• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Judge is on roids

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't been announced yet but I suspect they will go straight to a lifetime ban because a man his size should have been able to do this without help.
True.

Disgrace to all Apes.

You guys should trade him for Victor Martinez.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does contribute to their winning. Their money means they can pay those contracts and STILL field a high payroll team. It doesn't "cripple" them.And IF/WHEN the RS payroll "dwarfs" the Yankees payroll has never happened yet. The Yankees have dwarfed the RS plenty. But the other way around has not happened. And it won't. Not after next years FA class. Sox have NEVER crossed the $200 million threshold. The yankees have been above it since what 2001?

C - Gary Sanchez
1st base - Greg Bird/Chris Carter
2nd base - Starling Castro
SS - Did Gregorious
3rd base - Chase headley
LF - Gardner
CF - Hicks
RF - Judge
DH - Holiday

Wanna take a shot at how much that everyday lineup is costing?

Not much

Yankee fans through the years:

We don't buy championships. Money contributes nothing to our success.
No yankees are on Steroids. None. All natural folks. Canseco included.
Our payroll is now 55% higher than #2 payroll team? Doesn't guarantee anything.
OK. Canseco MAYBE. But nobody else.
Ok. Maybe it guarantees a winning season. But NOTHING else.
OK. Giambi too. But NOBODY else.
Guarantees a playoff trip. But thats ALL.
But....but...but... ALL teams have steroid issues!!!
Guarantees a WS visit. But no more than that!!!
RS won because of steroids. we won because of talent.
Spends $500 million in ONE off season. Rules say we can!!
We are clean now. No Yanks on roids.
Pretty soon other teams will dwarf OUR payroll.

Very entertaining. CMTSU right dirt??

The Red Sox have ZERO Titles since 1918, ZERO, without exagerration, without the contributions of notorious steroid users David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez

Ill never deny Yankee steroid use, i really dont even care......I even think Posada was a user and he never got busted...

But im not just gonna admit that "Judge is on steroids" because his greatness is pissing off Red Sox fans.....Maybe he is, Maybe he isnt, but I know its too much for you to admit that maybe the Yankees just produced a generational star, so the steroid thing is your only fallback

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C - Gary Sanchez
1st base - Greg Bird/Chris Carter
2nd base - Starling Castro
SS - Did Gregorious
3rd base - Chase headley
LF - Gardner
CF - Hicks
RF - Judge
DH - Holiday

Wanna take a shot at how much that everyday lineup is costing?

Not much

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the third time you've called me "cute," ya queen.

A quote edit and a mom joke! Huzzah! You're an expert at this internet cliche bit, huh! I'd retort with a 'mom's basement' joke at your expense, but I'm convinced you're not in your mom's basement. You're likely posting from a dirty basement in Provincetown, knee deep in dicks.

You're such a charmer. I'd see a Psychiatrist about those homosexual issues though. You clearly have an issue you simply must work out. I'm not a "queen". Sorry to disappoint you.I meant cute as in "puppy" cute. Not hot cute. You will have to suck someone elses dick. I'm married and have been for 26 years. You'll get over it, someday. Some guy will come along and the two of you will live happily ever after. And we all know who is gonna be the "bitch" in THAT scenario, don't we sweetie?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the third time you've called me "cute," ya queen.

A quote edit and a mom joke! Huzzah! You're an expert at this internet cliche bit, huh! I'd retort with a 'mom's basement' joke at your expense, but I'm convinced you're not in your mom's basement. You're likely posting from a dirty basement in Provincetown, knee deep in dicks.
I'm sure it's a neat and tidy basement. Maybe even quaint.

(PTown is the only place in the Commonwealth where you don't have to deal with that accent. Cuz of the lisp.)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a charmer. I'd see a Psychiatrist about those homosexual issues though. You clearly have an issue you simply must work out. I'm not a "queen". Sorry to disappoint you.I meant cute as in "puppy" cute. Not hot cute. You will have to suck someone elses dick. I'm married and have been for 26 years. You'll get over it, someday. Some guy will come along and the two of you will live happily ever after. And we all know who is gonna be the "bitch" in THAT scenario, don't we sweetie?

Awful work there

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is this TINY little issue called the Green Monster in that equation. But please don't let facts get in the way of your ass-kissing.

I gave you an example of what Fenway takes. Soaring balls that are gone EVERYWHERE but is just a double at Fenway. And sometimes just a SINGLE. Give me just ONE example of what Yankee Stadium takes. Just ONE. Ill hang up and listen, because all I'm gonna hear regarding this is crickets. YS takes NOTHING. It gives. That's all. Ok, fine. Fenway gives more than it takes. It STILL takes. YS doesn't. That's the bottom line SFB.
Oh really? The Green Monster is higher and therefore it's harder to hit it over? No shit. I assumed that you would be able to calculate this in your head and I didn't have to break it down for you. Where the "399" mark at Yankee Stadium is. It's 345 around the same spot at Fenway. So tell me, would it be harder to hit a ball 345 feet over a 37 foot wall, or 399 feet over an 8.5 foot wall?

