• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JJ McCarthy 2023 Every Throw and Run

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never said you were wrong about the trade. You cant stop fans from being excited.
I cannot, but I can point out it is unwise to do it all the time and point out how excitement has led to making it personal.

Thread
Opening Day Jags vs Commanders
Post 341
Dean said: That's my point. Wentz has talent to do what he did today. Where is DUKE?

That is 2 examples of your excitement backfiring and leading you to call me out.

So...was the excitement worth it?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot, but I can point out it is unwise to do it all the time and point out how excitement has led to making it personal.

Thread
Post 341
Dean said: That's my point. Wentz has talent to do what he did today. Where is DUKE?

That is 2 examples of your excitement backfiring and leading you to call me out.

Of course it was. bustin balls and calling out is two different things. im sorry you took that so personally. Geez Duke.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are usually not 3 rounds off. cmon. What would happen if Bo Nix was taken at #2? No one would flip out?
I dont know Dean.

I am not a hypothetical guy. I have told you this numerous times sir.

I would guess there would be confusion and frustration. I don't know?

I would be frustrated because I like daniels better and think we could have traded down to get him.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was. bustin balls and calling out is two different things. im sorry you took that so personally. Geez Duke.
Didn't take it personally.

Just an example of how getting excited can lead to a lapse in judgement.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't take it personally.

Just an example of how getting excited can lead to a lapse in judgement.

so fans dont get excited when new players are on the team. especiallyt he QB position? after coming from TH. You dont think there will be excitement for the QB we pick at #2.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so fans dont get excited when new players are on the team. especiallyt he QB position? after coming from TH. You dont think there will be excitement for the QB we pick at #2.
Some do and some don't. Gkeoka and I knew wentz suxed. It depends on the qb Dean. There were numerous warning flags but you didn't see them because you were too excited. That is what I am trying to tell you.

How did I know that and you didn't? I am not smarter than you.

That is my point...you get too excited about it.

I think you view any criticism of the team or coaches as being disloyal. You have told.me to have faith, have hope, and to trust the coaches. Why?

I knew Rivera was awful and would destroy the team. How did I know that and you didn't?

You won't let yourself question the decisions is the difference.

Qb at 2...depends on the qb Dean.
I think some will be excited regardless of who it is.
I think some will support it but be skeptical.
I think some will hate it and not support it.

They are still just as much as a fan as you and I. Excitment is not a measuring stick of a fan.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some do and some don't. Gkeoka and I knew wentz suxed. It depends on the qb Dean. There were numerous warning flags but you didn't see them because you were too excited. That is what I am trying to tell you.

How did I know that and you didn't? I am not smarter than you.

That is my point...you get too excited about it.

I think you view any criticism of the team or coaches as being disloyal. You have told.me to have faith, have hope, and to trust the coaches. Why?

I knew Rivera was awful and would destroy the team. How did I know that and you didn't?

You won't let yourself question the decisions is the difference.

Qb at 2...depends on the qb Dean.
I think some will be excited regardless of who it is.
I think some will support it but be skeptical.
I think some will hate it and not support it.

They are still just as much as a fan as you and I. Excitment is not a measuring stick of a fan.

I was scarred by TH. lol. No, not a measuring stick but the fans i have come across of other teams are. So if country doesn't get Maye like he loves he would be option 3 on your list. Hate it and not support it?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olave would’ve been just as shitty with EBs kindergarten offense. These guys didn’t want to play for that guy or their lame duck HC

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was scarred by TH. lol. No, not a measuring stick but the fans i have come across of other teams are. So if country doesn't get Maye like he loves he would be option 3 on your list. Hate it and not support it?
Not going to discuss countryroads, I have more important things to do.

I am excited about this team and know quite a bit. However, I dont get excited about things that make no sense to me and are doomed to fail.

Like I said, we have different types of fans here...but they are all fans. I said this a few weeks ago, there are no handbooks for being a fan.

Not to talk about TH as we disagree on him.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thread
Post 341

his only game in dc he favored a pro QB.that dream died fast though.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to discuss countryroads, I have more important things to do.

I am excited about this team and know quite a bit. However, I dont get excited about things that make no sense to me and are doomed to fail.

Like I said, we have different types of fans here...but they are all fans. I said this a few weeks ago, there are no handbooks for being a fan.

Not to talk about TH as we disagree on him.

oh cmon about country. there are some golden rules in that handbook of being a fan.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh cmon about country. there are some golden rules in that handbook of being a fan.
I have argued with him several times and done with him. Best way to avoid an argument is to avoid the topic.

No comment on countryroads.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Duke and Dean can just take the target off each other's backs, the world would be a better place! :noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt have 3rd round grade prospects on them. You did. Answer the question Did Davis and Forbes have 1st round grades on them coming into the draft? yes or no
no

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt have 3rd round grade prospects on them. You did. Answer the question Did Davis and Forbes have 1st round grades on them coming into the draft? yes or no
where did i have a 3rd round grade on anybody

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a part of me that hopes JJ goes 1 overall just to prove nobody knows a damn thing about any of these players or how to evaluate them.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a part of me that hopes JJ goes 1 overall just to prove nobody knows a damn thing about any of these players or how to evaluate them.

i'll admit there's an eye test gap between JJ and the other 3 guys, BUT c'mon he can't be a solid starter in 3 years?