• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Damn Yankee's vs Wash's Rangers , 7/22

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Lance actually said he won't be back? or rather he doubts he'll be back?

Oh JD, you owe us a bat...
I hope JD sends him walking. We need to get rid of all the dead wood we can. And speaking of bats . If we bring in a bat for every one not hitting, good grief that would be impossible and one bat won't help much.
Wash needs to make people accountable. How? Bench time would be a good start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever post bleacher report if you expect to be taken seriously. Scouts say manny couldn't turn on a 92mph fastball.

Seriously? That's suprising because another scout said he still has the bat speed. Don't know who to believe

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? That's suprising because another scout said he still has the bat speed. Don't know who to believe

I have to agree about Bleacher Report, I wouldn't put too much stock in anything there.
He's not been called up for some reason, so I guess we assume the scouts that are calling him out on the FB's are probably right.

:noidea:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Lance actually said he won't be back? or rather he doubts he'll be back?

Oh JD, you owe us a bat...
Just heard on the radio that Lance is thinking of hanging it up. Maybe just this year or forever.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree about Bleacher Report, I wouldn't put too much stock in anything there.
He's not been called up for some reason, so I guess we assume the scouts that are calling him out on the FB's are probably right.

:noidea:

Not putting any stock into it. Im just curious to see how he does. You cant believe everything you see on twitter