• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #76 Avs v.s no more 3 point game Sharks 7:30pm

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the wins coming, but win the game in regulation.

No more of these three point games.

LeTs Go Sharks!!!!!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling it now, McGinn outmuscles Moore in front of the net to complete the hat trick. Then he kicks Moore's dog and steals his wife.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jamie big money mcginn if Jesus on skates if you will , I'm calling cheap shot on Logan

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McGinn's @ The Winnik's! The guy who has the most points, the better +/- and a team victory shall be forever declared the better player.

For the Sharks sake, let's hope Winnik comes out on top in at least the victory category.

*lol, I swear to God that I was thinking earlier today that McGinn might come out too over-amped and injure a Shark. Hopefully it's one of the 20 useless ones.....

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The McGinn's @ The Winnik's! The guy who has the most points, the better +/- and a team victory shall be forever declared the better player.

For the Sharks sake, let's hope Winnik comes out on top in at least the victory category.

*lol, I swear to God that I was thinking earlier today that McGinn might come out too over-amped and injure a Shark. Hopefully it's one of the 20 useless ones.....

Yeah, not to wish injury upon anyone but... hopefully McGinn doesn't like Mitchell much, if you know what I'm saying...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not to wish injury upon anyone but... hopefully McGinn doesn't like Mitchell much, if you know what I'm saying...

On that note, I hope Colin White dresses today.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Sharks have arranged something for Jamie. Just put him, sitting on the bench, on the jumbo-tron so the Sharks fans can show him some love. Ginner is on pace for a 40 point season, he will have a chip on his shoulder and will be the hardest working player on the ice tonight. With that said, I am totally down if he wants to solve a couple of our problems ie Colin White and Torrey Mitchell. ;)

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm sure they have some kind of video tribute for the fans to go crazy over and give him a loud ovation.

If not, yeah, at least show him live on the screen for a minute during the first commercial break or whatever.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is time for Pavs to do his Avs ownage.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGinn did spend Sunday night having dinner with five of his former teammates — Logan Couture, Ryane Clowe, Colin White, Jason Demers and Torrey Mitchell — but he said once he got into the game tonight, he wouldn’t have a problem facing them on the ice.

He's friends with both White and Mitchell so there goes that...

So did Colorado coach Joe Sacco pick his brain for insider informaton about the Sharks.

“Yeah, maybe a little bit. I know them well,” McGinn said. “But it’s all in what we do. We can’t worry about what they do. If we play our game and work hard, stick to our system, we’ll be all right.”

Uhh, how about, score a couple quick ones on Niemi for $2000, Alex?

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh and btw the way the ending of Skyrim is about a billion times worse then the ending of Mass Effect 3 by a long shot

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and btw the way the ending of Skyrim is about a billion times worse then the ending of Mass Effect 3 by a long shot

I am really sweating this... I have enjoyed the story line on Mass Effect so far but I am really pensive about playing the 3rd - I have heard it compared to the second Highlander movie... and that was BAD!

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am really sweating this... I have enjoyed the story line on Mass Effect so far but I am really pensive about playing the 3rd - I have heard it compared to the second Highlander movie... and that was BAD!

Not even close, it's a good ending if you understand it is meant to be the absolute last game in the series. I think people were hoping it was going to drag on forever like Halo, and that series went to the shitter after the second game.

There's also 7 different endings, watch through the credits also it kind of helps with the ending as well.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yea. Skyrim ending was definitely weak sauce. Kind of a shame, cause I was pretty into it up till then. :brick:

Go sharks! Everyone else lose! Lookin at you Dallas and LA!

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close, it's a good ending if you understand it is meant to be the absolute last game in the series. I think people were hoping it was going to drag on forever like Halo, and that series went to the shitter after the second game.

There's also 7 different endings, watch through the credits also it kind of helps with the ending as well.

Ah - the picture is becoming clearer now. So most of the (over the top) reviews are probably from youngsters and fools with the depth of a dixie cup.

Glad to hear it - I am cool with them wrapping up the trilogy cleanly and moving on to other IP. Cool - I am geeked up again to play it.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be funny if Couture lays out McGinn?