• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope

@Sweetswingingsammysosa

Don't try that again.
Hey buddy, thanks for banning me as I predicted you would.

I didn't use the word again even though the word is not against any rules which I asked you to provide, and you failed to provide them and failed to show a definition that makes the word racist. You made an assumption and a threat on my account even though you had no evidence.

You were simply angry that I asked you for evidence to prove this word is against the rules and you failed so you suspended my account.

I believe another person called me "gay" and another person said to suspend the Fer. You did NOTHING to these individuals. Is that not hypocritical?

Hmmm, is there a rule prohibiting mods from abusing their power? Can they suspend people for not breaking any rules? Interesting we should discuss this topic in more depth. Perhaps an apology from you is warranted here.

This is very concerning to me and should be to all other posters. This is even worse than reddit. I come on here and post something and someone cries like a baby then I get warned for something not against rules. I don't post that word again and I simply for the mod to show me the rule I broke which he didn't and yet I was still banned even though I never used the word again. Is this how the boards work? Can mods simply ban or cancel as they see fit even if the person doesn't actually break any of the rules?

Put yourself in my shoes for one second, imagine you're a newer poster and use a word and some random dude is offended and narks on you. Then a mod comes in and warns you. You simply ask for an explanation and to show the rule you broke and then get banned for no reason at all. Is that fair and just to you?

If you simply ban me again or end my account for just simply questioning your decision that will prove me right again. I believe you should apologize for your actions in banning me over not breaking any rules and simply just asking for the rule that I broke. I would never ever do that to you or anyone but I suppose I have a higher standard.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not shocked you don't understand how free speech works.
I could care less about the politics. I care about right and wrong. Me being banned for using a word that's not against the rules and simply asking for the rule that I broke is wrong and even you can acknowledge that. Or perhaps you can't, because you wanted me cancelled even though I never broke a rule. Even with your Ad hominem attacks I never once reported you. I suppose I just have higher moral standards.

Just because one disagrees with another person doesn't mean they should be cancelling or suspending them. That's ridiculous and I wouldn't do that to you or anyone else here. We need to have more accountability on these boards especially for the mods abusing their power and just banning or suspending people even that person didn't break a rule. Very sad, I expected these boards to be better than reddit but they failed.

I expect better from you in the future. Use this as a learning experience to improve. We should be helping each other out and not tearing each other apart. If anyone receives unfair or unjust treatment from the mods again you should be supporting those who received the unfair treatment and not the mods.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't use the word again even though the word is not against any rules which I asked you to provide, and you failed to provide them and failed to show a definition that makes the word racist. You made an assumption and a threat on my account even though you had no evidence.

You were simply angry that I asked you for evidence to prove this word is against the rules and you failed so you suspended my account.

I believe another person called me "gay" and another person said to suspend the Fer. You did NOTHING to these individuals. Is that not hypocritical?

Hmmm, is there a rule prohibiting mods from abusing their power? Can they suspend people for not breaking any rules? Interesting we should discuss this topic in more depth. Perhaps an apology from you is warranted here.

This is very concerning to me and should be to all other posters. This is even worse than reddit. I come on here and post something and someone cries like a baby then I get warned for something not against rules. I don't post that word again and I simply for the mod to show me the rule I broke which he didn't and yet I was still banned even though I never used the word again. Is this how the boards work? Can mods simply ban or cancel as they see fit even if the person doesn't actually break any of the rules?

Put yourself in my shoes for one second, imagine you're a newer poster and use a word and some random dude is offended and narks on you. Then a mod comes in and warns you. You simply ask for an explanation and to show the rule you broke and then get banned for no reason at all. Is that fair and just to you?

If you simply ban me again or end my account for just simply questioning your decision that will prove me right again. I believe you should apologize for your actions in banning me over not breaking any rules and simply just asking for the rule that I broke. I would never ever do that to you or anyone but I suppose I have a higher standard.
Karen

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End well for everyone else though.

