• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All-Time NBA Mock Draft: CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you TMAC for both of them

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Fem is making a little more difficult but, with Dumars I have a defender who can stretch the defense and help Pip bring the ball down as he played a little PG in his day... while I wanted Glove having him and Pippen on the court together doesn't give me 3pt threats like I have now with Kawhi and Dumars both who play great defense with Magic, Oscar, Kidd and Jordan all playing PG Pip makes life hard... was hoping to get TMac to run with Nash's "Suns on Steroids" but I'll have to use plan B...

You dont have to explain why you will lose :laugh3: jk

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 has been texted

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your lineups are set. Go ahead and post your lineups, minutes and if you have players are out of position write up a little strategy/gameplan for your lineup.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is finished.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For certain people that say MJ wouldn't be a fit at point is absurd. Here's why:

First off, most of the time especially in crunchtime MJ was the main guy taking the ball up the court so him playing LESS THAN HALF THE GAME at point guard isn't a stretch at all. The offense runs through him better than anyone. Now I will have a lineup where Kidd takes the ball up and MJ is at SG and while MJ could play off the ball as he could play with the ball in his hands...the ball was in his hands the majority of the time either up top or on the block. The even greater part of this move is he can guard the 1 and 2 and do it better than anyone, it also lets Reggie play in this lineup at SG. If you think about MJ, Reggie and Dominique in the same lineup that is unstoppable.

While KD, Lebron and Oscar is pretty damn good in itself it doesn't work as well bc his bigs clog the lane. McHale while he could shoot his place was on the block and Mutumbo can't shoot, all this does is clog the lane for his guys that thrive on going to the hoop.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For certain people that say MJ wouldn't be a fit at point is absurd. Here's why:

First off, most of the time especially in crunchtime MJ was the main guy taking the ball up the court so him playing LESS THAN HALF THE GAME at point guard isn't a stretch at all. The offense runs through him better than anyone. Now I will have a lineup where Kidd takes the ball up and MJ is at SG and while MJ could play off the ball as he could play with the ball in his hands...the ball was in his hands the majority of the time either up top or on the block. The even greater part of this move is he can guard the 1 and 2 and do it better than anyone, it also lets Reggie play in this lineup at SG. If you think about MJ, Reggie and Dominique in the same lineup that is unstoppable.

While KD, Lebron and Oscar is pretty damn good in itself it doesn't work as well bc his bigs clog the lane. McHale while he could shoot his place was on the block and Mutumbo can't shoot, all this does is clog the lane for his guys that thrive on going to the hoop.
You are in make believe land if you think MJ would be a better PG than Oscar Robertson. That's a fairy tale, plain and simple. I'd actually like your team more with Kidd starting and MJ at SG. You talked about the Dream Team, what position did MJ play LMAO. He wasn't a better PG than Magic, and he wasn't a better PG than Oscar. In fact, it's not even close.
Also, your point about my bigs clogging the lane is a farce. If you notice, I have Sikma and Motumbo straight splitting minutes. Either your center would bring his butt out 18' from the basket, or Sikma would score every time(guys that can shoot 90% from the stripe at 6'11" are like that). I can also go with LeBron at the 4....you realize he is taller and heavier than the Mailman, right? Durant is a 7' SG, are you putting Miller on him at the 3 point line? Durant is half a foot taller than Miller, no way Miller can check him. Lane clogged? LMAO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are in make believe land if you think MJ would be a better PG than Oscar Robertson. That's a fairy tail, plain and simple. I'd actually like your team more with Kidd starting and MJ at SG. You talked about the Dream Team, what position did MJ play LMAO. He wasn't a better PG than Magic, and he wasn't a better PG than Oscar. In fact, it's not even close.
Also, your point about my bigs clogging the lane is a farce. If you notice, I have Sikma and Motumbo straight splitting minutes. Either your center would bring his butt out 18' from the basket, or Sikma would score every time(guys that can shoot 90% from the stripe at 6'11" are like that). I can also go with LeBron at the 4....you realize he is taller and heavier than the Mailman, right? Durant is a 7' SG, are you putting Miller on him at the 3 point line? Durant is half a foot taller than Miller, no way Miller can check him. Lane clogged? LMAO

