• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Griffin-Bledso for Howard?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make that trade in a heartbeat, then sign Iguodala and we are back in the saddle. Thoughts?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would make that trade in a heartbeat as well but Im not sold on Andre that much. In order to sign him it would have to be another sign and trade for gasol. Then if you trade Gasol, who will be the post center needed in the playoffs?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, Woj on Yahoo is reporting the Lakers have said they have zero interest in doing that s&t. And secondly, even if it did happen, LA can't afford Iggy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd,

The Clippers likely wouldn't do that either.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up Blake.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea and Short Buss is convinced Howard is sticking around to re-sign with his club. Damn idiot is doing nothing with Don'tknowi and the dumb ass believes Don'tknowi is the man for Howard when Howard has already made it known he does not want to play for the toad!!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've wanted Dwight Howard to sign back and I still stick by that.......BUT if Dwight says do the S&T(IF that's actually available) or I'll sign with Houston, you DO THE S&T AT ALL COSTS. I don't like the fact that all Blake can do is fly, but he's VERY raw and YOUNG, and he can improve. He has a decent mid range shot and is also a decent rebounder. Also, let's not forget that we get Eric Bledsoe in this possible deal. Bledsoe would finally give us an athletic PG that can keep up on D. He can also distribute the ball as well. Again, if Dwight says that he will go to Houston, we are not in a position to "call his bluff", the only option would be to go through with that trade.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
For Flake Griffin? Hmm, Kupchak must have something else in mind like trading Blake Griffin for a 1st rounder.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is as good as gone, shorty wants DA and Howard be dammed if that is the case. He doesn't have a clue, I want Howard to bolt but shorty isn't smart enough to figure out what helps the team in the long run.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let this trade happen right now. We get rid of Dwightmare and his bick of a shot and along with his bad attitude and get back a very good young guard and Blake Griffen who could learn to be better even though he's an all star already

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are getting closer to be consummated between the Celts and the Clips. We may soon follow right in line with that trade if goes down. Word is, it is getting much closer.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I believe Howard could be a terrific player going forward, I'm pretty turned off by the drama he creates. I would love to have Griffin and Bledsoe, but it probably is just another pipe dream floating around.

Why is D'Antoni's relative on the Lakers' coaching staff? Bad idea!

I like Bickerstaff or Shaw. Another pipe dream I suppose.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd,

The Clippers likely wouldn't do that either.

Actually, there is more incentive for the Clippers to do it than there is for the Lakers!! The Clippers absolutely cannot, under any circumstances, lose CP3!! The Lakers, on the other hand, CAN afford to lose Dwight!!

Worst case scenario for the Lakers: Dwight walks, the Lakers get nothing in return, take a bit of a beating next season and then go into the summer of 2014 with a ton of cap space to re-build with.

Worst case scenario for the Clippers: CP3 walks, they get nothing in return and go back to being the Clippers again!!

Based on their communications, Dwight and CP3 want to play together. For that to happen, Blake/Bledsoe for Howard would seem the best and maybe only way that it can happen.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, there is more incentive for the Clippers to do it than there is for the Lakers!! The Clippers absolutely cannot, under any circumstances, lose CP3!! The Lakers, on the other hand, CAN afford to lose Dwight!!

Worst case scenario for the Lakers: Dwight walks, the Lakers get nothing in return, take a bit of a beating next season and then go into the summer of 2014 with a ton of cap space to re-build with.

Worst case scenario for the Clippers: CP3 walks, they get nothing in return and go back to being the Clippers again!!

Based on their communications, Dwight and CP3 want to play together. For that to happen, Blake/Bledsoe for Howard would seem the best and maybe only way that it can happen.

I would love to trade Howard to the Clips that way we can foul him every time down the court and he'll miss every free throw.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. I see this trade disintegrating pretty quickly when the Clips wouldn't budge on the second number one draft pick for Rivers. They will probably name a coach within the week. That still leaves us in the mix with Howard going across the hall in a sign and trade to play with CP3 for Bledsoe and Griffin. Yhis portion of the megadeal may also disintegrate because there are those in the Clip organization that Griffin remains off-limits. So we shall see what happens when the Clips get their new coach whomever that might be.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are WE not trying to make a move for Doc Rivers? Or any of these other great coaches? STUCK with D'antoni....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a very good question Kold. This inactivity boggles the sensibilities beyond belief that Short Buss remains on the sidelines when he could easily have at his disposal a number of good coaches and scenarios. This whole approach gives you an idea of the complete idiocy of this knucklehead and what we as fans are up against as long as he is running what is becoming a complete dog and pony show.