• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has become a laughing stock by their own doing. Can't believe they just did that to their franchise quarterback, but of course they did. They're the cowboys.

Quincy Carter to Trey Lance. Romo on tv as a clown. Aikman on tv as a reminder of what they once were. Jason Garrett to Mike McCarthy. Wade Phillips was a Boob, but the best they had and they cut bait on him because of the playoffs, playoffs, playoffs where they can't win.

Sad, and mostly funny.
which explains why Dallas remains the NFL's number one draw year after year...even the last 27 years. Still sucks for you. Envy is just that and Jerry and family thank you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shock value agenda continues on the internet. Hell, I wonder if you guys pleasure yourselves while you post.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which explains why Dallas remains the NFL's number one draw year after year...even the last 27 years. Still sucks for you. Envy is just that and Jerry and family thank you.
Everybody loves a Circus!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody loves a Circus!
Maybe everybody in Philly
I dont like the circus. It smells like Horse shit!
Heart Smile GIF

meanwhile. the Cowboys continue to live rent free in your head.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gonna beat them for the NFC title? Even if they try hard, the other team be worse.
Multiple teams including the Packers. Packers were handicapped with Rodgers last season as the 27th ranked QB in QBR last year with the injury. He gifted the Eagles 2 int's in that game. When Love replaced him he outscored the Eagles. They put up 33 points vs the Eagles even with the 2 int's and with less talent on offense than they have now. Remember the Packers won 13 games 3 years in a row and the only difference last year was Rodgers was horrible with the injury.

In the first season with ML as HC Rodgers was horrible again as the 20th ranked QB in QBR yet they still won 13 games that season.

The other teams that could beat the Eagles in the playoffs, Lions, and the 49ers if they're not playing their 4th string QB. I would like to see if the Lions upgraded their defense as some of their fans have suggested first.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple teams including the Packers. Packers were handicapped with Rodgers last season as the 27th ranked QB in QBR last year with the injury. He gifted the Eagles 2 int's in that game. When Love replaced him he outscored the Eagles. They put up 33 points vs the Eagles even with the 2 int's and with less talent on offense than they have now. Remember the Packers won 13 games 3 years in a row and the only difference last year was Rodgers was horrible with the injury.

In the first season with ML as HC Rodgers was horrible again as the 20th ranked QB in QBR yet they still won 13 games that season.

The other teams that could beat the Eagles in the playoffs, Lions, and the 49ers if they're not playing their 4th string QB. I would like to see if the Lions upgraded their defense as some of their fans have suggested first.

QBR is slanted towards running QBs, not exactly a great stat for Rodgers or older QBs in general.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This vibes of an Eagles fan desperately in need of a hug

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! I love it because these comments are coming from a guy I most recently saw have Andy Reid run the same in goes out/out goes in concept down inside the 10 yard line and there was absolutely no adjustment. In fact, the 3rd time looked like the worst of the 3 haha. That’s the guy coming for another coach?

The fact that Gannon hasn’t even coached an NFL game yet and he gives an interview that’s this revealing is just proof positive that he’s a moron of epic proportions. He’s gonna fail. He’s gonna get shit canned in 3 seasons or less and here he is coming at the guy who has gotten him access to the only head coaching job he’s ever going to get in the NFL. I’ve always seen the guy this way and all he keeps doing is confirming my suspicions. Giving this interview like you’re Don Shula or Bill Belichick acting like you’re never going to need to depend on another coach again to give you a job when you inevitably get fired is the stuff of abject fools.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! I love it because these comments are coming from a guy I most recently saw have Andy Reid run the same in goes out/out goes in concept down inside the 10 yard line and there was absolutely no adjustment. In fact, the 3rd time looked like the worst of the 3 haha. That’s the guy coming for another coach?

The fact that Gannon hasn’t even coached an NFL game yet and he gives an interview that’s this revealing is just proof positive that he’s a moron of epic proportions. He’s gonna fail. He’s gonna get shit canned in 3 seasons or less and here he is coming at the guy who has gotten him access to the only head coaching job he’s ever going to get in the NFL. I’ve always seen the guy this way and all he keeps doing is confirming my suspicions. Giving this interview like you’re Don Shula or Bill Belichick acting like you’re never going to need to depend on another coach again to give you a job when you inevitably get fired is the stuff of abject fools.
Not reading that whole article but i read the image. Doesn't sound bad for Nick. Sounds good for nick. Attention to detail is one of the most important things a head coach does.

Gannon really is a dope. He sounds a little like Jim Zorn. Talking too much.