• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know its wrong

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny so many people here call me not a Kings fan when i was on the ESPN boards longer than mostof you lol.

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1993? Did someone say 1993? [breaks into cold sweats]
I still get shivers and that bad feeling in my stomach whenever that Finals is referenced.
The Canadiens home arena McSorley stick incident was the all-time bush league maneuver I have seen in sports and I will always hate those bastards for it.

The Stanley Cup in 2012 was so meaningful in part because of the pain of 1993.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Blues. The biggest never-won-shit arrogant franchise ever. This article from less than a month ago on ESPN.

NHL -- Is this the year the St. Louis Blues end their long Stanley Cup drought? - ESPN

"But if you walk into a downtown establishment like Hair of The Dog, you'll find anticipation is percolating in St. Louis in an unprecedented fashion. A mural painted on a column in the Washington Street establishment features the World Series trophy, local landmarks and sports icons. There's also a blank outline of the Stanley Cup. Inside is written "Coming soon." The artist has been put on notice to fill in the outline the moment the Cup dream is realized."

"Coming Soon":laugh3:

It's the whole ESPN/NHL Network culture too. They just slop up everything the Blues do and force feed us like we don't know what we're watching. When Voynov scored that OT winner in Game 3 last year, the ESPN headline read something like "Blues lose on weak goal in OT". Felt like a Blues fan was all butthurt when they posted that to freaking ESPN. It has been a constant both years LA played them.

Even the past few years everyone keeps praising them for being physical but then the Kings would hit them and guys like Oshie and Perron would throw their little fits and start taking runs because they couldn't take it back. I think their team has matured a little since then, but still...

I was at that 1998 Game 3 and those Blue's fans were so arrogant.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Blues. The biggest never-won-shit arrogant franchise ever. This article from less than a month ago on ESPN.

NHL -- Is this the year the St. Louis Blues end their long Stanley Cup drought? - ESPN

"But if you walk into a downtown establishment like Hair of The Dog, you'll find anticipation is percolating in St. Louis in an unprecedented fashion. A mural painted on a column in the Washington Street establishment features the World Series trophy, local landmarks and sports icons. There's also a blank outline of the Stanley Cup. Inside is written "Coming soon." The artist has been put on notice to fill in the outline the moment the Cup dream is realized."

Are you kidding me? If that isn't karma biting them in the butt then I don't know what is.

Someone needs to take a paint pen and write "NOT THIS YEAR...AGAIN!" under it. If they weren't propped up year after year, or even made a decent dent in the playoffs instead of folding like a cheap chair I could respect their franchise. After all, they came into the league the same year as LA and I fully understand the despair of being 40+ years old and never winning a Cup.

But when they essentially think they will win it, do arrogant things like this painting and the general douchebaggery of their fans and team, I can't do it. They deserve all the despair and laughs they get.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny so many people here call me not a Kings fan when i was on the ESPN boards longer than mostof you lol.

That isn't entirely true and being able to log into a message board does not make you a fan of anything

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone read the Puck Daddy eulogy on the Blues? It's friggin GOLD.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck that was great! Thanks for pointing it out

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, Puck is a non-Kings fan too having a Chicago Blackhawks logo :)

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here let me find Pucks posts that the Kings will not come back

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a post where Puck said he hopes the Kings get swept and that this series ends in game 4, game 5 at the least and you agreed.

You also weren't down 3-0 in a series, genius. Whole different ball of wax.

Hate to say it but I think the season ends tonight, Game 5 at the latest. The Kings simply were shell shocked in Games 1-2 and couldn't recover.

I think had they not gotten blown out they have a chance, but the first game really set the tone for the series and it was downhill from there. SJ simply wants it more and it playing like it.

Defense needs to be retooled stat. The Kings need two, mid 20s if possible, SAH defenders - one lefty and one righty. Mitchell and Greene are gone and should be, they have passed their effectiveness.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a post where Puck said he hopes the Kings get swept and that this series ends in game 4, game 5 at the least and you agreed.

Yeah, I nailed his quote, but you're just a idiot that comes and says stupid shit.