Shame on you, that's pure evil.

It didn't go well for Jesus Christ either as he was crucified for speaking the truth. They didn't like what he was saying so they cancelled him.

Speaking truth is important and to be fearful of speaking truth in public is being a coward.

I don't say things to be "offensive" or to hurt others but that may be a consequence of speaking truth.

I say things for the betterment of the human race. If that's wrong then I don't want to be right.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about the politics. I care about right and wrong. Me being banned for using a word that's not against the rules and simply asking for the rule that I broke is wrong and even you can acknowledge that. Or perhaps you can't, because you wanted me cancelled even though I never broke a rule. Even with your Ad hominem attacks I never once reported you. I suppose I just have higher moral standards.

Just because one disagrees with another person doesn't mean they should be cancelling or suspending them. That's ridiculous and I wouldn't do that to you or anyone else here. We need to have more accountability on these boards especially for the mods abusing their power and just banning or suspending people even that person didn't break a rule. Very sad, I expected these boards to be better than reddit but they failed.

I expect better from you in the future. Use this as a learning experience to improve. We should be helping each other out and not tearing each other apart. If anyone receives unfair or unjust treatment from the mods again you should be supporting those who received the unfair treatment and not the mods.
You seem to already forgot I was the lone guy in there defending the word, super glad you got a ban though. You are the worst things on the forums, you add no value. You are legitimately the worst thing in here. Hope you get banned again soon

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be living in your head rent free. You disappoint me as I expected better from you.

You do realize @PnkPanther was demanding for me to be punished by the mods for saying a word.

Them @bamagrad75 swoops in and saves the day to ban me on a word not against the rules (first a warning then just bans me for NO REASON).

I'm simply stating the facts of the situation and asking for the mod to take accountability for his actions. I didn't say he should be banned.

How would you like it if you were suspended for doing nothing wrong and just asking for justification for the warning? I'm sure that wouldn't go over well with you. I'm simply telling it like it is and that's not a Karen buddy. A Karen would be @PnkPanther for being a nark and @Mebert for saying to "suspend the f ucker".

These poor fellows did this because they were simply mad and disagree with me.

@PnkPanther failed to acknowledge that JA shut down JJ for his worst overall game ever and made excueses. Then he went on trolling me and making strawman arguments (he doesn't even know the meaning of the word) like saying I believe Watson is better than JJ. I simply said he has more potential which doesn't mean the same thing as being better so he's either ignorant or trolling yet he calls me a troll which is absolutely hilarious. He went on to troll because he lost the debate of JA dominating JJ his boy.

As for @Mebert he's simply mad because he refuses to accept that the combination of Swift and Williams for the Lions are better than an unproven rookie and Montgomery. He failed to provide me a ranking system better than PFF (which is flawed but the best we have to date other than the eye test). We shall revisit this conversation at the end of the season.

Smith=top 20 WR but no where near #1, and can't beat out bump and run man to man coverage vs solid CB's and nether can JJ and neither have proven they can. Just accept it and move on.

Man to man press coverage is still an important skill set and the rules have not changed this.

JA owned JJ in the last game and covered him majority of the time. Was there help? Sure there will always be help in every game no matter who the CB is but the point was JA didn't need any help as he dominated JJ like I've never seen before. The funny thing was he called game one a fluke and he was right.

Finally Swift/Williams combo>>unproven rookie/Montgomery

The truth hurts and it will make people want to ban the person who speaks the truth. I won't apologize for being right but the people who attacked and banned me should. If they don't that reflect poorly on their character and judgment, not mine.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It didn't go well for Jesus Christ either as he was crucified for speaking the truth. They didn't like what he was saying so they cancelled him.

Speaking truth is important and to be fearful of speaking truth in public is being a coward.

I don't say things to be "offensive" or to hurt others but that may be a consequence of speaking truth.

