• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Curb Your Enthusiasm.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about posting this in the movies thread, but this is clearly not a movie.

Just posting some various things from this season, heading into tonight's season finale.

I had a prediction that Larry David would have a sex scene this season. Since I think he had one, each of the last few seasons.

I thought my prediction was then going to come through in the 3rd episode. But the sex scene that I thought he was going to be in, involved Leon instead.

From various cast and crew that I've heard on podcasts, here are some deleted scenes:

* The rabbi had a scene early on where he kept interrupting Larry.
* The Chinese restaurant server was supposed to reveal his name.
* There was even more footage of Irma eating at the brick unveiling ceremony. And more dialog about it.
* Larry was supposed to say how he's good with young girls in a jacuzzi, "in a good way".
* Freddy Funkhouser's dream scheme was even darker. A lot darker.

About the sex scene prediction:

This prediction happened. It wasn't with anyone we could have predicted, though.

Sienna Miller was who I thought it could have been with.

But episode 7 introduced a new character, someone we'd never seen or heard about before.

The editor, who does the odd numbered episodes (episodes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9), says that the outline for Freddy Funkhouser during his dream scheme was supposed to be about not wanting to teach the girl how to drive, or go shopping.

So Vince Vaughn took it in a different direction. I thought what we saw was dark. Especially the part about locking her in a basement.

Or using a bucket as a toilet.

But the editor said there was even darker stuff, that didn't make the cut.

From various podcasts:

* The actress who plays the maid was on.

She said she invented the dream scheme. When she was a girl in Argentina, some of her house mates would wake up early. She would pretend to be asleep, and say bad things about them in her "dream". She didn't want to get out of bed, yet.

There was a deleted take for this episode, where Larry David says something about a dream scheme in Argentina.

* During her audition, she invited her friend over. His friend brought his girlfriend over. She told them to make out, and she'd practice walking in on them, from the bathroom. She'd practice her audition by practicing her reaction to seeing them make out.

* The actor who plays Stu was on.

After his audition, they told him to play it straight. Don't try and be funny.

* He was surprised at how "sick" he looked.

* He had a hard time hiding his laughter, during some of Freddy Funkhowser's takes, during the dream scheme.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From various podcasts:

* The actress who plays the maid was on.

She said she invented the dream scheme. When she was a girl in Argentina, some of her house mates would wake up early. She would pretend to be asleep, and say bad things about them in her "dream". She didn't want to get out of bed, yet.

There was a deleted take for this episode, where Larry David says something about a dream scheme in Argentina.

* During her audition, she invited her friend over. His friend brought his girlfriend over. She told them to make out, and she'd practice walking in on them, from the bathroom. She'd practice her audition by practicing her reaction to seeing them make out.

* The actor who plays Stu was on.

After his audition, they told him to play it straight. Don't try and be funny.

* He was surprised at how "sick" he looked.

* He had a hard time hiding his laughter, during some of Freddy Funkhowser's takes, during the dream scheme.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to chime in on a few things. I learned from various podcast episodes.

* The actor that played Ken, is actually transgender.
* The actress that played Richard Lewis' date on "The Colostomy Bag" is actually Lewis' wife!

* The actor that played Ken auditioned for Marty Funkhowser's transgender daughter-->son. He didn't get the part. He thinks it worked out better now, because he got to be in an episode with Bruce Springsteen!

He was also an extra in season 7, possibly during the finale.

Forgot to mention, that Richard Lewis, the actor, was filmed always sitting down, in "The Colostomy Bag", because he couldn't physically do stand up anymore. Or I guess for filming, he needed to sit down as much as possible, for his own sake.

Also, there was a deleted sequence of the Ken saying "Call me" or "let's get together", to Larry.