• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never confused your words, I predicted you, as a packer homer would think Watson is better

You said no, but he has more potential, which for me was good enough to show you're a complete packer homer

Anyways, I'm done with you. You're annoying and bring no value to the board

Feel free to keep tagging and replying and living in your alternate reality
Yes you did

1.) Created a strawman saying I believed Watson is better than JJ
2.) I said Watson has more potential to be better than JJ and is not currently better than JJ
3.) Good enough for you is being intellectually dishonest so you can justify calling me a homer because you're upset that JA dominated JJ as I proved so you're attempting to use this as an out to discredit me because you lost the original arguement. That's why you trolled me with your strawman question. Then you called me a troll and a homer.

Then you simply repeated the words of the Lions fan. You continue to say you're done with me but keep coming back. You're simply upset you lost the arguement and you're bitter. Yes, I am done with you as you failed your mission.

JA locked down JJ and didn't need the help. JJ had 1 catch for 15 yards total and was his worst game ever. He threw his helmet down multiple times, he hit a ref with his helmet in the back and even cancelled his social media. JA called game one a fluke and he was right. Just accept it and move on. Stop coming up with all these excuses, just take the L.

You question my value, yet you're the one who initially narked on me because of your misunderstanding of a word simply to ban me because you're upset I beat you in our discussion. That is what I would expect from a child not an adult. Stop it with this nonsense and grow up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you haven't bothered to read the rules posted in the member section, so let me show them to you.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it. Don't post nudity of any sort.

5. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

6. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.

8. Don't be an asshole.

9. Clothing is optional but wearing nothing but tighty-whities and cowboy boots is strictly prohibited.

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time

Your guilty of #1, #2, #6 and #8. Please read the note right after #9.
Thank @HaroldSeattle - from all of us!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me being suspended is proof that my free speech has been impacted and you're in denial or being intellectually dishonest simply to disagree with me because you don't like me.

People misinterpreting the true definitions of words is not my fault. The word I used is a homophone and his no relation to the so-called racist word.

I find it concerning that people on here have said the word Homkey (misspelled intentionally because they will probably ban me) but had no repercussions for their actions, but if someone uses a word that sounds like a racist word but has no relationship at all, that person is immediately warned/suspended. That seems quite hypocritical.

Open a dictionary, the word I used was appropriate given the context and is not racist by definition or in the context in which it was used. Other people's misinterpretation or misunderstanding is their fault not mine. The nark was angry with me because our disagreement so he was looking for any excuse to cancel/ban me. That's quite sad really. I would prefer to ignore people and should do tht more often in the future.

I am free to use this word as I please unless the so called mod can prove to me with the rules and the definitions that I can't and I will agree. However, the person who banned me never showed me the rule I broke and yet still suspended my account. This is an outright abuse of authority and abuse of the people on these boards I stand against this as should everyone. We can have disagreements and that's fine but this should not be tolerated.

Perhaps I should use a disclaimer in the future for those who lack understanding or are easily offended by words.

In the end the burden of proof is on the mod who made the initial warning and eventually suspension within the same hour. He still has not substantiated his punishment with a so called rule that I broke.

You should be questioning him and upset with him not me.

If you or anyone else were in my situations I would side with them over the power hungry mod.
You thinking a private site not allowing you to say whatever you want has anything to do with free speech is not shocking to me.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are being honest about it, sweetswingingsamysosa derailed this troll thread.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me being suspended is proof that my free speech has been impacted and you're in denial or being intellectually dishonest simply to disagree with me because you don't like me.

People misinterpreting the true definitions of words is not my fault. The word I used is a homophone and his no relation to the so-called racist word.

I find it concerning that people on here have said the word Homkey (misspelled intentionally because they will probably ban me) but had no repercussions for their actions, but if someone uses a word that sounds like a racist word but has no relationship at all, that person is immediately warned/suspended. That seems quite hypocritical.

Open a dictionary, the word I used was appropriate given the context and is not racist by definition or in the context in which it was used. Other people's misinterpretation or misunderstanding is their fault not mine. The nark was angry with me because our disagreement so he was looking for any excuse to cancel/ban me. That's quite sad really. I would prefer to ignore people and should do tht more often in the future.

I am free to use this word as I please unless the so called mod can prove to me with the rules and the definitions that I can't and I will agree. However, the person who banned me never showed me the rule I broke and yet still suspended my account. This is an outright abuse of authority and abuse of the people on these boards I stand against this as should everyone. We can have disagreements and that's fine but this should not be tolerated.