I say things for the betterment of the human race. If that's wrong then I don't want to be right.
Jesus made the place better by being in it, you provided more value by being gone. Slight difference.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must be living in your head rent free. You disappoint me as I expected better from you.

You do realize @PnkPanther was demanding for me to be punished by the mods for saying a word.

Them @bamagrad75 swoops in and saves the day to ban me on a word not against the rules (first a warning then just bans me for NO REASON).

I'm simply stating the facts of the situation and asking for the mod to take accountability for his actions. I didn't say he should be banned.

How would you like it if you were suspended for doing nothing wrong and just asking for justification for the warning? I'm sure that wouldn't go over well with you. I'm simply telling it like it is and that's not a Karen buddy. A Karen would be @PnkPanther for being a nark and @Mebert for saying to "suspend the f ucker".

@PnkPanther failed to acknowledge that JA shut down JJ for his worst overall game ever and made excueses. Then he went on trolling me and making strawman arguments (he doesn't even know the meaning of the word) like saying I believe Watson is better than JJ. I simply said he has more potential which doesn't mean the same thing as being better so he's either ignorant or trolling yet he calls me a troll which is absolutely hilarious. He went on to troll because he lost the debate of JA dominating JJ his boy.

As for @Mebert he's simply mad because he refuses to accept that the combination of Swift and Williams for the Lions are better than an unproven rookie and Montgomery. He failed to provide me a ranking system better than PFF (which is flawed but the best we have to date other than the eye test). We shall revisit this conversation at the end of the season.

Smith=top 20 WR but no where near #1, and can't beat out bump and run man to man coverage vs solid CB's and nether can JJ and neither have proven they can. Just accept it and move on.

Man to man press coverage is still an important skill set and the rules have not changed this.

JA owned JJ in the last game and covered him majority of the time. Was there help? Sure there will always be help in every game no matter who the CB is but the point was JA didn't need any help as he dominated JJ like I've never seen before. The funny thing was he called game one a fluke and he was right.

The truth hurts and it will make people want to ban the person who speaks the truth. I won't apologize for being right but the people who attacked and banned me should. If they don't that reflect poorly on their character and judgment, not mine.
Is it frustrating to post a chapter of your memoir and then just get a funny meme as a reply, Karen?
IMG_3331.png

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tldr

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now you're comparing yourself to Jesus Christ? Your hubris knows no bounds

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to already forgot I was the lone guy in there defending the word, super glad you got a ban though. You are the worst things on the forums, you add no value. You are legitimately the worst thing in here. Hope you get banned again soon

I don't take this as defending me overall: " ban the fuck, he is garbage on this site."

I would never say ban you just because you add no value or because you're a trash poster. I just have higher moral standards that's it. I am by far one of the best things on here as I am against the mods abusing their power and cancelling/suspending other posters for not breaking any rules. You should be supporting me not wishing for me to be banned.

I'm for free speech, against the mods abusing their power, I use logic, facts and reason over personal attacks to justify claims unlike certain people in here ;), and I do agree with most rules but the rules must be used as written and not people using emotions to inflict punishment on the innocent. If you disagree with this then that reflect poorly on you.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take this as defending me overall: " ban the fuck, he is garbage on this site."

I would never say ban you just because you add no value or because you're a trash poster. I just have higher moral standards that's it. I am by far one of the best things on here as I am against the mods abusing their power and cancelling/suspending other posters for not breaking any rules. You should be supporting me not wishing for me to be banned.

I'm for free speech, against the mods abusing their power, I use logic, facts and reason over personal attacks to justify claims unlike certain people in here ;), and I do agree with most rules but the rules must be used as written and not people using emotions to inflict punishment on the innocent. If you disagree with this then that reflect poorly on you.
Your free speech has never been impacted. And thinking your word choice was fine and thinking you should be banned are not mutually exclusive ideas

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently you haven't bothered to read the rules posted in the member section, so let me show them to you.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it. Don't post nudity of any sort.

5. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

6. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.