I never said better but the fact is MJ had the ball in his hands the majority of the time and Oscar will be a whole lot less successful bc he never faced anyone even close to MJ athletically or as physical as him. You going to have KD running around screens to cover Reggie, good luck with that. As far as Dominique vs Lebron goes, both are gifted scorers and have similar game. Wilkins length could disrupt Lebron some but the fact is Lebron is going to get his. I will take the Mailman on the post vs McHale and even vs Lebron bc that means McHale is guarding either Dominique or Reggie lol. Kidd will be playing with MJ, that is a given but I want MJ to have the ball in crunchtime bc it is plain and simple the best way to go.

Btw @UK Cowboy the OP says you have to play starters 30 minutes? KD, Mutumbo and McHale are all playing less than 30 minutes...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said better but the fact is MJ had the ball in his hands the majority of the time and Oscar will be a whole lot less successful bc he never faced anyone even close to MJ athletically or as physical as him. You going to have KD running around screens to cover Reggie, good luck with that. As far as Dominique vs Lebron goes, both are gifted scorers and have similar game. Wilkins length could disrupt Lebron some but the fact is Lebron is going to get his. I will take the Mailman on the post vs McHale and even vs Lebron bc that means McHale is guarding either Dominique or Reggie lol. Kidd will be playing with MJ, that is a given but I want MJ to have the ball in crunchtime bc it is plain and simple the best way to go.

Btw @UK Cowboy the OP says you have to play starters 30 minutes? KD, Mutumbo and McHale are all playing less than 30 minutes...
I thought the starters could play a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes(actually, I think that was my idea lol), either way is fine. If it's 30 minute mandatory, I will start Sikma and use Motumbo as a defensive stopper.
To your point though, MJ has never played anyone like Oscar either. Oscar is still a better PG. And your point about Millet coming off screens....first, Durant won't need a screen against Miller, he'll just shoot over him. On defense, Durant won't fight through screens lol, we'll simply switch...all my guys are the taller than Miller, except Oscar, who is about the same height. You got MJ setting screens too lol?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the starters could play a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes(actually, I think that was my idea lol), either way is fine. If it's 30 minute mandatory, I will start Sikma and use Motumbo as a defensive stopper.
To your point though, MJ has never played anyone like Oscar either. Oscar is still a better PG. And your point about Millet coming off screens....first, Durant won't need a screen against Miller, he'll just shoot over him. On defense, Durant won't fight through screens lol, we'll simply switch...all my guys are the taller than Miller, except Oscar, who is about the same height. You got MJ setting screens too lol?

I see it as the 30 starters play 30 and 30 only. I think when you came up with the idea you said that too. That's why I played my starters 30 minutes, no more no less. If they don't have to play 30 I will switch some things around, but that's the way I read it

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some incredibly talented teams, with horrible fits out there, imo. Wish I had a chance at this one, would have been fun to set lineups with no restrictions.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it as the 30 starters play 30 and 30 only. I think when you came up with the idea you said that too. That's why I played my starters 30 minutes, no more no less. If they don't have to play 30 I will switch some things around, but that's the way I read it
No, I meant it as a restriction, so that MJ, Magic, LBJ, KAJ, etc couldn't play 48 minutes. But we will go 30 manditory, I'm good with that too. My bench is just so salty, I want to get them time too lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will take my chances with an all-time great defender AND scorer playing an all-time great distributor. Either way MJ would be guarding Lebron or Oscar. I don't need him guarding Durant. Also, the thing you don't realize is having Oscar on MJ is a big mismatch for you defensively. No way he is guarding MJ up top. No chance for him. Having MJ up top spaces out everyone especially with Miller in the lineup. Kidd will be out there for my fast break offense with Dominque and MJ. The fact is MJ's whole career he has had a shooter at PG alongside him that could handle the ball but the ball was in MJ's hands all the time. Reggie is that shooter and the greatest one by far.