Perhaps I should use a disclaimer in the future for those who lack understanding or are easily offended by words.

In the end the burden of proof is on the mod who made the initial warning and eventually suspension within the same hour. He still has not substantiated his punishment with a so called rule that I broke.

You should be questioning him and upset with him not me.

If you or anyone else were in my situations I would side with them over the power hungry mod.
Forgive me if I speed -read your post.
For the record, most all of us here appreciate and side with the mods here.
Posting here is a privilige. You are not entitled.
We have had trols here before. Most of us troll, at least on occasion. Be entertaining!
Believe it or not, this board is very tolerant. you went too far.
There are no mods here that want to ban - it is done when by their judgement it is called for.
Sorry Karen, you will not get your way by demanding it!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what is going on here...

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

But I do know that the argument of "Free Speech" on a Private Forum does not work....in fact, the SC ruled on this (again) back in 2019...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one was pretty funny though. Dude took a ban from a glorified hall monitor because he used a word that means ungenerous and stingy but it LOOKS like an unmentionable word. Personally, I found the whole incident playing out to be wildly entertaining. Some real Roseanne Roseannadanna shit haha.
He was warned about a word that is intentionall offensive.
He was banned when he argued he was entitled to use it.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one was pretty funny though. Dude took a ban from a glorified hall monitor because he used a word that means ungenerous and stingy but it LOOKS like an unmentionable word. Personally, I found the whole incident playing out to be wildly entertaining. Some real Roseanne Roseannadanna shit haha.

Ahh semantics, yes I've known that since I was a child. Given the context we know which definition of this word you were using.
Is it frustrating to post a chapter of your memoir and then just get a funny meme as a reply, Karen?
View attachment 339548
No, it's absolutely hilarious because I've always said low IQ people respond with memes. Thanks for the laughs and good day to you.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was warned about a word that is intentionall offensive.
He was banned when he argued he was entitled to use it.
I was warned and I simply asked for justification and to see the rule. He failed to provide the rule and substantiate the warning. He gave me an opinion not a fact.

Also, asking for a rule or substantiation of a warning is not worthy of a ban/suspension. A valiant effort on your part, keep trying though.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can do it to every thread he joins
It's not my fault people overreact or have a lack of understanding or nark. I am simply asking for accountability by the mod who suspended me without proper justification in accordance with the rules. I see no harm in this at all and would support anyone else on here if they were in my situation. I stayed on the subject at hand util the NARK derailed the thread. If you want to blame anyone you should put the blame on @PnkPanther and the mod.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh semantics, yes I've known that since I was a child. Given the context we know which definition of this word you were using.

No, it's absolutely hilarious because I've always said low IQ people respond with memes. Thanks for the laughs and good day to you.
You’re right. This is serious business and I should have provided greater respect for an issue of such import than to carelessly post an amusing meme. Mea Culpa.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fighting the mods will not go well for you.
You asked how I have seen this before? Your atitude.
Learn your lesson and don't be a dick!

By the way. "gay" means happy. Are you unhappy?

Fighting? I simply asked for the rule which I broke and he said No I don't have to provide you with the rule. He failed to give me a definition that says this term I used is racist as well. Then suspended me for no reason at all within an hour or so after the warning which was illegitimate at best.

Asking for substantiation for a warning is not being a dick.

Ahh good old semantics, context matters my friend, and the word gay within the context which was used (a response to me saying sweet ass) was not meaning gay as in happy but gay as in homosexual. This would appear as though it deserves at least a warning. However I get warned and suspended for a word that breaks no rules.

I'm unhappy with the lack of accountability, morals and ethics on here and the hypocritical nature of the mods.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. This is serious business and I should have provided greater respect for an issue of such import than to carelessly post an amusing meme. Mea Culpa.
Well, I just want everything to be equal and I could take your memes as being an A hole. Should I nark and have you suspended like me? I wouldn't ever dream of doing such to you. Perhaps our friend @PnkPanther will nark on you for me as he did to me in a conversation, he wasn't even a part of.

Memes are fine, even playful banter. But to nark and to suspend for no reason at all is highly questionable.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I just want everything to be equal and I could take your memes as being an A hole. Should I nark and have you suspended like me? I wouldn't ever dream of doing such to you. Perhaps our friend @PnkPanther will nark on you for me as he did to me in a conversation, he wasn't even a part of.

Memes are fine, even playful banter. But to nark and to suspend for no reason at all is highly questionable.
You’re a hero and a great American for waging this fight. Go with God, good sir, and beware of the mounting storm.