• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DRAFT DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the same thing you said when I said Jefferson was the best of his class
Whoa.....when did I ever say anything negative regarding Jefferson? I happen to think he's the best WR in the NFL.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa.....when did I ever say anything negative regarding Jefferson? I happen to think he's the best WR in the NFL.
I don’t know if you did, but I do know some said it. During that draft. What were your thoughts on him during that draft? Best one in the draft? Besides you’re supposed to take what I’m saying all in. You got the player I’m praising. lol

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if you did, but I do know some said it. During that draft. What were your thoughts on him during that draft? Best one in the draft?
I don't think I was even posting on the main board here in '20 when Jefferson was drafted. BTW, what was it that people said about him at the time. I don't remember having so much as a single opinion about him back then. All I know is I now believe he's the best WR in the NFL, which is really saying something, being there are so many outstanding receivers in this league.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I was even posting on the main board here in '20 when Jefferson was drafted. BTW, what was it that people said about him at the time. I don't remember having so much as a single opinion about him back then. All I know is I now believe he's the best WR in the NFL, which is really saying something, being there are so many outstanding receivers in this league.
IIRC, they were saying he was slow and a product of burrow and basically that I was wrong about him being best wr in the draft. I actually get lucky every now and then when I make these claims and I think Rome is next

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, they were saying he was slow and a product of burrow and basically that I was wrong about him being best wr in the draft. I actually get lucky every now and then when I make these claims and I think Rome is next
Holy canoli! I can guarantee that's something I never so much as thought, let alone said. You obviously mistook me for someone else.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy canoli! I can guarantee that's something I never so much as thought, let alone said. You obviously mistook me for someone else.
Nah, I just meant you may’ve thought the same when I said it about Jefferson. Not that I knew you did. Folks were calling him a possession wr only

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I’m sorry you didn’t even quote me. You quoted wazzu. My bad carry on

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I just meant you may’ve thought the same when I said it about Jefferson. Not that I knew you did. Folks were calling him a possession wr only
Well, let's just leave it at what I think about him. He's a future HOFer, period.
Unfortunately tho, I now must regret the Bears taking with the 9th pick a 3rd round quality WR because he will no longer be the recipient of magical passes. Life's a pisser.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASS BITCH FUCK!!! Are you seriously!? God dammit... First Colson goes and now Wallace...

EDIT AND NOW BEEBS GOES!? I seriously hate this day...

These are all A+ picks.
As usual, Sharky....you need to pop a Xanax.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but that seems a bit exaggerated IMO. I think 3rd is pretty much on point, but we shall see. If Burton straightens out his off the field behavior, he could be in that top 5 mix.
Not sure what the Bengals fascination is with drafting players who assault females....

SMH.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franklin still available.

Hope he is still there at #112. But, some team will probably snag him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs weren't looking for a WR that year so I took the notion that he has an inside receiver without too much thought. Chase had some of the best college tape ever imo. Lamb was my WR1 that class.