• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson averaged a little over 16 completions a game last year. 16!! So if Andrews gets 4 or 5 and you give 2 or 3 to the running backs, that leaves at most 10 completions to be divided amongst everybody else. Good luck Sammy. And this is exactly why you've heard about guys that got offered more money to go to Baltimore but decided to play for less money somewhere else. And just for comparison purposes, in the 11 starts he made last year before getting benched for ineffectiveness, Carson Wentz average just over 22 completions a game.
And don’t forget at least 2 going to whomever their 2nd TE is....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if this is true, but saw something about Watson deleting his DM messages.....rut roh!

Cartoon No GIF by Scooby-Doo

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if this is true, but saw something about Watson deleting his DM messages.....rut roh!

yeah and reaching out directly to complaintants to try to settle. The most alarming thing to me is the recounting of events by "Mary" not sure if you guys have read into it but that is very damning for his case.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and reaching out directly to complaintants to try to settle. The most alarming thing to me is the recounting of events by "Mary" not sure if you guys have read into it but that is very damning for his case.

saw that, from my perspective, he's lost in the court of public opinion, so I guess we'll see where that lands in the actual courts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Silly rabbit...that does no good, they're still on the recipients end, in your cloud, on servers..SMH.

Plus you run the risk of adding a bunch of nice tampering with evidence charges

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness gracious.

I like Lockett as much as the next guy but Seattle keeps ignoring their problem areas so I expect them to keep getting bounced early in the playoffs.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness gracious.

I like Lockett as much as the next guy but Seattle keeps ignoring their problem areas so I expect them to keep getting bounced early in the playoffs.

i think the extension actually frees up some cap space for this season, and SEA prob has an out in year 3 (haven't checked the details yet)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the extension actually frees up some cap space for this season, and SEA prob has an out in year 3 (haven't checked the details yet)
They constantly ignore the OL and trade away draft capital. John Schneider is pretty good at identifying talent but they haven't been a legit NFC contender since 2014.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They constantly ignore the OL and trade away draft capital. John Schneider is pretty good at identifying talent but they haven't been a legit NFC contender since 2014.
IDK if ignore is correct with the OL. They aren't in the position to add someone that is going to cost big $ the way the 49ers did with Trent Williams ( 66 million, 43.25 guaranteed 5 year deal at age 33) and lets face it the OL still on the board when the Seahawks finally pick are basically reaches which end up not being great or some times even good.
Who's a contender? Are the Packers a contender? They haven't been to the Superbowl since 2011 I think. Tough to make that leap from playoff team to making the SB, lot of things have to work out, but Packers fans understand that.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if ignore is correct with the OL. They aren't in the position to add someone that is going to cost big $ the way the 49ers did with Trent Williams ( 66 million, 43.25 guaranteed 5 year deal at age 33) and lets face it the OL still on the board when the Seahawks finally pick are basically reaches which end up not being great or some times even good.
Who's a contender? Are the Packers a contender? They haven't been to the Superbowl since 2011 I think. Tough to make that leap from playoff team to making the SB, lot of things have to work out, but Packers fans understand that.

thoughts on the Lockett extension from a local?
he obviously has good rapport with Russ, and if SEA has a low-cost 'out' built into the contract that coincides with DK coming off his rookie deal, I think its a win

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts on the Lockett extension from a local?
he obviously has good rapport with Russ, and if SEA has a low-cost 'out' built into the contract that coincides with DK coming off his rookie deal, I think its a win
I think the extension was a good thing. Pairing Metcalf and Lockett for years to come seems desirable. Waiting to see how the contract is constructed before blessing it. Short term it certainly is a plus, even without seeing the details.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to stop sending draft capital out fo the window when their OL is so bad it’s making their QB want to leave.

As for the Packers I would say yes after back to back BFC title games I would say they are a contender. Granted one was awful but the second they win with a healthy Bakhtiari

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to stop sending draft capital out fo the window when their OL is so bad it’s making their QB want to leave.

As for the Packers I would say yes after back to back BFC title games I would say they are a contender. Granted one was awful but the second they win with a healthy Bakhtiari
That’s not to say we don’t have our own warts because we do