• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ Green can't catch a cold

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far Julio and AJ go. Neither one would produce like they should in the hopeless situation we have on offense right now. I fully expect Julio to out produce AJ at first because of Matt Ryan and Roddy White. But i also believe the AJ would boom into a top 5-7 receiver in this league playing in ATL. IMO (not proclaiming anything as fact) AJ Green is a more complete receiver than Julio Jones

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do Georgia fans think they have a good team? Any time I see that team ranked in the top 10 I just laugh - They'll always blow it by the 5th week. I remember that SI preview issue a few years ago. I have a few UGa fans that were all geeked up for the season only to be miserable by mid-October.

They never beat Florida when it matters..... They are leaps and bounds behind Alabama as far as program..... Auburn and LSU have both had more recent success. Heck, even Arkansas and South Carolina have looked better in recent years.

Go Dawgs..... LOL!

Why do the Bengals even have fans? You know you suck, I don't have to type a multi-paragraphed rant.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you on this board? Go back to your Dawgs board and root for that perrineal loser and we will root for ours.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that (as you said), we KNOW we suck..... On the other hand, you Dawgs fans live with the delusion that you support a good product despite all evidence to the contrary. UGa is nothing more than a middle of the pack team from a good conference. Congrats and enjoy the Chick Fil-a bowl (which I believe was created to give delusional dawgs fans a chance to watch a game in the Georgia dome).

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you on this board? Go back to your Dawgs board and root for that perrineal loser and we will root for ours.

I saw a thread hating AJ Green, so I wanted to add a little perspective on Green. From someone who has followed him for the last 4 1/2 years.

For some reason, one of your guys started talking shit about Georgia and me. What kind of response would you expect?

Is this how you treat guests?

I'll stay out of board, unless there is trashed being talked.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that (as you said), we KNOW we suck..... On the other hand, you Dawgs fans live with the delusion that you support a good product despite all evidence to the contrary. UGa is nothing more than a middle of the pack team from a good conference. Congrats and enjoy the Chick Fil-a bowl (which I believe was created to give delusional dawgs fans a chance to watch a game in the Georgia dome).

Did you know that UGA starts there season in the Dome this year? Just fun fact for ya there. :becky:

Have you ever been to the Georgia Dome? I went to Falcons/Bengals game back in the day, the Bengals fan really represented. Buses everywhere, tailgating, world class fans. Turns out that they were world class sore losers as well. I've never seen a teams fans leave the Dome so outraged.

Last edited by a moderator:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, at least you can have arguments on this board that don't end up resorting to name calling, that's a +.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that UGA starts there season in the Dome this year? Just fun fact for ya there. :becky:

Have you ever been to the Georgia Dome? I went to Falcons/Bengals game back in the day, the Bengals fan really represented. Buses everywhere, tailgating, world class fans. Turns out that they were world class sore losers as well. I've never seen a teams fans leave the Dome so outraged.

Must have been J-Will and his Atlanta crew.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I saw a thread hating AJ Green, so I wanted to add a little perspective on Green. From someone who has followed him for the last 4 1/2 years.

For some reason, one of your guys started talking shit about Georgia and me. What kind of response would you expect?

Get the fuck out!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind these harmless Bengal fans, they are just a bit misanthropic and xenophobic. :D

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You actually came in saying our QB sucks and that Green should find a new team ASAP. If you don't think this is going to draw out a reply, then you're mistaken.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how everybody thought that Green was going to be this superstar. In college, he was hyped endlessly, but he finished his career with only two 100 yard receiving games against bowl teams. The guy is an athletic specimen, but every time that he ran into a decent defense, he struggled. Against the NFL, there will be no easy opponents, and I expect him to be out of the league within four years.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about desire, if AJ Green has it, he'll succeed.

If he doesn't, he will fail. Every wide receiver in this league was good in college, or he wouldn't be in the NFL.

prognosticating he will be a bust, at this point, is illogical.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually came in saying our QB sucks and that Green should find a new team ASAP. If you don't think this is going to draw out a reply, then you're mistaken.

I expected a reply, but one that was on topic. Not a poor attempt to attack my team that is in a different league.

BTW, your QB does suck (for now anyway), and AJ should bolt as soon as possible. Cincinnati is where WRs go to die, he would be smart/lucky to find another team.

I'm not hating, I'm just telling you the truth.

Also, I believe I have a lot of info on AJ Green/Julio Jones that hasn't been mentioned in the thread. Unfortunately, some of you are too busy hating and ranting to hear them. So, it's your loss.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I just accidentally repped that -------- guy.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Must have been J-Will and his Atlanta crew.

I had a tailgate of about 25 people and we partied with the Atlanta fans....before and after....Cincygrad, me my wife my kids my friends we dont get down like that...We are all professionals in public you feel me? Im talking about I hang with Dr's, lawyers, professors, business owners, Deans, Directors and VP's all from CINCY looking to have a good time. Its important you get to know some of your fellow fans before you create some stereotypes that do not fit the person you are talking about. I have been around the boards for about 10 years...In my early years I was a Mafucka but you grow you do things differently you realize you got 2 little mouths to feed...Lets be careful of the perceptions until you meet me have a beer with me or meet the people I hang around with.