8. Don't be an asshole.

9. Clothing is optional but wearing nothing but tighty-whities and cowboy boots is strictly prohibited.

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time

Your guilty of #1, #2, #6 and #8. Please read the note right after #9.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're comparing yourself to Jesus Christ? Your hubris knows no bounds
Of course, you would confuse my words as for comparing myself to the messiah just as you confused me saying Watson has more potential to be better than JJ but believed it to be the same as saying "is better" when comparing Watson to your boy JJ.

The goal overall is to be more like Christ and walk in his footsteps and to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

I used him as an example because he's a perfect example of someone being crucified simply for speaking truth. I will do the same regardless of the consequences in this physical realm. It will indeed hurt people's feeling and some will be offended but that's the nature of the truth and the truth shall set you free. I am not a deity nor would I ever claim to be the son of YHWH. I am simply one of his sheep doing my best to follow his words and we all should strive to do the same.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, you would confuse my words as for comparing myself to the messiah just as you confused me saying Watson has more potential to be better than JJ but believed it to be the same as saying "is better" when comparing Watson to your boy JJ.

The goal overall is to be more like Christ and walk in his footsteps and to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

I used him as an example because he's a perfect example of someone being crucified simply for speaking truth. I will do the same regardless of the consequences in this physical realm. It will indeed hurt people's feeling and some will be offended but that's the nature of the truth and the truth shall set you free. I am not a deity nor would I ever claim to be the son of YHWH. I am simply one of his sheep doing my best to follow his words and we all should strive to do the same.
I never confused your words, I predicted you, as a packer homer would think Watson is better

You said no, but he has more potential, which for me was good enough to show you're a complete packer homer

Anyways, I'm done with you. You're annoying and bring no value to the board

Feel free to keep tagging and replying and living in your alternate reality

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your free speech has never been impacted. And thinking your word choice was fine and thinking you should be banned are not mutually exclusive ideas
Me being suspended is proof that my free speech has been impacted and you're in denial or being intellectually dishonest simply to disagree with me because you don't like me.

People misinterpreting the true definitions of words is not my fault. The word I used is a homophone and his no relation to the so-called racist word.

I find it concerning that people on here have said the word Homkey (misspelled intentionally because they will probably ban me) but had no repercussions for their actions, but if someone uses a word that sounds like a racist word but has no relationship at all, that person is immediately warned/suspended. That seems quite hypocritical.

Open a dictionary, the word I used was appropriate given the context and is not racist by definition or in the context in which it was used. Other people's misinterpretation or misunderstanding is their fault not mine. The nark was angry with me because our disagreement so he was looking for any excuse to cancel/ban me. That's quite sad really. I would prefer to ignore people and should do tht more often in the future.

I am free to use this word as I please unless the so called mod can prove to me with the rules and the definitions that I can't and I will agree. However, the person who banned me never showed me the rule I broke and yet still suspended my account. This is an outright abuse of authority and abuse of the people on these boards I stand against this as should everyone. We can have disagreements and that's fine but this should not be tolerated.

Perhaps I should use a disclaimer in the future for those who lack understanding or are easily offended by words.

In the end the burden of proof is on the mod who made the initial warning and eventually suspension within the same hour. He still has not substantiated his punishment with a so called rule that I broke.

You should be questioning him and upset with him not me.

If you or anyone else were in my situations I would side with them over the power hungry mod.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fighting the mods will not go well for you.
You asked how I have seen this before? Your atitude.
Learn your lesson and don't be a dick!

By the way. "gay" means happy. Are you unhappy?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fighting the mods will not go well for you.
You asked how I have seen this before? Your atitude.
Learn your lesson and don't be a dick!

By the way. "gay" means happy. Are you unhappy?
This one was pretty funny though. Dude took a ban from a glorified hall monitor because he used a word that means ungenerous and stingy but it LOOKS like an unmentionable word. Personally, I found the whole incident playing out to be wildly entertaining. Some real Roseanne Roseannadanna shit haha.