• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ Green can't catch a cold

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the "experts" were all wrong. He stinks. He's not fast, has no hands, and can't run a good route. He also isn't physical at all.

Complete and total bust.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night...Green had 1 catch. Simpson had zero.

Playoffs probably.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making a snap judgement on Green, and for that matter, Dalton, too.....rookie receivers seldom start out fast......Dalton's in a completely hopeless situation......they may both suck, but it's too early to know that for sure, outside of the automatic "the Bengals chose them, therefore they must suck". What we do know, for sure, is the team really sucks.....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The team blows, and 5 wins is looking like something to shoot for. Green will be fine. He had a bad night in the rain, but I'm not worried about him at all. Dalton has to stop sucking so bad that we're down two scores at the beginning of games. It's all well and fine to say "well he settled down and played pretty well", but who the fuck cares if we're already down 10 points. It's meaningless. It's like a pitcher giving up 6 runs in the 1st inning, then giving up no runs the rest of the game while the team loses 6-1. Who cares? You already sucked.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team blows, and 5 wins is looking like something to shoot for. Green will be fine. He had a bad night in the rain, but I'm not worried about him at all. Dalton has to stop sucking so bad that we're down two scores at the beginning of games. It's all well and fine to say "well he settled down and played pretty well", but who the fuck cares if we're already down 10 points. It's meaningless. It's like a pitcher giving up 6 runs in the 1st inning, then giving up no runs the rest of the game while the team loses 6-1. Who cares? You already sucked.

Half his yards came on a screen pass and he can't throw the ball more than 10 yards with any accuracy. He's absolutely terrible.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making a snap judgement on Green, and for that matter, Dalton, too.....rookie receivers seldom start out fast......Dalton's in a completely hopeless situation......they may both suck, but it's too early to know that for sure, outside of the automatic "the Bengals chose them, therefore they must suck". What we do know, for sure, is the team really sucks.....

No, I'm not. Plaxico Burress was just paroled and didn't have any problems. AJ Green is supposed to be the best WR prospect EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. He stinks. I have eyes. Hell, I was even sober...didn;t drink a drop. The guy simply isn't any good. He may have been good in college...he sucks now.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dalton...another below 5 ypc game...and that's with Leonard's 33 yard pick-up of which 33 yards came after the catch.

At this rate he'll average about 150 yards per game, on 30+ passes.

I'm excited!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton...another below 5 ypc game...and that's with Leonard's 33 yard pick-up of which 33 yards came after the catch.

At this rate he'll average about 150 yards per game, on 30+ passes.

I'm excited!

Have you caught the fever? That's AIDS by the way.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at the rookie wide receivers last season, I'm not sure any of them really made an impact. There was a lot of talk about golden tate and several others, but really, none of them showed up last season in a big way.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First...Buress was against the Bengals defense. 'nough said right there.

Secondly, hard to catch balls consistently with a QB who's throwing 'em like he's channeling Carson Palmer's bad elbow.

All things said...this team might win 3 or 4 games. Maybe.

socaljd3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kramer obviously is wrong about this, not surprising he bases most of this off of one missed catch in a preseason game...i wouldn't put much stake in his assessment as we've seen almost every wr in the nfl gaffe a pass thrown to them.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kramer obviously is wrong about this, not surprising he bases most of this off of one missed catch in a preseason game...i wouldn't put much stake in his assessment as we've seen almost every wr in the nfl gaffe a pass thrown to them.

You just have to come on here and poop on me, don't you?

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The 1st pick was tipped by Green and picked off....Green is probably saying rain but he has to catch that....The 2nd INT by Dalton was his fault...Caldwell is going to play more with Simpson and Green....Dalton needs Vets out there....Dalton also has to try routes longer than 10 -15 yards.....unless we get plenty of YAC in this offense....The offense does look Pre Bratkowski....LOL. We really will need the run game to work in this offense because if not we are in trouble...I already seeing Bmore and Pitt stacking the box and when they do we need Dalton to make those 1 on 1 throws to Green and Simpson downfield....That will be interesting....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Every team will be stacking the box and daring Dalton to throw.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with Dalton in right now, they aren't even trying to run the ball much. When they have, they've had moderate to good success. I think once the season starts, you'll see a lot more runs called, and we'll see if that doesn't open some more things up for Dalton.

Still...3 wins is what it is looking like. Not going to be a pretty season.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Every team will be stacking the box and daring Dalton to throw.

Exactly. Jamie Dukes was very critical of Dalton last night. He questioned his ability to throw downfield with any accuracy and seemed to think he's not ready.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he isn't ready. I don't think anyone outside of JWill thinks he is. But there were just no QBs out there worth paying top money for and worth giving up on another top talented pick. No he isn't ready but he better get there quick because he is our starter for better for worse.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really dont see the point of drafting AJ Green in a dink and dunk offense. A 15 year pattern is stretching the field for the Dalton led WCO. Seriosuly, you're going to see DB's tee off on the WR's during the reg season if they dont go down field every now and then. Plus, they'll jump routes. It's obvious that Dalton isnt really seeing the field yet.