• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less money but a chance at a ring maybe.

Side note: for all you Mixon truthers...I would wager a shiny penny they draft someone like a Kenneth Gainwell and his position is unchanged.
Sure seems like they would find a replacement for Gio, although they did draft Trayveon Williams last year.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Side note: for all you Mixon truthers...I would wager a shiny penny they draft someone like a Kenneth Gainwell and his position is unchanged.
I think Mixon truthers took a huge hit last year when his tweaked vagina kept him out of so many games.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still firmly believe in Mixon as a solid RB1, not an elite guy, but that next step down.

But yea, I have a hard time envisioning the Bengals plan going into '21 to be giving 20+ touches a game to a dude who just missed 10 games due to injury. They'll be adding someone..unless T. Williams really showed something in practice that they just loved.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he'll be the pass catching RB, but the Bucs have some weapons at WR that they will want to use so more like James White lite.
did read brady and arians recruited him, and the chiefs were in, so they must have enticed him somehow.....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for "we think Chase Edmonds can be the guy". And doesn't strike them from my list of teams who might take a RBin the first 2 days
I think the Conner signing means they dont take a RB until Round 4 at best. One caveat being one falling into their lap.