• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare... 11/4/14

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had gotten Killzone 3 for my PS3 a while back and I was disappointed but I haven't seen or played the new one. Watch Dogs looks pretty cool, I think I'm going to get that. I'm looking forward to Quantum Break the most though.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had gotten Killzone 3 for my PS3 a while back and I was disappointed but I haven't seen or played the new one. Watch Dogs looks pretty cool, I think I'm going to get that. I'm looking forward to Quantum Break the most though.

I will hae to check out Quantum Break, never heard of it. When is it being released?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh right on. A new gen 3rd person shooter. I kind of miss 3rd person shooters... Looks cool

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it's supposed to be a bit of a mix of Max Payne and Alan Wake. I loved all of the earlier Max Paynes (I never played the new gen one) and Alan Wake. I think it is coming out in the fall.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battlefield 4 is the ultimate on line game right now IMO.

Surprisingly Killzone: Shadowfall has a good on multiplayer as well.

I've been told that TitanFall is gaining steam... Should overtake Battlefield 4

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still play World at War if it wasn't hacked to high heaven. I've played Ghosts a few times at a buddy's house but it was pretty meh. It was kind of funny because hardly anybody was playing matchmaking (it was at night so it should have been peak hours).

I don't know if it was like this in Ghosts (of if it even had a zombies mode) but in Black Ops 2 if you leave one last crawler for the round so you can go hit up the random box, reload, and get goodies they made it so you'd hear zombie noises even if the last one wasn't even close to you. Before, they had just done it normally where you only heard it when it was near you. It can mess me up a lot especially if I think there is only one but there turns out to be a couple and I'm just thinking that noise is just the game being an asshole. :L So many decent runs ruined.

Yea I wasn't that big on zombies... It was fun to drink and play with friends. But I miss spec ops "waves" mode or whatever it was called from the modern warfare games. Those were way more fun than zombies IMO. But sounds like you aren't that into online multiplayer gaming then, which is what I play 90% of the time.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I wasn't that big on zombies... It was fun to drink and play with friends. But I miss spec ops "waves" mode or whatever it was called from the modern warfare games. Those were way more fun than zombies IMO. But sounds like you aren't that into online multiplayer gaming then, which is what I play 90% of the time.

I mostly play online, I'm not sure I've ever finished a CoD campaign mode before (I think that's mostly because they stopped making co-op campaign mode which is dumb). I maxed my prestige on WaW and Blops but I think I only got the 8 or 9 on Blops 2. I mostly play kill confirmed, domination, tdm, or sticks and stones (which is probably one of the funnest ones to play with friends). Gun game is okay but it's not as fun as constantly chucking tomahawks and bankrupting people. Search and destroy is fun if I can get 2-3 people I know on my team otherwise it's just frustratingly boring.

Zombies is only fun if your team knows what they're doing. Once you hit the later rounds you have to hit a guy with a grenade so it blows off their limbs and they crawl around slowly. It gives you enough time to fix the windows and get better weapons once your ammo runs dry. Usually we also plan out a route to run during the round so we can be hitting electric barriers and stuff when hundreds of them are chasing us.

It's funny you mentioned the special ops mode. When I played it with a buddy one on of the last levels where you have a bunch of juggernauts we found a glitch where if one of us laid down on the stairs he would just get stuck and not even bother shooting so he was sitting duck for the other guy. It was pretty funny.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combining House of Cards and COD.. Awesome

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I will be getting this COD. It has been totally played out, ideas for the franchise has gone stagnant. Call of Duty Ghosts got boring quick...

I've played Titian fall on my friends XboxOne and its dam sweet. The graphics need some improvement but overall this game has potential. I also wish I had a group to game with on Titian fall, as if your not teamed up plan on getting your ass beat quickly.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top 5 things I'm hoping for with this COD, because I know for a fact I'm buying it as soon as it comes out:

1. Small maps with minimal clutter and head glitches
2. Weapon balance. I don't give a shit if you have 5 guns with the same exact recoil, damage and range. I just want variety with the guns I'm using.
3. Bring back CTF, which I think they are.
4. Make AR's more viable again.
5. Have a ranked league play and find a way to identify and ban booters.

Bonus: Make specific maps that are conducive to certain game types.

A good SnD map doesn't always make for a good domination or ctf map.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a recovering addict I will not even look at this game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played hundreds and thousand of COD hours, this last game was so bad, i logged myabe 15 hours total on this game......not even half way to a prestige........just awful...................i dunno soured me on it

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played hundreds and thousand of COD hours, this last game was so bad, i logged myabe 15 hours total on this game......not even half way to a prestige........just awful...................i dunno soured me on it

That is Infinity Ward for you. After MW and MW2 the company fell on its face with MW3 and Ghosts.... blah

Sledgehammer is the lead game maker here for its first solo COD game.

That is good IMO. But bad in the fact that we have to wait til 2015 for the best makers of cod games (Treyarch)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is Infinity Ward for you. After MW and MW2 the company fell on its face with MW3 and Ghosts.... blah

That is good IMO. But bad in the fact that we have to wait til 2015 for the best makers of cod games (Treyarch)

agreed but i could play mw# and other IW titles, not this

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch pro streams, get good, play wager matches. Then it's fun.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mainly because Activision gutted the company after MW2. I'm hoping that Sledgehammer can at least make the game slightly better than Ghosts. Treyarch's next game is the one that I'm really looking forward to.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm basically a Search god now, so the settings had better cater to it.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SND is kinda boring, fight me like a man instead of hiding in your little nook for 2 minutes.

It's also kind of dumb they started handing out the perk pro's like candy instead of actually earning them.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SND is kinda boring, fight me like a man instead of hiding in your little nook for 2 minutes.

It's also kind of dumb they started handing out the perk pro's like candy instead of actually earning them.

Last game they had pro perks is MW3.

If someone is camping every round in S&D, they're clueless.

Comp, CvC, and GB S&D takes the most game knowledge and map knowledge.

2v2 S&D GB's and scrims are a blast

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last game they had pro perks is MW3.

If someone is camping every round in S&D, they're clueless.

Comp, CvC, and GB S&D takes the most game knowledge and map knowledge.

2v2 S&D GB's and scrims are a blast

Nah, it's just a different style of play. Much slower and calculated with people holding positions without too much movement until it's near the end of the round.