• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos/Titans...Time to see those mighty Titans fall once again

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass blocking has been better lately, not night and day better but they are slowly getting better. By week 17 they may even be slightly better than decent.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos Early Round (first three rounds) Offensive Picks since Elway has taken over :
2011: Orlando Franklin (2nd round)
2012: Brock Osweiler and Ronnie Hillman (2nd round)
2013: Montee Ball (2nd round)
2014: Cody Latimer (2nd round) and Michael Schofield (3rd round)
2015: Ty Sambrailo (2nd round) and Jeff Heurerman (3rd round)
2016: Paxton Lynch (1st round)
And we wonder why our offense has been struggling. We have been absolutely horrible at drafting and developing talent on the offensive side of the ball since Elway has taken over. Only one of these players are offering us any value on the offense right now, and that is Michael Schofield. Osweiler we all see is mediocre, Siemian honestly is better than him. And Franklin is good to great when healthy but we let him walk. We need to bring in some new directors of scouting for the offensive side of the ball because it is these direct picks as to why our offense is in the sad state it is in right now.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs a somewhat of a running game for them to succeed against quality teams. If anyone honestly thinks they can pass there way to the playoffs then I think you are dreaming. Ya great Trevor had good numbers but I only see 10 points on the scoreboard. At least have to convert some third and shorts by running the ball or pass rushers are going to tee of and Trevor and it's only time until he is knocked out again. Peace.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos Early Round (first three rounds) Offensive Picks since Elway has taken over :
And we wonder why our offense has been struggling. We have been absolutely horrible at drafting and developing talent on the offensive side of the ball since Elway has taken over. Only one of these players are offering us any value on the offense right now, and that is Michael Schofield. Osweiler we all see is mediocre, Siemian honestly is better than him. And Franklin is good to great when healthy but we let him walk. We need to bring in some new directors of scouting for the offensive side of the ball because it is these direct picks as to why our offense is in the sad state it is in right now.

Well there are always a few homers that say every year that Latimer will step it up and some still actual think Ball was good. Ya those aren't impressive picks at all. Peace.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe you guys are dissing on this O line and run game ! Their just about ready to start gelling ! PS. Saw Booker only had 3 carries. Did he get hurt or did Kubiak just say...." Fuck trying to run with this group " ?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe you guys are dissing on this O line and run game ! Their just about ready to start gelling ! PS. Saw Booker only had 3 carries. Did he get hurt or did Kubiak just say...." Fuck trying to run with this group " ?

I think it may have been the latter, though Forsett joining the fold may have some promise. This was his first game with the team, and he should be a little more serviceable in the next few weeks. Then again, behind this o-line...

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booker sucks

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep it's all going to come together. Ready to click. Right iknowftbll? Peace.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it's all going to come together. Ready to click. Right iknowftbll? Peace.

I never said the O-line specifically, just that the team as a whole a few weeks ago had the feel of a team that can click. If I missed on that...we'll enjoy it because it doesn't happen very often.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doc, I agree with you in reagrds this post, but, when you call out Norwood and Fowler - two players that went undrafted - it plays right into the point you are making about Elway's drafts ..

You cannot put blame on Fowler and Norwood -- the fact that they are undrafted players starting ahead of guys that Elway picked in the first few rounds is telling ...

And in watching the game today, I am not even going to blame Derby or Fowler ... This is the most generic offense we have seen here in decades ..

This special teams unit has more of an identity than this offense

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Seattle. You know what's hilarious ? Seattle's O line is actually worse than Denver's and we picked up the guy Seattle didn't think would be better than the guys they have ! Hilarious! Great move huh Cd. ;)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Seattle. You know what's hilarious ? Seattle's O line is actually worse than Denver's and we picked up the guy Seattle didn't think would be better than the guys they have ! Hilarious! Great move huh Cd. ;)
Oops, sorry. Need to include DC when addressing Cd. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc, I agree with you in reagrds this post, but, when you call out Norwood and Fowler - two players that went undrafted - it plays right into the point you are making about Elway's drafts ..

You cannot put blame on Fowler and Norwood -- the fact that they are undrafted players starting ahead of guys that Elway picked in the first few rounds is telling ...

And in watching the game today, I am not even going to blame Derby or Fowler ... This is the most generic offense we have seen here in decades ..

Maybe Elway can cut Marlon Brown for the umpteenth time and move him to IR. What the hell are these guys doing.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did norwood play today?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did norwood play today?

Great .. blame the undrafted free agent cast off from Cleveland who doesn't play

Brilliant

Norwood has started over Latimer every other game this season

What does that say about our 2nd round pick ( who is in his third year )

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great .. blame the undrafted free agent cast off from Cleveland who doesn't play

Brilliant

I didn't blame him i was just asking. and it speaks very poorly of latimer to say the least. However he does have the ability to be a solid gunner... not saying much for a guy we drafted. Denver has to do better on drafting and developing offensive talent.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brilliant

I know you like norwood and fowler bud. I just am not a big fan of what I have seen on tape. I hear both are great guys and I hope they turn it around, but the guy could be jesus christ himself at QB... if he is struggling I am not above calling him out (looking at you Mr. Tebow Christ!) lol

also latimer has been dealing with concussions this year which kinda of matters... but you are right, he has got three THREEEEE undrafted WR who have earned playing time in front of him. That's as big of an indictment as one can get.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just re-watched part of the game. Our inability on 3rd down is starting to become a flat out joke. Going back to last week, we failed on 17 straight 3rd down attempts until we got one in the 3rd quarter, or whatever yesterday. Our OL is an absolute mess. Garcia went from being crazy promising after year 2 to complete crap this year, and even our touted "best OL" Paradis hasn't played very well lately.

Our only hope for semblance of a running game died when Janovich went out for the year. Really the only time we have run effectively this year has been out of the 2 back sets. Since our backs are to the wall anyways, we should just come out with a crazy pass heavy offensive plan this weekend against the Pats and just hope Siemian can win us games on his arm. Of course, that'll hinge significantly on the OL playing showing up, but our run game isn't going anywhere. I miss Ronnie Hillman. Yah......I said it.