• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think that there is a RB left out there, after Fournette, that would realistically be a team's feature back??

Teams that still have a GLARING need at RB
PITT
ATL
MIA
NYJ
And MAYBE SF..debatable if Mostert/Wilson showed enough...and Shanny collects RB's like they're Hummels
Plus another 5-6 teams that could use a good compliment to be part of a committee, or lead one.
With only Fournette as a realistic, reliable option as a feature back left, things are certainly shaping up where the rookie RB's SHOULD find some good landing spots.
What about the Cardinals? After they let Drake leave all they really have is Edmonds and Eno Benjamin ( if you have faith) so they should be looking for another back in this draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Cardinals? After they let Drake leave all they really have is Edmonds and Eno Benjamin ( if you have faith) so they should be looking for another back in this draft.
I overlooked that one..yes them too.

Seen a couple little blurbs praising Edmonds and his potential as "the guy". I used to like him to. Bottom line, he was outolaying Drake, he got his shot when Drake got injured, and was dreadful...which is an even bigger indictment in Drake IMHO. But, yeah, its a disservice to that entire team if Edmonds is their acceptable plan B if nothing else falls into their lap.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I overlooked that one..yes them too.

Seen a couple little blurbs praising Edmonds and his potential as "the guy". I used to like him to. Bottom line, he was outolaying Drake, he got his shot when Drake got injured, and was dreadful...which is an even bigger indictment in Drake IMHO. But, yeah, its a disservice to that entire team if Edmonds is their acceptable plan B if nothing else falls into their lap.
LF's potential landing spots with good fantasy value:

TB
Pitt
AZ

That is about it at this point. All three need a more reliable

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos could be looking for a RB. Gordon is in his final year and so is Freeman who they lost faith in. Also they got cap space (37 million) if they want to try signing a player like Fournette.
I forgot about Mike Boone, he's likely the #2 as things stand now

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LF's potential landing spots with good fantasy value:

TB
Pitt
AZ

That is about it at this point. All three need a more reliable
I would add ATL...Ryan, Julio and Ridley should be creating plenty of soft fronts that a bulldozer could succeed against. I'm not sure if he'd fit their current running style, or if they could/would adjust it to fit his..but I wouldn't be disappointed in that fit. But agreed, your list is preferable

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would add ATL...Ryan, Julio and Ridley should be creating plenty of soft fronts that a bulldozer could succeed against. I'm not sure if he'd fit their current running style, or if they could/would adjust it to fit his..but I wouldn't be disappointed in that fit. But agreed, your list is preferable
They just signed Mike Davis. They arent gonna bring LF in as well

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just signed Mike Davis. They arent gonna bring LF in as well
Meh..lessens the likelihood, but, obviously viewed as a backup at around 2.75 a year, and while he filled in admirably for CMAC for a majority of the year, he proved he's not a guy to be much more than a compliment, which is also what judge Ito, and Ollison proved. Probably more likely they draft a guy now rather than sign a guy like Fournette, but signing Davis doesn't fill the hole at RB. It would still make more sense than Oakland signing Drake.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota reworked his deal to stay in Oakland

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I damned near fell for another fake Shefter Twitter account... "Texans have released Desaun Watson"...f'n asshats that get their jollies f'n with people
They need to find a way to eliminate fake accounts. Total assholes who get off with fake news.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1616559195883.png

IDK if this was already reported or not. Like it says the Falcons should still be looking for a RB in the draft. Fournette, Connor and Gurley is the best of the rest so lets see where / if they land.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We’re told Chase was NOT an instigator -- but as you can see in the video, things started to get out of control and Chase jumped into the action to help out one of his buddies.

At one point, the 6’4”, 238-pound NFL star gets in the middle of the action -- where one of the combatants was wrestling on the ground -- and Claypool delivers a swift kick to the face.

Eventually, Chase’s pals remove him from the fracas -- while people yelled at him to stand back and keep his distance.

We’re told both parties ultimately left the scene without further incident.

The kick looks pretty minor, but its on video so...

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We’re told Chase was NOT an instigator -- but as you can see in the video, things started to get out of control and Chase jumped into the action to help out one of his buddies.

At one point, the 6’4”, 238-pound NFL star gets in the middle of the action -- where one of the combatants was wrestling on the ground -- and Claypool delivers a swift kick to the face.

Eventually, Chase’s pals remove him from the fracas -- while people yelled at him to stand back and keep his distance.

We’re told both parties ultimately left the scene without further incident.

The kick looks pretty minor, but its on video so...

Dude seems like a total dbag

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:) fair enough.

Im standing on previous rebuttals ;)
And to clarify, I get that Miami is likely not done in the RB market. While I think Gaskin looked very good as the lead back, he did miss 6 games (not sure if COVID or injury), so if for no other reason...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Williams signed with the Bears