• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings @ Bears

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's good. Chicago is bad but that trade was highway robbery and could still pay long term dividends
We might get the 1 pick out of them. Nuts.

GG pinky. You guys have won 4 straight at Soldier now if my memory serves me.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so guessing Peterman was active because there was a problem with that hand. Fields just landed on it, did not seem to be a shot. I guess Getsy forgot all those good throws on intermediate routes Bagent threw during preseason. At least we got some excitement for a little while.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so guessing Peterman was active because there was a problem with that hand. Fields just landed on it, did not seem to be a shot. I guess Getsy forgot all those good throws on intermediate routes Bagent threw during preseason. At least we got some excitement for a little while.

peterman was active because of the 3rd QB rule, ya fucking moron.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might get the 1 pick out of them. Nuts.

GG pinky. You guys have won 4 straight at Soldier now if my memory serves me.
That's correct

Very meh. Vikings will be stuck in purgatory

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness the o-line was shit today. Hard to delve too much into QB play with the constant, instant-pressures the line gave up, but I will say, that when Fields DID have time, he played as if he didn't. Obviously the missed TD to Moore was just bad.

I like what Bagent did today tho. Obviously the first fumble is just trying to do SOMETHING in prolly the worst effort by the o-line on the day, which is saying something, cuz they were just terrible. Cody Whitehair is done. Out to pasture he goes. Fucking terrible.

Wright may have had his worst game as a pro today. He's been pretty legit so far this year tho.

TJ Edwards got screwed today. That was a recovery, and at the very least, way too close to OVERTURN. Seemed like his best day as a Bear. I'm with @anotheridiot...I think Sanborn should be in the middle, and Edmunds outside.

DJ Moore is a such a stud. Poles killed that.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness the o-line was shit today. Hard to delve too much into QB play with the constant, instant-pressures the line gave up, but I will say, that when Fields DID have time, he played as if he didn't. Obviously the missed TD to Moore was just bad.

I like what Bagent did today tho. Obviously the first fumble is just trying to do SOMETHING in prolly the worst effort by the o-line on the day, which is saying something, cuz they were just terrible. Cody Whitehair is done. Out to pasture he goes. Fucking terrible.

Wright may have had his worst game as a pro today. He's been pretty legit so far this year tho.

TJ Edwards got screwed today. That was a recovery, and at the very least, way too close to OVERTURN. Seemed like his best day as a Bear. I'm with @anotheridiot...I think Sanborn should be in the middle, and Edmunds outside.

DJ Moore is a such a stud. Poles killed that.
the center play was awful. We all know Cody is going to have a half dozen bad snaps per game, but Patrick came in and was just as bad. Cannot do a quick screen from the QB if the QB is on the ground trying to pick up the snap. it has been 5 years trying to address this. Even heard how happy the Ravens were to have both Mustipher and Roquan. How about we take the best center in college next draft?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the center play was awful. We all know Cody is going to have a half dozen bad snaps per game, but Patrick came in and was just as bad. Cannot do a quick screen from the QB if the QB is on the ground trying to pick up the snap. it has been 5 years trying to address this. Even heard how happy the Ravens were to have both Mustipher and Roquan. How about we take the best center in college next draft?

We had a chance to do that in the last draft in the 2nd round and passed....TWICE. F*cking INFURIATING.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a chance to do that in the last draft in the 2nd round and passed....TWICE. F*cking INFURIATING.
Its really sad I miss Mustipher, Dieter and watching Kramer not get used.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really sad I miss Mustipher, Dieter and watching Kramer not get used.

I think it's high comedy that we had a long snapper for 16 years who never botched a snap in like 2500 tries...Just some random Yeti of long-snapping perfection. And here we are a few years later and Cody Whitehair can't go 3 f*cking plays without f*cking a regular snap up. Then we bring in Patrick and he does it too. Is this like some kind of universal karma f*cking with us?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's high comedy that we had a long snapper for 16 years who never botched a snap in like 2500 tries...Just some random Yeti of long-snapping perfection. And here we are a few years later and Cody Whitehair can't go 3 f*cking plays without f*cking a regular snap up. Then we bring in Patrick and he does it too. Is this like some kind of universal karma f*cking with us?
Karma having some of the best ever like Hilgenberg, then Kreutz. I get it, you want Fields back so he can identify defenses, but it still looks like he is not even watching who moves on defense when there is motion. So instead of having these quarterbacks worried about where the hell the snap is going to go, get them under center and let them drop back. Seems like they both want to run first anyway.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm bummed having missed the game. Based on what I've watched and read afterward, I can honestly say I probably played better golf than the Bears played football, and my golfing stunk up the course.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma having some of the best ever like Hilgenberg, then Kreutz. I get it, you want Fields back so he can identify defenses, but it still looks like he is not even watching who moves on defense when there is motion. So instead of having these quarterbacks worried about where the hell the snap is going to go, get them under center and let them drop back. Seems like they both want to run first anyway.
Ya lost me there.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, Olin had some snap issues in his day. The good far outweighed the bad...but it was comical at times our snap woes.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Olin had some snap issues in his day. The good far outweighed the bad...but it was comical at times our snap woes.
yeah, but Olins problems were when everyone other than the cowboys went to shotgun.