• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ Green can't catch a cold

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I had a tailgate of about 25 people and we partied with the Atlanta fans....before and after....Cincygrad, me my wife my kids my friends we dont get down like that...We are all professionals in public you feel me? Im talking about I hang with Dr's, lawyers, professors, business owners, Deans, Directors and VP's all from CINCY looking to have a good time. Its important you get to know some of your fellow fans before you create some stereotypes that do not fit the person you are talking about. I have been around the boards for about 10 years...In my early years I was a Mafucka but you grow you do things differently you realize you got 2 little mouths to feed...Lets be careful of the perceptions until you meet me have a beer with me or meet the people I hang around with.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J-Will -- Settle down big guy. I was just making a joke since I knew you lived in Atlanta.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected a reply, but one that was on topic. Not a poor attempt to attack my team that is in a different league.

BTW, your QB does suck (for now anyway), and AJ should bolt as soon as possible. Cincinnati is where WRs go to die, he would be smart/lucky to find another team.

I'm not hating, I'm just telling you the truth.

Also, I believe I have a lot of info on AJ Green/Julio Jones that hasn't been mentioned in the thread. Unfortunately, some of you are too busy hating and ranting to hear them. So, it's your loss.

LOL! Didn't Chad Johnson lead the AFC in receiving for 4 straight years? Didn't TJ Houshmanzadah play at a pro bowl level for Cincinnati and then never drop off the face of the earth after he left? Hardly a place where receivers have gone to die. Get your facts straight.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they, or did they not come here to die? Way I see it, receiver is one of the ONLY positions where we have had some luck in the Mike Brown years.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The way I see it, I don't think you and vance are quick enough on the trigger.

Just sayin'.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they, or did they not come here to die? Way I see it, receiver is one of the ONLY positions where we have had some luck in the Mike Brown years.

True that, but with Palmer gone, I wouldn't be too excited about playing for the Bengals if I was a rookie.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im good just trying to kill some early perceptions I've had...we're good. So will GA win the National Title this year?? Seems our GA fan wants to have the last word on a Bengal board...LOL

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im good just trying to kill some early perceptions I've had...we're good. So will GA win the National Title this year?? Seems our GA fan wants to have the last word on a Bengal board...LOL

Seems to me that you guys want to keep directing posts at me.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I expected a reply, but one that was on topic. Not a poor attempt to attack my team that is in a different league.

BTW, your QB does suck (for now anyway), and AJ should bolt as soon as possible. Cincinnati is where WRs go to die, he would be smart/lucky to find another team.

I'm not hating, I'm just telling you the truth.

Also, I believe I have a lot of info on AJ Green/Julio Jones that hasn't been mentioned in the thread. Unfortunately, some of you are too busy hating and ranting to hear them. So, it's your loss.

Yeah, Chad Johnson had a terrible career here. TJ Houshmanzadah was made a household name here. Try to know what you're talking about before you speak.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Chad Johnson had a terrible career here. TJ Houshmanzadah was made a household name here. Try to know what you're talking about before you speak.

don't forget pickens... shoot, he got it done with jeff frickin' blake!!!

so did darnay scott!!!

wide receivers can excel here like no ones business.

now, freshman rookie wide receivers, that's another story.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL wide receivers come to Cincy to die? You can argue that WR is the only position that has thrived in this shithole the past couple decades.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could argue that RB's have done alright.

I mean, dillon and Rudi both had decent runs while here. benson has revived his career.

sloucho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this kramer guy the biggest dumb ass in the history of sports fans?

God, Almighty, what a stupid poster. This one, especially, is hilarious

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this kramer guy the biggest dumb ass in the history of sports fans?

God, Almighty, what a stupid poster. This one, especially, is hilarious

Oh yeah....go fuck yourself.