• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: BEARS AT VIKINGS 8:15 PM

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Bears fan, I would be terrified right now.

They are going to play themselves out of a 2nd top 10 pick and on the way allow Eberfus and Pace to save their jobs.
That's dumb af. POLES isn't going anywhere. He's actually done a masterful job. We have a number 1-2 pick in our pocket, a talented young roster and a fuckton of money. Falling to a max of no. 10, while building confidence in a talented young roster is not a bad thing at all.

I think Eberflus and Getsy need to go, and unfortunately, I think Fields has got to go too. He just doesn't process and trust enough.

Top 1 or 2 pick, plus a likely top ten pick, with a bunch of money still...

Jaylon Johnson may be the best young corner in the game...Gordon may be the best young Nickel in the game...Brisker, one of the best young Safeties in the game. Edwards, is the top tackler in the NFL currently. Sweat added to the d-line, with money and draft capital coming.

Great running game already...couple a young studs on the o-line...prime DJ Moore.

Get a QB and and an O coordinator that doesn't have a one inch dick, and they seem like they are trending up.

I know...it seems like a weird take, but I like where they are, everywhere but QB and OC.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never looked comfortable the entire game. Some of this has to be credited to the Bears D, they had a solid game plan. But Dobbs just didn't look steady at all.
Bears D was dominant. That front four is coming along. Dexter looked like a man among boys out there tonight, and that is a fucking great sign. He was a force. Sweat played great. They BLITZED more tonight than most, and I enjoyed that. I think this D is shaping up to be something fun here in the next few years. Our secondary is legit.

Fer as shitty as the last two years have been, I really dig what Poles has done with this roster. I know it doesn't seem that way, but I think this team is about to turn the corner. (Not this year obviously, but I like where we're going).

Tho I don't think Fields will be a part of it.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did pick the Bears to win and this game gave me a 1 game lead in the SportsHoopla pickem contest.

Not sure how that is possible after week 7 when I got all the game wrong except the Thursday night game but that was a week of many upsets as most did terrible that week

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did pick the Bears to win and this game gave me a 1 game lead in the SportsHoopla pickem contest.

Not sure how that is possible after week 7 when I got all the game wrong except the Thursday night game but that was a week of many upsets as most did terrible that week
yeah. I think I had like 2 wins that week.
Only I havent recovered since then. I started off great, now I suck LOL

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's dumb af. POLES isn't going anywhere. He's actually done a masterful job. We have a number 1-2 pick in our pocket, a talented young roster and a fuckton of money. Falling to a max of no. 10, while building confidence in a talented young roster is not a bad thing at all.

I think Eberflus and Getsy need to go, and unfortunately, I think Fields has got to go too. He just doesn't process and trust enough.

Jaylon Johnson may be the best young corner in the game...Gordon may be the best young Nickel in the game...Brisker, one of the best young Safeties in the game. Edwards, is the top tackler in the NFL currently. Sweat added to the d-line, with money and draft capital coming.

Great running game already...couple a young studs on the o-line...prime DJ Moore.

Get a QB and and an O coordinator that doesn't have a one inch dick, and they seem like they are trending up.

I know...it seems like a weird take, but I like where they are, everywhere but QB and OC.

100 percent agree with all this.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your OC likes your QB less than I do.

And I see fear in your QBs eyes.

I’m biased af when it comes to wanting the Bears to win. Couldn’t even do it tonight when it was in my best interest. But there’s no point in both doing what they’re paid to do at the same time moving forward.

They aren’t simpatico.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your OC likes your QB less than I do.

And I see fear in your QBs eyes.

I’m biased af when it comes to wanting the Bears to win. Couldn’t even do it tonight when it was in my best interest. But there’s no point in both doing what they’re paid to do at the same time moving forward.

They aren’t simpatico.

And it's fine to not trust your qb to do the kind of things you would like them to (see Cleveland now) but as with the Browns they are at least trying to be mildly vertical and neither of those guys are on Fields level even. As an OC i certainly don't want to set my D up for failure but I also want to show my value as a play designer. He's basically saying I have nothing in my toolbox that can help Justin (as Justin goes 3 for 5 on 10 plus yard throws today).

I'm watching really bad qb play every week as a Browns fan so certainly excuse me for thinking we'd be light years better right now with Fields back there. But this isn't just Cleveland...it's about 10 other teams right now including Minnesota (despite Dobbs nice start he's falling back to who he is)

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbs with a nightmare game. 4 INT's.

SMH.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's fine to not trust your qb to do the kind of things you would like them to (see Cleveland now) but as with the Browns they are at least trying to be mildly vertical and neither of those guys are on Fields level even. As an OC i certainly don't want to set my D up for failure but I also want to show my value as a play designer. He's basically saying I have nothing in my toolbox that can help Justin (as Justin goes 3 for 5 on 10 plus yard throws today).

I'm watching really bad qb play every week as a Browns fan so certainly excuse me for thinking we'd be light years better right now with Fields back there. But this isn't just Cleveland...it's about 10 other teams right now including Minnesota (despite Dobbs nice start he's falling back to who he is)
Yeah, people love to knock Fields but he is playing pretty well right now. Last night was a perfect example but for the season:

62.7%, 196ypg, 7.4ypa, 12 TD's, 6 INT's, 93.3 PR

And then 48.7 rushing yards per game and 5.2ypc.

Better than Dobbs for the season but he does not have the same talent Minny does so the Bears are not winning. Not his fault.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, people love to knock Fields but he is playing pretty well right now. Last night was a perfect example but for the season:

Better than Dobbs for the season but he does not have the same talent Minny does so the Bears are not winning. Not his fault.

He deserves some of the blame for untimely turnovers for sure. I'm not letting him off the hook there.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A perfect example of ZERO touchdowns. Fields is a loser. Can't even score when he's completing passes.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A perfect example of ZERO touchdowns. Fields is a loser. Can't even score when he's completing passes.
Minny has a good defense.

He has 12 passing TD's to 6 picks. Having his best season as evident by his career high PR.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Bears still don't have a lot of weapons on offense. They don't have a consistent #2 receiver. Mooney has 25 catches. Or a #1 RB. Fields leads them in rushing yards.

Let's not act like he has Philly's weapons.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Bears still don't have a lot of weapons on offense. They don't have a consistent #2 receiver. Mooney has 25 catches. Or a #1 RB. Fields leads them in rushing yards.

Let's not act like he has Philly's weapons.
So you'd take fields in a trade to Vegas then?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the irony of this being he leads the league in tds per attempt

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves some of the blame for untimely turnovers for sure. I'm not letting him off the hook there.
Sure but he is making progress and improving every year. And like I told the Philly fan .....it's not like he has an abundance of playmakers.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd take fields in a trade to Vegas then?
I'd consider it....depending on how O'Connell shakes out the rest of the season.

But, I think he may end up on the Falcons if the Bears decide to move on.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the irony of this being he leads the league in tds per attempt
Yeah....he isn't as bad as some make him out to be.

The funny part is he is improving every year and when he was drafted by the Bears....they were in a really bad situation....combine that with a bad coach and GM?

Not ideal for a young QB.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Bears defense!

I came back to WIN thanks to your performance!