• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How far can these Lakers go...?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not by a lot but yes I think the Clippers are the best team
It's the bench.

Kinda unfair that we could have a decent starting 5 come of the bench and they have poor Kuz having to carry the dead weight of guys like KCP etc.

If they had one more super sub......?

Also, We are super weak at the 5.

If AD was willing to play there fulltime, it would be interesting to see who would win a 7 game series.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Are you drinking tonight?
Not at the game. Might start now.

You really aren't that blind of a homer to believe the Lakers are currently better, right?

Please don't say you weren't at full strength.

Paul George > Kuz + Rondo

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the bench.

Kinda unfair that we could have a decent starting 5 come of the bench and they have poor Kuz having to carry the dead weight of guys like KCP etc.

If AD was willing to play there fulltime, it would be interesting to see who would win a 7 game series.
Everyone's weak at the 5, at least the last 5 champions were Warriors Cavs Raptors, no real 5s. It's the new age

Yes the bench is legit. They basically added Kawhi and PG to an already good team. It's a long way to go, but barring injury I like their chances

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really aren't that blind of a homer to believe the Lakers are currently better, right?

Yeah I have to admit the Clipps have a better team (better bench). It will be interesting when both teams are playing at full strength.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have to admit the Clipps have a better team (better bench). It will be interesting when both teams are playing at full strength.
I mean, we have depth.

We have 2 top ten players.

Still, talent wins and you have 2 guys that are top 5.

Our best bet is to tire you out...lol

Clippers are better on paper.

Paper doesn't win games.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we have depth.

We have 2 top ten players.

Still, talent wins and you have 2 guys that are top 5.

Our best bet is to tire you out...lol

Clippers are better on paper.

Paper doesn't win games.
Yeah I agree, I was trying to give you a bad time as usual and it didn't work.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree, I was trying to give you a bad time as usual and it didn't work.
That's because I can never get mad at you.

Been that way since Fannation..lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have only 10-15 losses MAX for the entire season. Shouldn't lose more than 2 game in the playoffs. . Come on!! LEBUM can't win a title with AD and Kuzma? ROFLMAO.. Anything less than a title is a complete and utter failure. LeBUM once against whines for another Superteam. Like the 10th one he's had. He needs to deliver. They will probably get another 1 HOFer at least before trade deadline too.

Shit, if MJ got to play with as much talent as LeHelpME for the last decade, he would have left Russell's championship total in the DUST

Shaq, Irving, Love, Wade, Allen, AD, Bosh, Kuzma and a host of 3 point sharpshooters.... And only 3 measily rings to show for himself.(Basically 2 of the 3 came down to injuries suspensions, LUCK). What the hell more do you need.

Dude has been handed EVERYTHING by the league for the last decade plus and little to show for himself in terms of what was expected.

Theres no GS superteam anymore with for excuses. These clippers aint even close to the Warriors when they were at full health as a superteazm.

You really take stupidity to a whole new level.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the bench.

I don't think there's any question the Clippers are the better team right now and I'd say that even if the Lakers had won the other night. The Clippers added a top 5 player and a top 15 player to a team that won 48 games last year. The Lakers added another top 5 player and something like 6 other new players. The Clippers should be better right now.

If both teams stay relatively healthy and things work, the gap should be a good bit closer later in the season. By the playoffs, the Clippers will likely still be better, but the gap should be close enough that the Lakers winning a playoff series against them wouldn't surprise anyone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any question the Clippers are the better team right now and I'd say that even if the Lakers had won the other night. The Clippers added a top 5 player and a top 15 player to a team that won 48 games last year. The Lakers added another top 5 player and something like 6 other new players. The Clippers should be better right now.

If both teams stay relatively healthy and things work, the gap should be a good bit closer later in the season. By the playoffs, the Clippers will likely still be better, but the gap should be close enough that the Lakers winning a playoff series against them wouldn't surprise anyone.

Which is why i'm really looking forward to the Christmas game.

With a bit of luck both teams should be healthy and in the Lakers' case, their on-court chemistry should be a lot better.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really take stupidity to a whole new level.
I still can't tell if he's playing a character. But incredibly, it looks like this is really him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

George>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kuzma >>>>>>>>>> Caruso >>>> Rondo

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not by a lot but yes I think the Clippers are the best team
As of right now, I agree that the Clippers are most likely a better team, but as the team progresses, I believe the Lakers have the potential to become the best of the two teams. I like the potential that the Lakers have in their depth much better. My biggest concern is the coaching because Doc Rivers is absolutely the best coaches and if you switched coaches, the Clippers wouldn't stand a chance.