared, and also, great trade as he isn't doing jack with the team that he was traded to.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current Defense isn't the Defense the year started with. Depends on when he made the prediction. I think had Quinn and Quan lived up to their billings the Bears would have had a solid pass rush. Instead, Quinn up and disappeared, and also, great trade as he isn't doing jack with the team that he was traded to.

We are dead last in sacks. Our safety is our leading sacker. Quinn would not of helped to put us in the top 5. Get a clue.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our current defense wasn't our current defense when that conversation took place.

So this would be an extremely dumb question. Shocking.

Copy cat.

Get your own material kid.

Lets add Quinn's and Mack's sack numbers and add it to our total. We at top 5 yet?

I should be paying rent. All i see is meatballs.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets add Quinn's and Mack's sack numbers and add it to our total. We at top 5 yet?

I got a prediction wrong. You can’t even get things right that have already happened, Mr Checkdown. Mr Trubisky was a pro bowler his rookie season.

See the difference?

I should be paying rent.

Thankfully living in mommy’s basement prevents that.
All i see is meatballs

Nice grammar. Public school education or inbreeding? Both? Yikes. Double whammy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a prediction wrong. You can’t even get things right that have already happened, Mr Checkdown. Mr Trubisky was a pro bowler his rookie season.

See the difference?

Thankfully living in mommy’s basement prevents that.

Nice grammar. Public school education or inbreeding? Both? Yikes. Double whammy.

yikes he angry.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Johnson and Kindle Vildor to IR. JJ was a surprise. Could this be Poles tanking? Even if a starter has a hang nail, shut them down!

TANK!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3