• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster moves for playoff success.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I prepare for my playoffs I have some decisions to make that will make or break my chances of taking home a championship. What are you opinions on these?

10 team, PPR, 2QB league, shallow bench with only 5 slots. Keep in mind I have a 1st round bye so the following only pertains to weeks 16 & 17.

1. Over the past week I've picked up Rhamondre Stevenson and Jonathan Taylor off waivers which I believe could result in a great boost in production if they both get back on the field considering I've been rolling with a combination of Tyjae Spears, Gus Edwards, Brian Robinson, and Miles Sanders most of the season. My question comes from the fact that Alexander Mattison is now on our WW and I'm debating if I should make a claim on him and drop Miles Sanders or Roschon Johnson to do so.
  2. I also picked up Isaiah Likely last week when my other TE, Logan Thomas, was on bye. I should probably just go with the 2 of them but I'm also debating dropping Thomas for Dalton Shultz.
  3. Lastly, our max for RB & WR is 6 and with Keenan Allen on my IR along with Taylor I'm looking at possibly putting in a claim for Curtis Samuel.
What are your thoughts? I'll post a screen shot of my entire team as a reply.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick up Samuel. He's playing pretty well of late. And forget Mattison. You've got enough injured RBs as is

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick up Samuel. He's playing pretty well of late. And forget Mattison. You've got enough injured RBs as is
I picked up Samuel. As for injured RBs, I've been rolling with a bench with Johnson & Sanders for a good chunk of the season and they have contributed next to nothing. My starting RBs have been a combination of Robinson, Edwards, and Spears who have been ok but not great. At this point If I can get something from helpful from Stevenson & Taylor my guess is it will be more substantial than what Sanders & Johnson get me. If they don't then their just bench filler.

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Samuel. As for injured RBs, I've been rolling with a bench with Johnson & Sanders for a good chunk of the season and they have contributed next to nothing. My starting RBs have been a combination of Robinson, Edwards, and Spears who have been ok but not great. At this point If I can get something from helpful from Stevenson & Taylor my guess is it will be more substantial than what Sanders & Johnson get me. If they don't then their just bench filler.

Noticed you got Brian Robinson. He's out this week so if Antonio Gibson is available, he could be in line for a good day.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed you got Brian Robinson. He's out this week so if Antonio Gibson is available, he could be in line for a good day.
I have a 1st round bye so I don't need him this week but I may next week.