• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose again, You made a false assumption that I believe Watson is better which I never ever stated that. Yes of course Watson has more potential as he's younger, more athletic, bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, etc etc. That doesn't mean he will be better but clearly has waaaaaay more potential than JJ.

Please reach some more this is fun.
Waaaaaaay more? :pound:
Aren't you the one always pimping and always wrong about GB? Or is that someone else?
Last year you were saying how much better they will be and more points they will score and how much better Rodgers will play without Adams and how they will be one of the best teams in the NFL

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my fault people overreact or have a lack of understanding or nark. I am simply asking for accountability by the mod who suspended me without proper justification in accordance with the rules. I see no harm in this at all and would support anyone else on here if they were in my situation. I stayed on the subject at hand util the NARK derailed the thread. If you want to blame anyone you should put the blame on @PnkPanther and the mod.
From a therapeutic standpoint, a narcissist is someone with a grandiose sense of self-importance and who has a constant need for admiration and attention, explains Sonia Brill, LCSW, a trained psychotherapist based in New York City.

And while narcissists usually present as being very confident, “the root of narcissism is actually a lack of self-esteem,” says Polesetsky. “It’s actually the hollowness this person feels that is causing these big grandiose behaviors.” You might think of it as “fake it until you make it” personified.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a therapeutic standpoint, a narcissist is someone with a grandiose sense of self-importance and who has a constant need for admiration and attention, explains Sonia Brill, LCSW, a trained psychotherapist based in New York City.

And while narcissists usually present as being very confident, “the root of narcissism is actually a lack of self-esteem,” says Polesetsky. “It’s actually the hollowness this person feels that is causing these big grandiose behaviors.” You might think of it as “fake it until you make it” personified.
My brother is a narcissist. It’s pretty fun to rile those guys up and point them in the direction of others. I had that shit down to a science.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my fault people overreact or have a lack of understanding or nark. I am simply asking for accountability by the mod who suspended me without proper justification in accordance with the rules. I see no harm in this at all and would support anyone else on here if they were in my situation. I stayed on the subject at hand util the NARK derailed the thread. If you want to blame anyone you should put the blame on @PnkPanther and the mod.
Nobody is confused by what you meant or attempted. Nobody cares what you see harm in or if you would accept something. There is nobody on this forum that respects you or cares about your opinions. You flood the board with ignorance and think yourself enlightened while everyone else laughs at you.

You can bitch about the moderator all you want, but did you notice how once you got blocked literally nobody cared?

You are truly a modern marvel, in a forum that is severely separated by politics there is one thing that brings us all together and everyone agrees on. It’s that you suck and this place is better when you are gone.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother is a narcissist. It’s pretty fun to rile those guys up and point them in the direction of others. I had that shit down to a science.
“Hey (Name Redacted), your teacher said that because he can’t handle you being the smartest guy in the room. I think he’d respect you more if you called him out and challenged him in class in front of the other students. I think it’s really gonna help your grade.”

It did not help his grade

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are being honest about it....

This is the best thread derailment I've ever seen....

trainwreck GIF

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even more impressive when you realize he had derailed it earlier, then it got back during his ban, and then he derailed it a second time.
If we are being honest about it....

This is the best thread derailment I've ever seen....

trainwreck GIF
RaZon says, "hold my beer!"

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaay more? :pound:
Aren't you the one always pimping and always wrong about GB? Or is that someone else?
Last year you were saying how much better they will be and more points they will score and how much better Rodgers will play without Adams and how they will be one of the best teams in the NFL
That was him, Packers were going to be highest scoring team and it wasn't even close. Lost the best WR in the NFL, but still upgraded at WR

The recency bias for the overwhelming majority of people voting for the Rams is on full display here.

Lets take a look at their offense shall we:

QB: Stafford a tier 2 QB
WR1: Cupp #1/2 in the NFL
WR2: Robinson: Washed up at this point and is mediocre at best
WR3: Jefferson below average WR
RB1: Akers: Below avg RB
O-line above average O-line

Nothing here tells me they're the best in the NFC

Now in terms of what team will score the most points I think it's obvious, the Packers by far. Without Adams they average 32 ppg and were 7-0 without Adams. That doesn't include the new upgrades at WR with Watson, Watkins and Doubs. Also, Tonyan is back at TE and he had 11 TD's in 2020. The Oline is stacked except at RG. They have arguably the best RB duo in the game with DIllon and Jones.

I don't think it's close to be quite honest.
Predicting his rookie WR to be FHOF

Doubs looking like a FHOF as he's showing us he already nearly has an Adams release as a rookie. He's always open.
Royce Newman should be cut from the team, dude is terrible. Ninjaman (SP?) RT, Bak LT, Runyon LG, Myers C, Jenkins LG. The best players will be on the field with this lineup.
Gary looks ready to break 17 sacks this season
Even if Bak comes back he won't be the same and is a waste of money at this point.
Defense might be top 5 this season.
Best team in NFL

Packers are the best team in the NFL and it's not even close. The only time a team other than the Packers wins the North is if Rodgers is out for majority of the year. Easy money kiddos

He's just filled with brilliant insight

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we should just nark on everyone we disagree with and suspend people because they don't break the rules but we don't like them. That's the way it should be. ;)
I've been suspended from this site without breaking any of the rules.
So makes me ask.

What makes you so fucking Special? :D

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you haven't bothered to read the rules posted in the member section, so let me show them to you.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it. Don't post nudity of any sort.

5. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

6. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.

8. Don't be an asshole.

9. Clothing is optional but wearing nothing but tighty-whities and cowboy boots is strictly prohibited.

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time

Your guilty of #1, #2, #6 and #8. Please read the note right after #9.
I keep forgetting rule 8