• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Broncos 2023 Head Coaching Search

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone who has some magic potion to keep our team healthy.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of Condi per se, so we'll see.

She does have ties to Shaw and Harbaugh. Not a fan of either.

I'm down for whomever ends this carnival ride.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a fan of Condi per se, so we'll see.

She does have ties to Shaw and Harbaugh. Not a fan of either.

I'm down for whome
Her boots are made for walkin', and they are going to walk all over you.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condi Rice on her qualifications:

“I’m just thrilled to be a part of this great Denver Broncos organization for a couple of reasons. One, is that you have to understand how much I love football,” Rice said at the time she joined the sports franchise. “My dad was a football coach when I was born. I was supposed to be his All-American linebacker. When he got a girl, he decided to teach her about the sport instead,” Rice said, before earnestly cracking the day’s best joke. “Even though my father has gone to the Lord, I have to think that today, he’s thinking, ‘She finally got a really important job.’”

Throw in the Stanford coaching search connection and I guess Penner thinks she will be valuable in the process.

I don't care who's involved. Just find us a coach that can help the Broncos score more than 20 points per game. The last seven years have been more than I can take.

Go Broncos (as always)!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same is true about my Dad. :)

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Condi can get us Harbaugh, she’ll be my favorite-sit person ever.

Harbaugh got to a Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick as his QB. If anyone can get Russell Wilson righted, it’s Harbaugh…

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Condi can get us Harbaugh, she’ll be my favorite-sit person ever.

Harbaugh got to a Super Bowl with Colin Kaepernick as his QB. If anyone can get Russell Wilson righted, it’s Harbaugh…
Lol... he had a bit more than Kaep on that team.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Kaep was pretty darn good that year.
If Harbaugh was the ‘why’ in Kaepernick’s good year, then maybe you are on to something. Though that analysis is above my pay grade.
We could certainly do worse than Harbaugh. That much is clear.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson needs a bootleg and reverse bootleg type offense to maximize what's he has left in the tank.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson needs a bootleg and reverse bootleg type offense to maximize what's he has left in the tank.
I saw a fair amount of his tape broken down late in the year. Russ missing wide open targets. Not taking what defenses are giving him/us. If we could just ‘fix’ that too a reasonable degree we would be onto something.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a fair amount of his tape broken down late in the year. Russ missing wide open targets. Not taking what defenses are giving him/us. If we could just ‘fix’ that too a reasonable degree we would be onto something.
Hacket had a complicated offense - and on each play - receivers had 5 different options based on their read on the defense. Literally, no one knew where WRs would be as the play developed including the QB.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is something I noticed in the Rams game. All three turnovers were RW. 1st was an overthrow. 2nd was looking away a defender that didn’t bite like he assumed. 3rd he had the first down by scrambling but opted to Chuck it up and hope for the best.

I think some of our problems are hopefully stuff that gets fixed this off-season. Injuries, offensive confusion, better coaches line. Then there are things that are more of a gamble like the draft.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever the new coach is would be wise to look exclusively at what needs to be done on offense. It's pretty obvious the defense doesn't need to be changed. Leave that alone and start working on making this offense look like an NFL offense.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever the new coach is would be wise to look exclusively at what needs to be done on offense. It's pretty obvious the defense doesn't need to be changed. Leave that alone and start working on making this offense look like an NFL offense.
I am not sure we can just ignore the defense the offseason and expect it to comeback. In 3 of the last 4 we gave up 34, 51, and 27 points. I think the defense is cracking. Some of that will get fixed by injuries. But we will also need to let some talent walk in the offseason. Darby might go to free up cal room. Kareem Jackson is hitting his mid-30s. The defensive line could use a little help and we might need another pass rusher.

I think the offense should get the bulk of the attention assuming Evero returns and we don’t have surprise disruptions. But I don’t think we can do nothing and expect the same output in 2023. Remember a team can fall just as fast as it can rise.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure we can just ignore the defense the offseason and expect it to comeback. In 3 of the last 4 we gave up 34, 51, and 27 points. I think the defense is cracking. Some of that will get fixed by injuries. But we will also need to let some talent walk in the offseason. Darby might go to free up cal room. Kareem Jackson is hitting his mid-30s. The defensive line could use a little help and we might need another pass rusher.

I think the offense should get the bulk of the attention assuming Evero returns and we don’t have surprise disruptions. But I don’t think we can do nothing and expect the same output in 2023. Remember a team can fall just as fast as it can rise.

I don’t see Evero, being retained by the new head coach.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see Evero, being retained by the new head coach.
Evero not taking the interim HC job preserves his ability to stay at DC (if the new HC is ok with that, or ownership gives the new HC the option).

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From where I sit - it's Harbaugh's job if he wants it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evero not taking the interim HC job preserves his ability to stay at DC (if the new HC is ok with that, or ownership gives the new HC the option).
I think the only way he comes back is if we hire a first time head coach, because if it’s an experienced guy, he’s gonna want his own DC. Payton is bringing Fangio wherever he goes, Harbaugh’s got his own guy, I’m sure Dan Quinn does as well.