• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It is time to go sign Tim Tebow

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea LTR. After I posted that I saw that Davis was snapped up by Miami. Did you happen to catch Thad Lewis yesterday? Another Rams throw-away had a decent game in Buffalo.
I liked Thad Lewis a lot. I thought we would send AJ Feeley packing or have 3 QB's on the roster but Spags gambled trying to hide Thad on the PS then lost big to his old buddy when good ole Pat Schurmur plucked him off of our PS and added him as one of the Browns 53 that year.

Now neither Spags or Feeley is in StL, nor is Pat or Thad is in Cleveland. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it we could sign Tebow and accomplish 2 things:

1.) Tebow doesn't win a game and he is forever out of the spotlight and out of the league
2.) Get a great draft pick and pick a QB

What, in Tebows entire history of playing QB ( at any level ) would suggest to you that he wouldnt win games anywhere he went?? He ahs won at a high level EVERYWHERE he has ever started. Tebow has more divisional titles in his 1 year of starting than Bradford does in his career.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, I remember that ridiculous insanity like it was yesterday.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the point of signing Tebow is now mute, rmilia1 because the Rams have decided against bringing him in.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the point of signing Tebow is now mute, rmilia1 because the Rams have decided against bringing him in.

Sure its moot. Doesnt mean its not a vaild question. I have no problem questioning Tebows mechanics or skillset but questioning his ability to win is crazy. Guy wins everywhere he has ever been.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally rmilia1 because I have been calling for the signing of Tebow by the Rams dating back to last year when Denver got rid of him and he ended up in New York.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea LTR. After I posted that I saw that Davis was snapped up by Miami. Did you happen to catch Thad Lewis yesterday? Another Rams throw-away had a decent game in Buffalo.

Yep. That's two weeks in a row he's played well.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how everyone is saying our season is over. Like Bradford was just wowing everyone. #8 was average QB that won some games and lost more.

Maybe we need a change at QB? Too bad the guys left out there are pretty bad. But I like Tebow. I don't know how it would work here, but the kid has won a playoff game and a divisional title as a rookie.

What else do we have to look at? All we need is a game manager people. Like it or not, that is all Sam was when we won ballgames. Our D played pretty good yesterday. The refs were awful. Lots of guys played with emotion. Quick dropped some big plays and Sam had a decent game.

But are you all sick of saying Sam had a decent game? lol I know I know... He had 6 short Td's in his last 2 games. He was starting to click with the addition of Zac Stacy.

But stop crying seriously. Someone will come in shitty or not and run the team. Until then, you have no idea. Now Seattle will rip our ass like a 300 lb gay man in jail most likely. And our FO has not been great in the drafts - they had the picks to really get very good, but they only hit on a few guys.

Just wait and see what happens. All we really need is a nice, smart game manager to not make mistakes. Clemens will suck on the deep balls and longer passes, which defenses will key on.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been calling for Tebow to be signed since last year SJ76 but people have been calling me nuts for the same amount of time. We can get the guy for nothing (except a contract) and I'd hire Kurt Warner if I were Fisher to work with him. We have absolutely nothing to lose and I know he would be better than Clemons!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure its moot. Doesnt mean its not a vaild question. I have no problem questioning Tebows mechanics or skillset but questioning his ability to win is crazy. Guy wins everywhere he has ever been.

Because the rams don't have a team capable of carrying him like Denver did?

Winning in college has no correlation whatsoever.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford had good mechanics, both that doesn't mean automatic WINS does it?

Pretty sure Tebow staged those 4th Q comebacks in his rookie year, not the rest of the team.

You all think Sam has haters, Tebow has 5 times as many haters.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure Tebow staged those 4th Q comebacks in his rookie year, not the rest of the team.

How many of those 4th Q comebacks were necessary due to Tebow's play in the first 3 Q?

Tebow's success started at the same time Champ Bailey returned to anchor the defense. Coincidence?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the rams don't have a team capable of carrying him like Denver did?

Winning in college has no correlation whatsoever.

You mean the stout Broncos team that was 4-20 in their 24 games right before Tebow took over??? LOL. Sounds like a team that was just missing a QB to me.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those 4th Q comebacks were necessary due to Tebow's play in the first 3 Q?

Tebow's success started at the same time Champ Bailey returned to anchor the
defense. Coincidence?

I watched Tebow bring his team and SCORE points late back many times. Can't say that for Sam though can we? And how many TD's did Champ score? Sam cut into plenty of leads though down 20+ points though!

Who threw thoose TD passes in the playoff game versus Pittsburgh?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched Tebow bring his team and SCORE points late back many times. Can't say that for Sam though can we? And how many TD's did Champ score? Sam cut into plenty of leads though down 20+ points though!

God did :10:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76. I agree with you on the mechanics of Bradford but I disagree with you in that he has a tendency to hold onto the ball too long. I know you are serving your self imposed no-badmouthing-Bradford suspension but I know that is what you wanted to add. Just a tad slow on the throws and when Bradford did get it right, we have receivers dropping passes that hit them right on the hands just like yesterday.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Tebow fan and I do think he will have a successful career. I just think he needs to start as Tom Brady or Kurt Warner did. Maybe even to the extent of Warren Moon. Spend some time in little brother leagues and develop.

I hate how there is so much emphasis on being great the first few years or you flop. He has shown he is not good enough for NFL right now. He couldn't do it on the Pats during preseason. If he couldn't there, he couldn't anywhere. He should take time away from NFL, work on his flaws, and come back and then come back and show what he can do.

So...you don't watch football?

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tebow's play was laughable and embarrassing to watch. There's a reason he is out of the NFL and Bradford will stay in the league for many years, either as a starter or back up.

And yes, we actually can say that Bradford has led his team late and score points. No need for revisionist history to promote your anti-Bradford agenda.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the stout Broncos team that was 4-20 in their 24 games right before Tebow took over??? LOL. Sounds like a team that was just missing a QB to me.

LOL, sounds like that same QB isn't even sniffing auditions as a QB.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tebow doesn't have haters. It's these delusional Tebow fans that don't know shit about football that people hate. The dude sucks. Period. Weak arm, not accurate at all. If he was so great, he'd be on an NFL team. But he isn't because he can't play the position worth a damn.