• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Cam Newton's Flamboyant Attire

What is up with this guy?

• He likes taking ding dongs up the hoo hoo.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • He is probably delaying the hormone therapy until after he hangs up his cleats.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • He dresses like that to distract people from realizing what a crappy QB he is.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Chocolate Cherry Pecan Pie (He's definitely more nutty and fruity than potato salad!)

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody's getting killed on a sneak. Dude is a monster. If he can't inch himself forward a foot and fall, he should fucking retire and go play shuffleboard with his gay friends.

Dude or whatever he thinks he is, is coming off shoulder surgery...so he's a beat up monster.

Carson Wentz tore up his knee on a goal line run barely more than a yd or so...With Wil Greer and Kyle Allen as your back ups...I'm not sure I would be even running my QB1 on a sneak right now.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can dress how he wants, and it's all fun and games if your winning. However, the Panthers are 0-2. Time to get serious and concentrate on your game rather than your wardrobe and swag factor.
Wait, there is a dress code for winners that is different than dress codes for losers? Who knew?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude or whatever he thinks he is, is coming off shoulder surgery...so he's a beat up monster.

Carson Wentz tore up his knee on a goal line run barely more than a yd or so...With Wil Greer and Kyle Allen as your back ups...I'm not sure I would be even running my QB1 on a sneak right now.

Well, you would lose the game too then. The Carson Wentz comparison isn't really valid.

My fuck this league has gone soft. Now a QB sneak to win the fucking game is too dangerous?

If he can't do that, he shouldn't be out there. Ever.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you would lose the game too then. The Carson Wentz comparison isn't really valid.

My fuck this league has gone soft. Now a QB sneak to win the fucking game is too dangerous?

If he can't do that, he shouldn't be out there. Ever.

Probably, but I would've call a RPO with Cam and if it opened up...hell ya, run it, but the decoy would draw most defenders.

I understand Wentz has been hurt a few times, but why is it not a good comparison? Big guy, mobile QB.

One of the better QB sneaking guys in the league is not even a mobile QB...it's Tom Brady...do you think BB sends him on a sneak just coming off shoulder surgery?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camille should just hang up the cleats and start the treatments for the sex change. Maybe get a couple fake boobs and do some tranny pron in the meantime. He might be better at that than as an NFL QB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Richard Sherman on TV shortly after the SB win over the Broncos. t-shirt, jeans, hightop tennies untied. Talked clear English. No ghetto. That's when he became my favorite player. Couldn't stand the braggert fuck before that.

I thought it was Tawmmy Brady?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably, but I would've call a RPO with Cam and if it opened up...hell ya, run it, but the decoy would draw most defenders.

I understand Wentz has been hurt a few times, but why is it not a good comparison? Big guy, mobile QB.

One of the better QB sneaking guys in the league is not even a mobile QB...it's Tom Brady...do you think BB sends him on a sneak just coming off shoulder surgery?

You'd run an RPO to get a foot, with the biggest QB in the league, and the game on the line?

As stated earlier, I would run a QB sneak 100 out of 100 times.

The Wentz comparison isn't valid, because he was actually running. A QB sneak is not running, and your Tom Brady statement further backs up what I'm saying. If 43 year old Tom Brady can successfully run a sneak, then retarded Aunt Jemima on roids should be able to handle it as well. Mobility does not really factor in to the playcall IMO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady is the best 91% 124 attempts

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd run an RPO to get a foot, with the biggest QB in the league, and the game on the line?

As stated earlier, I would run a QB sneak 100 out of 100 times.

The Wentz comparison isn't valid, because he was actually running. A QB sneak is not running, and your Tom Brady statement further backs up what I'm saying. If 43 year old Tom Brady can successfully run a sneak, then retarded Aunt Jemima on roids should be able to handle it as well. Mobility does not really factor in to the playcall IMO.

Yes...one yd only means more downs, I'm trying to score, worst case get a yd.

Wentz...ok, less injury risk sneaking...I buy that.

Here's the crux of the matter...Point blank, would you run Brady on a sneak coming off shoulder surgery?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotcha.

Better, best...matters little for this topic.

I didn't mean it in a cocky way ATL , guy has no wheels and can't expect him to rush, but that has his hid forte on 3rd and 1 and 4 and 1

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...one yd only means more downs, I'm trying to score, worst case get a yd.

Wentz...ok, less injury risk sneaking...I buy that.

Here's the crux of the matter...Point blank, would you run Brady on a sneak coming off shoulder surgery?

On 4th and a foot and a half to win the game? Yes.

And if he couldn't do it, I would trot the freaking backup out there to do it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ does the same thing honestly. There’s something about black athletes getting their first paycheck and all of a sudden falling in love with skinny jeans and glasses with fake lenses. I would buy much cooler shit than “fashion”.

Also, cam should’ve ran it himself down near the goal line.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fell asleep at the beginning of the 4th qutr. Glad I missed it. I put 16 confidence points on Carolina. Didn't think they could possibly lose a second consecutive home game to fucking TB of all teams after coming close to beating the Rams.

Makes me now wonder how good the Rams really are. I mean, TB handled Carolina more proficiently than the Rams did.
I lost 14:mad2:

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, there is a dress code for winners that is different than dress codes for losers? Who knew?
Remember, Brady once pulled this look off. And by the way, he sure does have less of a receding hair line today doesn't he? Hmm?

tom-brady-manbun-inline.jpg

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since the Panthers weren't going to cover whether they scored or not, I'm glad that Sham Newton pussed out and ended losing.

The dude is donkeycocktarded and I'd be OK with Carolina going 0-16, mostly because of him.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 4th and a foot and a half to win the game? Yes.

And if he couldn't do it, I would trot the freaking backup out there to do it.

Fair.

I wouldn't, not in week 2. I still like RPO, but at least we agree...not a direct snap to a RB they have been keying on all night :D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not? He was healthy enough to run an RPO earlier in the game when he fumbled.

One of the most over rated QBs ever.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair.

I wouldn't, not in week 2. I still like RPO, but at least we agree...not a direct snap to a RB they have been keying on all night :D

I'm just not a fan of making a foot and half into 6 yards.

I'm a huge proponent of the sneak when it's under a yard to go. I would run that play every time. I would send the opposing team a memo before the game telling them that, and STILL run it, if the occasion presented itself.