• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am here to apoligize to SonnyCID for not posting enough during the Packers losing streak

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SonnyCID has been all over me for not being around as much during the recent Packer losing streak. I guess he was expecting me to be here each Monday after a loss sharing with the board that the Packers suck and have no chance to make the playoffs because they were struggling.

I only posted in some of the Sunday weekly game threads sharing that I hoped the Packers would be able to get back in the swing of things when the 6 starters on defense that were out over that time got back on the field hoping the defense that was allowing close to 40 points a game would improve with the starters back.

@SonnyCID wanted me to come in every week and say I was mad at Ted Thompson for not creating enough depth on the team as the reason the team struggled with the injuires. Well it was Sonny that holds that belief as I told him that if your starters have temporary injuries and if you are expecting them back in a month or so that you cant just put then on IR and get replacements that would be as good as the starters. When a whole position is injured such as when your top 3 corners are out you can only have so much depth. A manager could not have a decent team if he had 6 number 1 or #2 corners on the team in case 3 get injured to make sure there is no drop in play if that was to occur but @SonnyCID must not understand that.

The same thing happened to the linbackers with 3 starters out for several weeks with Matthews, Ryan, and Martinez being out. The thing is the Linebackers and Corners were injured at the same time so hard to keep depth on the team to replace those 6 players at once.

So I am sorry @SonnyCID for not coming in each Monday and repeating the same damn thing over and over saying the Packers lost because of injuries but I hoped they would improve when they got healthy again.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I live in your head.

I obviously struck a nerve by calling you out for being so quick to talk shit when your team wins, while avoiding coming around when your team loses. Truth hurts, huh bitch?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I obviously struck a nerve by calling you out for being so quick to talk shit when your team wins, while avoiding coming around when your team loses. Truth hurts, huh bitch?

Nahhh, but scoreboard

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nahhh, but scoreboard

I have no problem with people talking shit about that game. Seahawks sucked. But if you're going do so, don't hide when its your turn to take a rash of shit.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with people talking shit about that game. Seahawks sucked. But if you're going do so, don't hide when its your turn to take a rash of shit.

Oh, you want accountability from people on the internet?

Trump's working on it

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Happy Holidays

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would still take @LambeauLegs in a fight over you

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was here saying the three stooges need to go in TT, MM, and Dumb Crapers. I think what's going on with the Pack right now is a facade. MM and Dom are coaching for their jobs and will eventually go back to conservative garbage and trash play calling once they make the postseason which is why I still want them gone. But I have to give credit to Rodgers with the run the table statement despite the all time bad defense bad coach, no running game and everyone under the sun criticizing his play. All he's done is put up 4 games in a row that might be the best 4 in a row in his career considering the circumstances and his numbers. Steven A Smith is right he's a baaaaaaaaaad MAN.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only time ones needs to take shit when the lose is if they talk all shit before the game and they lose. That is your style. I dont talk shit before games .

Are you saying the fans from all teams that lose need to show up here Monday morning and take shit because thier team lost?

Are you saying I should have been bitching for 4 weeks blaming the injuries so people would come in and tell me ah that is part of the game just deal with it Lambeaulegs?

If you talk shit it catches up with you on these baords

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you want accountability from people on the internet?

Trump's working on it
Laugh now but when Trump names Ray Lewis his internet accountability enforcer you won't be laughing for long. Think of a ramped up version of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. THUMP!!!!! :D :trash: :dhd:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh now but when Trump names Ray Lewis his internet accountability enforcer you won't be laughing for long. Think of a ramped up version of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. THUMP!!!!! :D :trash: :dhd:

Oh shit! Time to move to Ontario

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time ones needs to take shit when the lose is if they talk all shit before the game and they lose. That is your style. I dont talk shit before games .

Are you saying the fans from all teams that lose need to show up here Monday morning and take shit because thier team lost?

Are you saying I should have been bitching for 4 weeks blaming the injuries so people would come in and tell me ah that is part of the game just deal with it Lambeaulegs?

If you talk shit it catches up with you on these baords

Passive aggressive shit talking is still shit talking. And when it caught up to you, you couldn't handle it.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passive aggressive shit talking is still shit talking. And when it caught up to you, you couldn't handle it.

Go find posts from the start of the season when the Pack was 4 -2 and up until now where I was saying anything about any big wins or how good things looked. You wont find any. I also dont post much after a loss especially this year when they were all for the same unchanging reason.

You dont see me having disagreements with other Seahawk fans. For some reason it is just you because of the hate you show with your hate filled moronic incorrect posts