But really the biggest mismatch in this entire matchup is my bigs over yours. Robinson and Malone were great defenders but also all-time great scorers. McHale made 3 1st team all-defensive teams but so did Malone. Robinson is one of the great defenders at center just like Mutumbo but Robinson was a great scorer as well. I think it comes down to my bigs and that's where I have the biggest advantage.

You definitely built a great team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I meant it as a restriction, so that MJ, Magic, LBJ, KAJ, etc couldn't play 48 minutes. But we will go 30 manditory, I'm good with that too. My bench is just so salty, I want to get them time too lol

I am fine with that. I will change my lineup lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take my chances with an all-time great defender AND scorer playing an all-time great distributor. Either way MJ would be guarding Lebron or Oscar. I don't need him guarding Durant. Also, the thing you don't realize is having Oscar on MJ is a big mismatch for you defensively. No way he is guarding MJ up top. No chance for him. Having MJ up top spaces out everyone especially with Miller in the lineup. Kidd will be out there for my fast break offense with Dominque and MJ. The fact is MJ's whole career he has had a shooter at PG alongside him that could handle the ball but the ball was in MJ's hands all the time. Reggie is that shooter and the greatest one by far.

But really the biggest mismatch in this entire matchup is my bigs over yours. Robinson and Malone were great defenders but also all-time great scorers. McHale made 3 1st team all-defensive teams but so did Malone. Robinson is one of the great defenders at center just like Mutumbo but Robinson was a great scorer as well. I think it comes down to my bigs and that's where I have the biggest advantage.

You definitely built a great team.
I think you have a great team too, just totally disagree with almost everything you just said. First, spin it any way you like, Oscar is a better PG than MJ, anyone who says otherwise(and I know you aren't) has no clue. Oscar wasn't just a distributor lol, this is a guy who averaged a triple double for a season, a guy who was a great passer, GREAT rebounder, great scorer..When you put MJ at PG, you took the greatest player of all time, and made him the second best PG in his matchup. I mean, you keep talking about MJ playing the point, but are you running the triangle? If so, Sir Jack a Lot Wilkins is a much poorer fir than a guy like Pippen was. Totally disagree on the bigs as well. I will give you that Robinson is better than Sikma(not nearly as much as you think), but Sikma, along with Durant, open the floor for the real monster mismatch, which is Wilkins on LBJ and Miller on Durant. Mailman is a draw vs McHale, but I think an edge in my scheme...the only time you can run is when Kidd is in the game, the rest of the time you have MJ at the point LOL, which negates Mailman's running the court (perfect PG for him...Stockton). In a halfcourt game, McHale eats Malones lunch, no way a 6'9'' guy checks him. I can also bring in Iceman or Baylor at the 2, put Durant at the 3, LeBron at the 4 and Pau at the 5. Not to mention I like my backup PG(Paul) more than Kidd.
What kills your team...the only real PG you have, Kidd, can only play 18 minutes in the game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McHale is not a draw with the Mailman LMAO. he outweighs him by 40 pounds, just as good defensively and superior offensively easily. McHale averaged Pau numbers. The Mailman was a dominant scorer. Robinson vs Sikma, is the biggest mismatch. I don't see him stopping him.

Dominique vs Lebron would be fun to watch.
Kidd vs Oscar fun to watch, MJ vs KD or Lebron would be fun to watch.
MJ handling the ball in the final 5 mins of the 2nd and 4th works out better for me bc that's what he does. Then it is key having Miller as a shooter. Kidd and MJ can run at PG and SG for most of the time but I love having Miller being the x-factor with his shooting ability