• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jennings?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, we won't be tolerating that out of the blue personal shit on the SportsHoopla.

Moving on...

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the blue?? We've known each other for a decade or whatever.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn......I can't take you kids anywhere !!!!!:doh:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... Well good natured rivalries don't usually get anyone in trouble. Just remember that the mods here probably don't know you.

GO! PACK! GO!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... Well good natured rivalries don't usually get anyone in trouble.

It's all good. Bears and Packer fans are not supposed to be too nice to each other. We both signed contracts at birth to give shit to each other.

ahmangreen34

ahmangreen34
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it is when some of the players that leave us and go to the Vikings sometimes want to not be so kind about our Packers in their comments. I am sure Jennings didn't really want to leave us he said so. I know we are good to our players and really who would want to go and play for another team after playing for the Packers and how well we treat them. I know if I were a NFL player and was cut I would not be happy after playing for a team like the Packers that has such a rich history and tradition. I am sure it puts a lump in their throats every time they go across those famous bricks and run out of that tunnel onto Lambeau. I am sure it is not something any of them want to do is to leave. I know we have had a few that threw fits like McKenzie and Walker and wanted to leave because of the money or other reasons, but as a rule I don't think the Packers players want to leave and play for another team. I am sure that down deap, or I would hope down deep that Jennings didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. At least I hope not. SMILE GO PACK GO

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about his latest comments on NFL Network the other day that he left the Packers to help guys like James Jones, Jordy Nelson, and Randall Cobb because him being there was going to hold their development back.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about his latest comments on NFL Network the other day that he left the Packers to help guys like James Jones, Jordy Nelson, and Randall Cobb because him being there was going to hold their development back.

aka: "I'm tired of all those talented guys taking targets from me and holding back my greatness"

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding. Good point I heard from Jason Wilde the other day was that Jennings and Rodgers probably do not get along for whatever reason but if you remember, Arod went to bat for all those other guys when their contracts were up but was quiet this time when Jennings was up for a new deal. I think he got a little butthurt when he was on the shelf and Cobb became the new go to guy.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers wasn't the only one who was quiet about Jennings this time. And the more Jennings talks, the more I understand it. Can't wait until it's water under the freaking bridge. It's like he WANTS to tarnish my memories.

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, we won't be tolerating that out of the blue personal shit on the SportsHoopla.

Moving on...

He's a contrarian and some of us, such as Noonthirty and myself got under his skin by having opposing viewpoints. Hopefully the mods will understand that. It's when he comes back with the Fan0074/Fan_0074/Fan074 name that we'll know if he's really trolling or not. He seems to use that name when he's incredibly upset at someone or something...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI - cyorgan (organguy and many other screen names) was run off the ESPN boards because literally no one took him seriously. I could list his laughable positions on football and other sports, but the ESPN folks know all about him already, and it looks like he's been here a while, so SH people are probably familiar with his lunacy as well.

Fan0074 is another poster who was already regular before I ever went to the ESPN forums. Everyone knows that we are not the same person, but cyorgan/organguy lives to defame me. He had to edit his post because I'm sure his reply contained many personal attacks (as is his usual style) and then he realized that he can't do that on these forums. I'd ask that the moderator, if he/she is reading this, keeps a close eye on whatever name he is using, because even with the edit he is outright lying about who I am.

noonthirtyjoe is a longtime rival and we go back-and-forth because that's what rivals do; cyorgan/organguy/assorted other characters is just an embarrassment.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a mod. I only cover certain boards but I'll lay it out for you guys so that we all know what's fair.

-So far no one in here has done anything I would act on.

- If two people can make it clear that they were just messing around with each other after I drop a warning, I don't feel like I need to do anything. If people read the threads through, they'll know.

-There's a lot of good "rivalries" on this site, it's fun.

- If someone is obviously either trolling or just holding a personal grudge, and it's ignored or blows over without dominating our board, I'll just referee it and let it go at that. Unless those posters only show up here for that, at which point they're kind of useless to the rest of us.

- If the thread gets bombarded with some personal attacks, or I think that you're starting to ruin other peoples experience....yer dunnzo for a few days. If it keeps happening, I'll talk to the admins and yer just dunnzo.

- But I sure won't ban anyone because people don't like their opinions. We're all here to talk sports. I hope we disagree sometimes, because otherwise it's going to be a bunch of head nodding.

- I'm not going to ban or delete posts if opposing fans show up to talk a little trash. That's football. If it gets out of line I'll take care of it.

Feel free to PM me anytime you think things are out of hand. Doesn't matter which board. I can forward your issue to the right mods and the admins.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play nice guys......lol......and Blaise, I never thought you were FAN0074 .....actually, I was informed that he was Jenningsbest.......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who Bliase is, nor do I know why he says we are old rivals. I was born only a few days ago and thought this was a cooking with cheese board. :noidea: I'm not sure what foosball even is.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who Bliase is, nor do I know why he says we are old rivals. I was born only a few days ago and thought this was a cooking with cheese board. :noidea: I'm not sure what foosball even is.

lol I love having Noon around...keeps me on my toes

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really did develop a hatred for Green Bay apparently with his new comments saying GB is a cookie cutter organization where everyone is walking on egg shells. He has liberty to be the diva he wants to be over there smh

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously....WTF is this guys deal? Do all ex Packers just turn into dbags when they get up there? Yea Greg, the Vikes run a far better organization as evident with all their trophys and accolades they receive. Thats why they call Minneapolis "Championshiptown". Man he is burning every single bridge he had here.