• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn Yankee's vs Wash's Rangers , 7/22

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any evidence of late on that?

No evidence either way, the union will represent players in arbitration if there isn't a "mountain of evidence" against them, they will only try to negotiate a plea bargain if there is a lot of evidence, (Braun) soon to be A-rod.

so, if there is no slam dunk on Cruz, he could take it into arbitration which means he can finish the season.
we don't know what they have on him

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to his July 2012 client sheet, Bosch sold $4,000 of product to Nelson Cruz, whom he nicknames “Mohamad.”

just this
but then it gets into texts, emails...communication ya know. (as far as evidence)

hopefully not much on him, and he finishes the season

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then it gets into texts, emails...communication ya know. (as far as evidence)

hopefully not much on him, and he finishes the season
Hopefully nothing bc it won't take much.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some body help me out. Could it be possible we will need three bats?
1. one for DH if Berkman retires
2. one to play of
3. one to replacement Cruz if suspended.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so with the team already needing 2 bats you'd gut them some more. he'll be gone when the season is over so relax he'll be out of your hair soon enough

He is one of the main bats, if not the main bat that needs replaced. We'd have to clear a roster spot for another bat, so yes I'd drop him like a hot potato.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is one of the main bats, if not the main bat that needs replaced. We'd have to clear a roster spot for another bat, so yes I'd drop him like a hot potato.

unfortunately to add 2 bats, we will probably say goodbye to Engel Beltre as part of one of the 2 packages that we would have put together and we could even lose Gentry too. you will not find a trade partner that would accept Murphy as part of any package so be content that he will be gone in the off-season

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfortunately to add 2 bats, we will probably say goodbye to Engel Beltre as part of one of the 2 packages that we would have put together and we could even lose Gentry too. you will not find a trade partner that would accept Murphy as part of any package so be content that he will be gone in the off-season

I highly doubt we add two bats and given the fact that we're thin on OF next season I highly doubt JD is so quick to turn loose of a talented ML ready cf.

Second, we've already discussed that Murphy would just be a full in for te rest of the season in any package.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some body help me out. Could it be possible we will need three bats?
1. one for DH if Berkman retires
2. one to play of
3. one to replacement Cruz if suspended.

If Cruz gets suspended, we might as well hang it up, we can't make that up without doing serious damage to the farm system

I for one am not enthusiastic about going all in on a season we were not predicted to do so hot o begin with

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt we add two bats and given the fact that we're thin on OF next season I highly doubt JD is so quick to turn loose of a talented ML ready cf.

Second, we've already discussed that Murphy would just be a full in for te rest of the season in any package.

You could always find a 2nd guy that could come cheap not sure who though. Maybe marlon byrd?