• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tampa Bay Rays @ White Sox

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy f*cking sh*t. A sweep.

I refuse to believe. Tampa must be horrible.
The Rays have lost more star players to free agency or forced trades due to pending free agency than we've had in total for the past two decades. Sooner or later it was bound to catch up to them. I've often said if we could swap scouting orgs, I'd take Tampa's over just about every other team's.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took us 25 games just to win 3 of them. Then in three days we double our total. Go figure.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took us 25 games just to win 3 of them. Then in three days we double our total. Go figure.
I know a loss is a loss, but in my mind - there is a big difference between last year's team of talented players who just plain quit on the season (the only thing they did as a team) and this bunch of non-talented AAAA type players who actually want to win.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a loss is a loss, but in my mind - there is a big difference between last year's team of talented players who just plain quit on the season (the only thing they did as a team) and this bunch of non-talented AAAA type players who actually want to win.
This is a horrible roster, no doubt. But I know exactly where you're coming from and I agree.