• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do You Cucks Admit Howie Needs to Be Fired Yet

Is Howie a Waste

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie did his best work on day 3 IMO, the trades back were shrewd and he got some good prospects late. I hated what he did on day 2 though.
Should have been fired before day 3 according to one particularly diseased and mentally ill individual.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe OP will like this piece.....

Howie Roseman’s decisions the last two years are perplexing - Bleeding Green Nation

Here’s the thing....I like John Stolnis a good bit. I really enjoy his writing and pods on the Phillies. He is a talented baseball guy. But I’ve never fully understood his participation with BGN, and his Eagles talk. He can write, sure. But he doesn’t come anywhere close to grasping the Eagles like he does with the Phillies.

To be fair....he makes some good points about Dillard and JJAW and what they might actually be. But his take on exactly why Hurts was drafted is pure ESPN level soap opera. And the whining about what we didn’t do in Free Agency is pure crap.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have been fired before day 3 according to one particularly diseased and mentally ill individual.

If he was fired before day two it would have been nice. But he redeemed himself slightly. Let's see if he hits on a few of those late picks to compensate for his mistakes early.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie is NOT going to be fired this year, or next year. It's a wet dream to think he is or that Luire sees it that way.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe OP will like this piece.....

Howie Roseman’s decisions the last two years are perplexing - Bleeding Green Nation

Here’s the thing....I like John Stolnis a good bit. I really enjoy his writing and pods on the Phillies. He is a talented baseball guy. But I’ve never fully understood his participation with BGN, and his Eagles talk. He can write, sure. But he doesn’t come anywhere close to grasping the Eagles like he does with the Phillies.

To be fair....he makes some good points about Dillard and JJAW and what they might actually be. But his take on exactly why Hurts was drafted is pure ESPN level soap opera. And the whining about what we didn’t do in Free Agency is pure crap.

It's a good article. I am not sold on Dillard being a bust, I think he has a chance to be good even if he cried after getting slapped around by Derek Barnett last year, and had to be benched at halftime in his bad attempt at playing RT because he looked to be giving up.

But JJ Arcega Whiteside sure looked like a bust last year. He is going to need a major bounce back season to make the team now IMO. Perhaps most disturbingly, he was clearly a bad fit in a league where speed and wide open offenses are starting to become the norm. It was like Howie was slow to grasp the way the league was changing.

As for Hurts, he is obviously right. You don't draft a QB in the second if you fully trust your young starter. Hurts is insurance for if (when?) Wentz gets hurt again. If Wentz keeps getting hurt, the team may be forced to go in a different direction at the position. Wentz unfortunately has been hurt nearly every season he has played football going back to college. The record is not pretty. Howie has realized he cannot ignore the elephant in the room and needs a backup plan to save his job.

Carson Wentz's injury history dates back to 2015

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie is NOT going to be fired this year, or next year. It's a wet dream to think he is or that Luire sees it that way.

I think you are probably right. Like Pederson he won himself a few years or more winning that Super Bowl.

But if his last two drafts flop, he may be vulnerable.

I guess you can give him some credit for the depth players last year that stepped up and helped us win down the stretch, like Boston Scott and Greg Ward. But I give most credit there to the coaches like Duce that got those guys ready to start games.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are probably right. Like Pederson he won himself a few years or more winning that Super Bowl.

But if his last two drafts flop, he may be vulnerable.

I guess you can give him some credit for the depth players last year that stepped up and helped us win down the stretch, like Boston Scott and Greg Ward. But I give most credit there to the coaches like Duce that got those guys ready to start games.

Good post. I agree. The NFL is such a crapshoot. Lurie loves himself some Howie from everything I have seen from the outside looking in. Who knows what Lurie thinks really on the inside? Lurie seems to be a somewhat laid back type of guy?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lurie is very loyal, to players and coaches and front office people, almost to a fault. Jason Peters for example is a great player, probably a Hall of Fame player, but he has been regressing now for several years and we kept paying him big money because Lurie is his buddy. We finally did the smart thing and cut him this year, and guess what he is still on the market. Maybe we re-sign him now, from what reporters are saying, but probably at a reduced price.