An example of what Yankee Stadium takes? Do you realize how deep their left-center is? That's called a "power alley" and they have one of the deepest in baseball.

If you are arguing Yankee Stadium vs Fenway Park as far as being a hitter's park, you're splitting hairs.

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which you clearly don't. Nothing cuter than an Indians fan who kisses the asses of Yankme fans. No success of your own, so you glom on to the success they purchased. Now run along. Maybe if you're a really good boy your mom will let you play with your spinner for FIFTEEN minutes today!! Now won't that make you so happy??

Whining? I said Red Sox have an advantage over all other teams except the Yankees. The Yankees have an advantage over everybody. THAT'S "whining"? No. It's called truth dipshit. And here I just thought 6 year olds still said dumb shit like LMAO. Reading your posts, you're clearly at least 7. or are you 7 and 1/2??? Now, I'm talking age son, NOT I.Q. I know the numbers are eerily close when it comes to you, but AGE son AGE.
If you followed baseball, you would know that the Yankees haven't had the highest payroll in baseball for 4 years. Yankees in the last 2 seasons have been closer in payroll to the Rangers than they have been to the Dodgers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WATCH: Yankees' Aaron Judge hits home run No. 11, with help from short porch

What was that you were saying about "wouldn't have cleared every wall in MLB??

061117_judge_homerun_med_2ltpwjv2.gif

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? The Green Monster is higher and therefore it's harder to hit it over? No shit. I assumed that you would be able to calculate this in your head and I didn't have to break it down for you. Where the "399" mark at Yankee Stadium is. It's 345 around the same spot at Fenway. So tell me, would it be harder to hit a ball 345 feet over a 37 foot wall, or 399 feet over an 8.5 foot wall?

An example of what Yankee Stadium takes? Do you realize how deep their left-center is? That's called a "power alley" and they have one of the deepest in baseball.

If you are arguing Yankee Stadium vs Fenway Park as far as being a hitter's park, you're splitting hairs.

You simply MUST be a lawyer. A profession I hold in regard just above child molesters like slinkyredfoot and dirtdirtdirt. (Wonder how they came up with THOSE names?)

Avoid the question at all costs, but LOOK like you actually answered it. Lawyers. Priceless.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you followed baseball, you would know that the Yankees haven't had the highest payroll in baseball for 4 years. Yankees in the last 2 seasons have been closer in payroll to the Rangers than they have been to the Dodgers.

He has no clue.....Since Hal walked in the building, the entire organizational philosophy has changed, and thje luxury tax has become of huge importance to him........Ive been saying all along that once Gleyber comes up, they will not be signing Harper or Machado, like everyone thinks...Its just not the way he would rather do business, unlike Dad

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does contribute to their winning. Their money means they can pay those contracts and STILL field a high payroll team. It doesn't "cripple" them.And IF/WHEN the RS payroll "dwarfs" the Yankees payroll has never happened yet. The Yankees have dwarfed the RS plenty. But the other way around has not happened. And it won't. Not after next years FA class. Sox have NEVER crossed the $200 million threshold. The yankees have been above it since what 2001?

Yankee fans through the years:

We don't buy championships. Money contributes nothing to our success.
No yankees are on Steroids. None. All natural folks. Canseco included.
Our payroll is now 55% higher than #2 payroll team? Doesn't guarantee anything.
OK. Canseco MAYBE. But nobody else.
Ok. Maybe it guarantees a winning season. But NOTHING else.
OK. Giambi too. But NOBODY else.
Guarantees a playoff trip. But thats ALL.
But....but...but... ALL teams have steroid issues!!!
Guarantees a WS visit. But no more than that!!!
RS won because of steroids. we won because of talent.
Spends $500 million in ONE off season. Rules say we can!!
We are clean now. No Yanks on roids.
Pretty soon other teams will dwarf OUR payroll.

Very entertaining. CMTSU right dirt??
The 40-man roster was over $200 million last year buddy, sorry.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You simply MUST be a lawyer. A profession I hold in regard just above child molesters like slinkyredfoot and dirtdirtdirt. (Wonder how they came up with THOSE names?)

Avoid the question at all costs, but LOOK like you actually answered it. Lawyers. Priceless.
You didn't ask a single question in the post I quoted.

KillerB's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And late at night, in the seedy heart of the Back Bay Fens, you're doing your best Green Monster impression - giving and taking, taking and giving...

Theres a lot of females in your family. Takes time you know. Oh. You don't. I hear you're called 3 second slinky