• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am here to apoligize to SonnyCID for not posting enough during the Packers losing streak

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @SonnyCID I had said I had not really hated any Seahawk players. Sherman rubbed me a bit the wrong way but respected his play but on Sunday I may be changing my thoughts on him.

Do you think he should be fined for this cheap shot on Adams? Do you like your players to do that or do you admit it is a cheapshot?

At least he was able to punk Sherman legally on the nice end around for the TD late in the game as the last video shows

Watch Sherman get punked after his BS cheap shot earlier in the game. I think he was cold and wanted to go home

Click this link to see

Packers WR Jeff Janis scores on end around run

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just stopped by but this thread doesn't feel nice at all.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @SonnyCID I had said I had not really hated any Seahawk players. Sherman rubbed me a bit the wrong way but respected his play but on Sunday I may be changing my thoughts on him.

Do you think he should be fined for this cheap shot on Adams? Do you like your players to do that or do you admit it is a cheapshot?

At least he was able to punk Sherman legally on the nice end around for the TD late in the game as the last video shows

Watch Sherman get punked after his BS cheap shot earlier in the game. I think he was cold and wanted to go home

Click this link to see

That's what these thugs do. They bitch about the league being unfair and then when they'e getting spanked on the field they resort to taking cheap shots. Another cheap shot was Avril punching Lang below the belt. The only video on youtube showing it is the full game video. Otherwise I assume it was close to this video. This is why I compare the Hawks to the Vikings.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, guys...none of this will matter after the Bears upset the Packers this weekend. Lulz

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Click this link to see

No doubt Sherman is talented. But he's a hypocritical punk. This is the second time in a few weeks that he's blind sided a player not involved in a play. Then he bad mouths the NFL for playing Thursday nights. Calling the NFL hypocritical for saying they take player safety serious. He brings up the economics piece. Yet he doesn't mention TNF brings in an additional $300 million or roughly 10-15 million per team Cap wise annually. That those $ pay his outrageous salary. It's one Thursday a year he plays in. Good luck trying to sell changing the CBA to the players making league minimum. Yeag give up that extra coin boys.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what these thugs do. They bitch about the league being unfair and then when they'e getting spanked on the field they resort to taking cheap shots. Another cheap shot was Avril punching Lang below the belt. The only video on youtube showing it is the full game video. Otherwise I assume it was close to this video. This is why I compare the Hawks to the Vikings.

The eye test says they have more Jeckyl and hyde players than anyone. Up and talking smack when they're winning. F everyone else when they're losing. Sherman even threw his offense under the bus. Asked what he thought about the loss (I'm paraphrasing) he responded with well when you turn the ball over 6 times... Keeping Classy in Seattle

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Click this link to see

@SonnyCID you must have missed my question on Shermans punk actions hitting a player behind the back that was not called or did you just want to ignore it. What are your thoughts on that play?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Sherman is talented. But he's a hypocritical punk. This is the second time in a few weeks that he's blind sided a player not involved in a play. Then he bad mouths the NFL for playing Thursday nights. Calling the NFL hypocritical for saying they take player safety serious. He brings up the economics piece. Yet he doesn't mention TNF brings in an additional $300 million or roughly 10-15 million per team Cap wise annually. That those $ pay his outrageous salary. It's one Thursday a year he plays in. Good luck trying to sell changing the CBA to the players making league minimum. Yeag give up that extra coin boys.

Yea I heard the clip of Sherman complaining about getting back at alike 1am after the game and then having to play already on Thurs night. Bitching about player safety as he decks Adams from behind. They should hit him for $100,000

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SonnyCID you must have missed my question on Shermans punk actions hitting a player behind the back that was not called or did you just want to ignore it. What are your thoughts on that play?

I don't really care about it. It's football.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care about it. It's football.

So you are now saying that you like hypocrites? Someone who says player safety is important unless it is someone other than himself?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are now saying that you like hypocrites? Someone who says player safety is important unless it is someone other than himself?

No. I really don't care. Late hits happen, just ask Clay Matthews.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I really don't care. Late hits happen, just ask Clay Matthews.

Ok just wanted to make sure and this is what I figured but needed to hear it from you.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Matthews upset about “cheap shot” from Allen Barbre

Stop thinking that players on different teams are any different. Every team has hypocrites and cheap shotters. You sound like a fucking moron implying othrrwise.

They're all the same. Except some like men.

Clay Matthews upset about “cheap shot” from Allen Barbre

Stop thinking that players on different teams are any different. Every team has hypocrites and cheap shotters. You sound like a fucking moron implying othrrwise.

They're all the same. Except some like men.

That play was talked about quite a bit on the Packer radio network and many think it was a good legal block. Mark Tauscher a retired Packer right tackle on a morning radio show said he had no problems with the block so Matthews is a pussy and needs to keep an eye out.

A hit in the back is not a legal play