• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Fins vs Titans

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Night Meltdown led by Tua Turntheballova - this time they couldn’t pull it off against a below .500 team.
It was a trap game. Ugly loss to an under 500 team. Very sloppy game.
Did Tua turn the ball over?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a trap game. Ugly loss to an under 500 team. Very sloppy game.
Did Tua turn the ball over?
Paola is not in tune with things, we all know that. Tua fumbling ball when fins were inside 5 yard line of TN. TN gets ball and then throws INT to Fins Sieler for TD, so that is net zero.

Biggest issue was Fins couldn't adjust with Hill out of game. I don't understand why the don't then utilize Waddle in same way they use Hill, he is more than capable. Poor lack of adjustment by McDaniels. Second issue was way Fangio was doing with D late in game, IMO, he should have schemed better.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paola is not in tune with things, we all know that. Tua fumbling ball when fins were inside 5 yard line of TN. TN gets ball and then throws INT to Fins Sieler for TD, so that is net zero.

Biggest issue was Fins couldn't adjust with Hill out of game. I don't understand why the don't then utilize Waddle in same way they use Hill, he is more than capable. Poor lack of adjustment by McDaniels. Second issue was way Fangio was doing with D late in game, IMO, he should have schemed better.
The other issue was play calling. Why not run the ball in the Redzone? I blame the loss on the defense and McDaniels. His first bad game of the year.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a learning experience. There were coaching decisions that could have been better.

The team will have to overcome adversity. There were injuries that changed play calling. The Fins will need to prepare better.

All is not lost this is still the regular season.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a learning experience. There were coaching decisions that could have been better.

The team will have to overcome adversity. There were injuries that changed play calling. The Fins will need to prepare better.

All is not lost this is still the regular season.
Championship caliber teams don't lose to 4-8 teams at home this time of the season. Fins will likely make playoffs, but doubt they will advance.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship caliber teams don't lose to 4-8 teams at home this time of the season. Fins will likely make playoffs, but doubt they will advance.
Hard to say we'll know more next week. They better take care of business. When your oline is banged up and running the ball well keep fucking running it! It would have never been close.

I still don't understand the defensive delay of game on Seiler. All he did was slide left and the TE wasn't even over him. I've see LBers run up to the line with no call like that. Anyway have a clue???

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psaboy,

I hate to say it but unless they prove otherwise they aren't able to handle the physical play of some of the teams.

Injuries were a big part of this game. The offense relies too much on Hill. Also, having Williams out was another big loss for the offense.

In the offseason the team needs to add players who will better handle physical play. Look at how the 49ers are built to handle physical teams.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say we'll know more next week. They better take care of business. When your oline is banged up and running the ball well keep fucking running it! It would have never been close.

I still don't understand the defensive delay of game on Seiler. All he did was slide left and the TE wasn't even over him. I've see LBers run up to the line with no call like that. Anyway have a clue???

I thought that they should have ran more near the end zone. Maybe they didn't like their matchups in that scenario? That means that they could use another mauler or two type olineman.

RE the call by the Ref: There were a few questionable calls and non calls. Unfortunately it seems to be a part of the game. The Fins need to play well enough that they can overcome it. Which can usually work unless the refs are only throwing flags against one team. In my mind we will never know if they could have beat the Eagles when they played.
I don't blame the refs for the loss against the Titans. They didn't help the Fins but the team still had a chance.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psaboy,

I hate to say it but unless they prove otherwise they aren't able to handle the physical play of some of the teams.

Injuries were a big part of this game. The offense relies too much on Hill. Also, having Williams out was another big loss for the offense.

In the offseason the team needs to add players who will better handle physical play. Look at how the 49ers are built to handle physical teams.
Yep, they are a "soft" team. Yet to beat a team with a winning record. I can see them going 1-3 in last four games, maybe 2-2 if they can beat the Bills last game of season. Bills can still lose to Dallas, their last remaining tough game and still play for division title if Miami loses 2 of next 3.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they are a "soft" team. Yet to beat a team with a winning record. I can see them going 1-3 in last four games, maybe 2-2 if they can beat the Bills last game of season. Bills can still lose to Dallas, their last remaining tough game and still play for division title if Miami loses 2 of next 3.

I have no idea if we are about to see them win the rest of their games or lose two. They still have time to make adjustments.

Re soft: I started to call them a finesse team but refrained from the comment because football is a physical sport. To play at the NFL level these guys have to be tough and they are.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if we are about to see them win the rest of their games or lose two. They still have time to make adjustments.

Re soft: I started to call them a finesse team but refrained from the comment because football is a physical sport. To play at the NFL level these guys have to be tough and they are.
Jets are playing good, Fins better be ready.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets are playing good, Fins better be ready.
They walked into met life and canned them. Fins will bounce back on Sunday at home I bet they are embarrassed at what happened. Only thing standing in their way are injuries. Oline needs to get healthy but C is a problem obviously especially if Eich can't play.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They walked into met life and canned them. Fins will bounce back on Sunday at home I bet they are embarrassed at what happened. Only thing standing in their way are injuries. Oline needs to get healthy but C is a problem obviously especially if Eich can't play.
Hope you are right, Jets playing better now than they were the 1st game. Jets D is tough, Paolo's favorite (Tau) better hold onto ball and not throw those pick sixes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax! Everybody relax. You have the best team you have had in many years.
Enjoy your run and don't get down on your team until they are finshed