• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Griffin-Bledso for Howard?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shorty is short on Brain Matter also.:doh: DA is a dud, Howard is a hassle, Kobe is hurt, Mitch has disappeared amd Shorty is a fool, enough said about the lakers chances at this point for the future.:gaah:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Cips got the coach they wanted what does this do to our trade scenarios with them?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Cips got the coach they wanted what does this do to our trade scenarios with them?

I'm not sure it really changes all that much outside of what Doc wants vs. what CP3 wants. Rumors are that CP3 wants Doc as the coach, but also that there is an issue with him and Griffin. So the question becomes, does Doc want to try and help CP3 and Griffin work through those issues? Would he rather have Dwight instead of Griffin? Will CP3 be willing to accept getting the coach he wants, but not the player that he wants?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recent rumor has Beldsoe and Butler going to Orlando for Afallo. I think this makes sense for the Clippers as they need an athletic wing that can play defense.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Lakersrule. It looks as though Bledsoe is headed to Orlando for Afallo and Short Buss is doing nothing with a week to go when all hell is going to break loose after the draft and the FA period officially begins.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as coaching goes... I think the Lakers brass feel you can't really expect to get a coach to make players play (well at least not these vets)... Coaches that coach and yell and excite aren't what the Lakers need... I think they are focusing on bringing in players to fix the problems and so it can not happen until July 1st they are keeping things in house... Not sure I would agree but that's what I get from the silence... I don't believe in Buss jr but Mitch has made me a believe so we shall see... The Kobe situation is what I'm most concerned about...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Peyton Siva... Not sure how high he is on draft boards but if he slips through I'd hope the Lakers can somehow end up with him... FA or some small deal if he's not highly sought after... Reminds me of Bledsoe and would learn a lot from Nash and Kobe...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure it really changes all that much outside of what Doc wants vs. what CP3 wants. Rumors are that CP3 wants Doc as the coach, but also that there is an issue with him and Griffin. So the question becomes, does Doc want to try and help CP3 and Griffin work through those issues? Would he rather have Dwight instead of Griffin? Will CP3 be willing to accept getting the coach he wants, but not the player that he wants?

It would be nice if we could get rid of Dwight tonight so it clears up our roster so we know who to draft.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if we could get rid of Dwight tonight so it clears up our roster so we know who to draft.

Kupchak keeps repeating as of yesterday he is our future and he is 100% healthy...that may be just to drive up his own players value of course.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as coaching goes... I think the Lakers brass feel you can't really expect to get a coach to make players play (well at least not these vets)... Coaches that coach and yell and excite aren't what the Lakers need... I think they are focusing on bringing in players to fix the problems and so it can not happen until July 1st they are keeping things in house... Not sure I would agree but that's what I get from the silence... I don't believe in Buss jr but Mitch has made me a believe so we shall see... The Kobe situation is what I'm most concerned about...

:agree: The Lakers are typically "closed mouth" on any moves that they are making. In fact, the last time that I can remember the Lakers not being "closed mouth" was the CP3 trade and we all saw what happened to that!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea TJF12. That freakin Stern. I am still pissed about what that A-hole did. Freakin power-hungry SOB!!

DimesD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Griffin/Beldsoe for Howard deal is exactly what the "sources" are pawning Brousard to do the story. It use to be Bucher when they wanted to send in the clowns.

Who's running the show in Clipperland? Chris Paul of course. he got the coach fired and got in another to satisfy his needs. Chris paul wants Dwight Howard bad, how better to do it than to scare the Lakers into the best deal they can get - another star. Obviously with Griff, Lakers will have to tank it (that has been set in motion with the hiring of D'antoni) to get Wiggins to form the NBA newest athletic star trio.... man, Stern owes us that pick.