• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Young To The 49ers

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young has bigger upside IMO. I can't believe we did it for a 3rd. A late 3rd to boot. What happened to Atlanta? I thought they would be in the mix.
And more butt-hurt too. He may very well ball out in SF, he's got the skills, but he was so disappointing his second year then got hurt n missed another year basically.

NFL Network is talking about RR and how he must feel some kinda way to the trades. RR can be as butthurt as he wants. He's lost all authority to weigh in on any deals that get made from here on out.

RR's 4+year rebuild is unofficially officially over. They may as well fire RR now n let EB drive this monkey for the next 2.5 months. Get the search started for their next HC.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
91.5m
Top 10 pick
Two 2nds
Two 3rds
Don't have to re-sign Chase and Sweat.

Critical, critcal off-season for this team. Its going to be a dream job for any young coach (Ben Johnson..cough....cough) and any perspective GM.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With how much turnover Is the question, because a lot of guys aren’t going to come back, and I think our entire LB corps and most of the OL needs to be replaced too.
I see Washington being very active in free agency and the draft picking up more picks

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And more butt-hurt too. He may very well ball out in SF, he's got the skills, but her was so disappointing his second year then got hurt n missed another year basically.

NFL Network is talking about RR and how he must feel some kinda way to the trades. RR can be as butthurt as he wants. He's lost all authority to weigh in on any deals that get made from here on out.

RR's 4+year rebuild is unofficially officially over. They may as well fire RR now n let EB drive this monkey for the next 2.5 months. Get the search started for their next HC.
I’d even argue that Chen is likely going to be handed the keys as GM, which I won’t be mad at. He was on my shortlist to target, as someone who is a big believer in analytics (I’d love to be ahead of that curve) and I also think someone who isn’t a true “scout” or “personnel” guy in that position is a plus. Look at the numbers, combine all of the scouting reports, and let that make an informed decision.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With how much turnover Is the question, because a lot of guys aren’t going to come back, and I think our entire LB corps and most of the OL needs to be replaced too.
Welcome to SportsHoopla by the way . What we do will be up in the air until we know what the new organization has in mind

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
91.5m
Top 10 pick
Two 2nds
Two 3rds
Don't have to re-sign Chase and Sweat.

Critical, critcal off-season for this team. Its going to be a dream job for any young coach (Ben Johnson..cough....cough) and any perspective GM.
Bingo!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d even argue that Chen is likely going to be handed the keys as GM, which I won’t be mad at. He was on my shortlist to target, as someone who is a big believer in analytics (I’d love to be ahead of that curve) and I also think someone who isn’t a true “scout” or “personnel” guy in that position is a plus. Look at the numbers, combine all of the scouting reports, and let that make an informed decision.
Great point Never thought about that

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A comp pick makes this trade even worse

That sucks, but I think on a macro level Harris just decided he was done with all of it and was going to move Chase no matter what.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A comp pick makes this trade even worse

Country comp picks aren’t determined at this time . In reality they aren’t there . It’s there legit 3 . If this trade was made when comp picks have been determined the. They could

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm OK with that. We need better scouts though as well imo. Hopefully they cut out the mad scientist bullshit like with Jamin Davis or Gibson.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said this before. This is sort oh who Harris was as owner of the Devils and 76ers ..... blow it up. Why get two players and be a team that wins 6-9 games and fights for the last playoff spot. Blow it up, rebuild with better management and try to be an upper echelon team. Might not be next year or even two years but It has been proven over and over again you can rebuild in two years.

Gosknz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was tired of watching Young trying to "build his brand" all the while speed rushing upfield and never setting the edge. If almost sacks were a stat he would be leading the league. Just shows they had no intent on resigning him. Might as well give his playing time to Toohill. Would of liked to have kept Sweat, but I get it. Bye Bye Ron (Nice guy less than average coach)