• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are making some noise here and are loading up in the draft and not just this year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lawrence is going to Jags, and Zach Wilson to Jets, so Fields to 49ers? Or some other QB?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020: If the Bucs leave the draft with RoJo atop the depth chart, it'll be a huge mistake

2020 Bucs win SB......
Also, in defense there..Ronnie Jones, although I STILL don't buy him being a true "lead" RB, in the '20 offseason, he was at least a mile ahead of where Gaskins is now, in terms of showing what he could do.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.
Maybe this is my rookie hatred floating to the surface, but giving up first round picks in 2022 and 2023 for a rookie this year seems pretty steep. But I guess if you have the draft capital to do it...

Saw another blurb that the 49ers are not taking offers for Jimmy G (yet).
Most feel the he ends up on the Patriots. Think BB will hold tight and see if they end up having to cutting him. IDK why any team won't do the same, because they know isn't going to remain on the roster. Maybe I should rethink that, could be year one it might be worth having him while they ease in the rookie.
What is going on with first round picks? Teams are tossing them around like loose change.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most feel the he ends up on the Patriots. Think BB will hold tight and see if they end up having to cutting him. IDK why any team won't do the same, because they know isn't going to remain on the roster. Maybe I should rethink that, could be year one it might be worth having him while they ease in the rookie.
What is going on with first round picks? Teams are tossing them around like loose change.

BB went up to Jimmy G after their game last year. It was obvious he still has a crush...or could be his (deserved) ego.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem how you feel about the news?

Well since I own him in my dynasty, after Seattle re-signed Carson Tampa was probably the best place for him because the two teams that need a running back the most (Atlanta and Pittsburgh) can't afford to sign anybody for any amount of money right now and the Dolphins and Jets didn't seem interested in him at all. It will be interesting to see what they do with carries in Tampa this year, but that's going to leave Fournette as no better than a RB3/fill in guy unless Jones gets hurt, which sucks for us Fournette owners, but the bright side is that I just traded Ke'Shawn Vaughn for a next year's pick in a different league before this went down today. Plus it's a one year deal so he can test the market again next year. Next year's free agent class is going to be really crowded between all the guys that just signed one year deals this year so they could retest the market and all the guys that will be free agents anyway.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since I own him in my dynasty, after Seattle re-signed Carson Tampa was probably the best place for him because the two teams that need a running back the most (Atlanta and Pittsburgh) can't afford to sign anybody for any amount of money right now and the Dolphins and Jets didn't seem interested in him at all. It will be interesting to see what they do with carries in Tampa this year, but that's going to leave Fournette as no better than a RB3/fill in guy unless Jones gets hurt, which sucks for us Fournette owners, but the bright side is that I just traded Ke'Shawn Vaughn for a next year's pick in a different league before this went down today. Plus it's a one year deal so he can test the market again next year. Next year's free agent class is going to be really crowded between all the guys that just signed one year deals this year so they could retest the market and all the guys that will be free agents anyway.
@HaroldSeattle

I mostly am down with Bandits breakdown. I am hoping the Bucs just figured out how to use him and will continue to do so next year. If LF keeps his head on straight, I think his ceiling is RB2 which is fine with me. I don’t need him to be a stud I just need a couple of flex games out of him or bye week fill ins

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle

I mostly am down with Bandits breakdown. I am hoping the Bucs just figured out how to use him and will continue to do so next year. If LF keeps his head on straight, I think his ceiling is RB2 which is fine with me. I don’t need him to be a stud I just need a couple of flex games out of him or bye week fill ins
Yes it would certainly help if Jones got hurt again :)