• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody Else Hear...

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a guy you keep on the flyers at all costs. i dont know why people want to trade this guy. sure he makes a lot of money, but hes SO valuable to this team. not only is he a leader, but he's good for 30 goals and is one of the BEST defensive minded forwards in the league. its very rare that you see a guy who can score as many goals as gagne be so defensively responsible. gagne only makes our team better.

his cap hit now is 5.25 mil..his production is no longer 40 goal caliber, but i think over a full season he can still score 30-33 goals when healthy. when hes due for a new contract he will not earn 5.25 mil per again. i think he will earn around 4.25 per. do what we did with prongs and brieres contract, front load it and lock this guy up til the end of his career. if we crunch all the numbers rights, we can still give giroux and leino raises and still sign gags.

I couldn't agree more with you, woot. Gags is one of the most underrated players on this team. His best days are behind him, but he will give you 110% every single time he steps on the ice -- which is more than I can say for other guys *cough*carter*cough*

He reminds me of a more talented Sami Kapanen.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a guy you keep on the flyers at all costs. i dont know why people want to trade this guy. sure he makes a lot of money, but hes SO valuable to this team. not only is he a leader, but he's good for 30 goals and is one of the BEST defensive minded forwards in the league. its very rare that you see a guy who can score as many goals as gagne be so defensively responsible. gagne only makes our team better.

his cap hit now is 5.25 mil..his production is no longer 40 goal caliber, but i think over a full season he can still score 30-33 goals when healthy. when hes due for a new contract he will not earn 5.25 mil per again. i think he will earn around 4.25 per. do what we did with prongs and brieres contract, front load it and lock this guy up til the end of his career. if we crunch all the numbers rights, we can still give giroux and leino raises and still sign gags.

Spoken like a true Flyer's fan!! :cool:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true that.. keep gags.. glad there's so much support for him amongst the real fans.. the murkiness of the swamp made me think i was one of the few who thought he was nearly untouchable

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gagne and Iggy have had chemistry in the past. Forget about Carter, send Gags to Cowtown.

Put Sakic in there and you have one of the most scariest lines in hockey. Hey worked for Canada!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good call Woot! I agree 100%, let Gagne retire a Flyer!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Sakic in there and you have one of the most scariest lines in hockey. Hey worked for Canada!

<off topic>

Sakic.......one of the best wrist shots I ever seen. The dude was deadly accurate with that shot.

<please continue> :cool: